FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

I couldn't have said it any better than this opening paragraph from the Daily Mail.

"The Biden White House has been doing this for the past two years - dividing the country between good and evil. For them, it always been someone's else fault - and that someone is conveniently their political enemies, Donald Trump and his legions of deplorables. That's how the new administration justifies raiding a former president's home to recover documents, as they did at Mar-a-Lago or seizing a sitting congressman's phone in an airport in front of his family, as happened to Pennsylvania Congressman Scott Perry".

"Seen from the White House, America is teetering on the edge of insurrection. And insurrection is a fancy name for civil war. And war means police-state tactics are justified. In both instances more gentle, less obtrusive, and offensive measures - like a subpoena or negotiations -- would have sufficed. But in their minds - they're not dealing with fellow Americans - they're dealing with insurrectionists. The rules don't apply. Ransack their homes - humiliate them".

"The people who lectured America about 'democratic norms' don't follow them themselves. Now Biden and the people running the Justice department have set off a cycle of accusations and retaliations that will reverberate for years - even in the lives of ordinary people. They are fanning the flames, not putting out the fire".

I couldn't have said it any better than this opening paragraph from the Daily Mail.

"The Biden White House has been doing this for the past two years - dividing the country between good and evil. For them, it always been someone's else fault - and that someone is conveniently their political enemies, Donald Trump and his legions of deplorables. That's how the new administration justifies raiding a former president's home to recover documents, as they did at Mar-a-Lago or seizing a sitting congressman's phone in an airport in front of his family, as happened to Pennsylvania Congressman Scott Perry".

"Seen from the White House, America is teetering on the edge of insurrection. And insurrection is a fancy name for civil war. And war means police-state tactics are justified. In both instances more gentle, less obtrusive, and offensive measures - like a subpoena or negotiations -- would have sufficed. But in their minds - they're not dealing with fellow Americans - they're dealing with insurrectionists. The rules don't apply. Ransack their homes - humiliate them".

"The people who lectured America about 'democratic norms' don't follow them themselves. Now Biden and the people running the Justice department have set off a cycle of accusations and retaliations that will reverberate for years - even in the lives of ordinary people. They are fanning the flames, not putting out the fire".
If I was looking at this current administration as an outsider and knew nothing else about America, I would not guess that America was a Republic or a Democracy, but a communist regime!

you people really need to take a step back and see how absolutely insane the Republicans have become
Rep. Eric Swalwell slept with a Chinese spy. Not only has there been no DOJ action against him, but he is also still on the Intelligence Committee.

There was a spy in the office of Sen. Diane Feinstein. Not only was there no DOJ action against her, she is still a Senator in good standing.

The DOJ, specifically the FBI, has had Hunter Biden's computer for almost two years now that details numerous crimes, and as of yet there has been no legal action against him.

The FBI has repeatedly falsified informational documents and submitted them to the FISA court in order to spy on President Trump, they were basically let off scot free. The leader, Jim Comey, now collects a government pension.

You need to take a step forward and see how corrupt the Democrats and the government under their direction is.

It was an opinion and they were spot on. Has Joe Biden brought the country together and governed as the moderate he claimed he was? Of course he hasn't.
There is no bringing the US back together until the cult of Trumpism is dead.

Trump is a tumor.

Remember Trump said that only the Mob pleads The Fifth, and that if you've nothing to hide, you should answer questions...?
:ROFLMAO:
I remember when he said he was going to release his taxes.

I doubt there was anything illegal in them. He was just lying about how much money he had.

He’s probably doing pretty good now, grifting idiots has been his most successful business yet.

Back