FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Remember when Trump said that only the Mob pleads The Fifth, and that if you've nothing to hide, you should answer questions...?
:ROFLMAO:
I agree, this was very hypocritical of Mr. Trump. The Bill of Rights exist for the benefit of every citizen, they help to protect us from overbearing governments, especially Marxist governments.

I only read the Daily Mail for the latest 2-headed dog news
The Daily Mail is good for the headlines, just needs reading other sources to check on the facts and any spin. Unlike the Guardian which is good for the toilet

I remember when he said he was going to release his taxes.

I doubt there was anything illegal in them. He was just lying about how much money he had.

He’s probably doing pretty good now, grifting idiots has been his most successful business yet.
He certainly does keep leftist idiots on the line. Lmbo. Why are you people so afraid of him? It's funny how anything he does makes you people go spasmodic.

Rep. Eric Swalwell slept with a Chinese spy. Not only has there been no DOJ action against him, but he is also still on the Intelligence Committee.

There was a spy in the office of Sen. Diane Feinstein. Not only was there no DOJ action against her, she is still a Senator in good standing.

The DOJ, specifically the FBI, has had Hunter Biden's computer for almost two years now that details numerous crimes, and as of yet there has been no legal action against him.

The FBI has repeatedly falsified informational documents and submitted them to the FISA court in order to spy on President Trump, they were basically let off scot free. The leader, Jim Comey, now collects a government pension.

You need to take a step forward and see how corrupt the Democrats and the government under their direction is.
I love when a left winger has the lack of self awareness to call others "insane" LMBO.

As someone who is from outside the USA I'd like to disavow you of the notion that the USA was respected when Trump was President. He was an embarrassment to the office, and was regularly mocked by leaders and people all around the world.
He was mocked by the elites who most do not respect.
My facist PM Trudeau being one of them.
Half of my country love him and wish we had someone like him here.

Yes, Biden is widely respected internationally. The reputation of the USA was in the toilet under Trump, and shot up immediately when Biden was elected.

Biden is not liked at all in Canada. Not even by most liberals.
They think he has dementia and should not be running a country..
I don't need to tell you he is despised for shutting down our pipelines either.
I know Russia loves Biden
They have prospered under his sanctions while the rest of us are suffering.

He was mocked by the elites who most do not respect.
He was mocked daily on a global scale, by elite and commoner alike. You can confirm it yourself with a Google search, but this would be a good place to start:

This is more on-point, but the language is NSFW at times

He was mocked daily on a global scale, by elite and commoner alike. You can confirm it yourself with a Google search, but this would be a good place to start:

This is more on-point, but the language is NSFW at times

Did you happen to see all our protests here? Not on fake news, but the real crowd so big our fascist government had to bring in the big guns from all over?
Take them and triple the size because many are afraid to speak out in fear of harrassment and losing their jobs. Every one of those millions are Trump supporters.
Don't believe fake news. They have been caught lying numerous times.
We all know it.

Did you happen to see all our protests here? Not on fake news, but the real crowd so big our fascist government had to bring in the big guns from all over?
Take them and triple the size because many are afraid to speak out in fear of harrassment and losing their jobs. Every one of those millions are Trump supporters.
You have no way of knowing these things or otherwise supporting your claims. In any case, even if you're right on both counts, this doesn't change the fact that Trump was (and still is) mocked globally, by commoner and elite alike. I provided evidence for my claim; where's yours?

Don't believe fake news.
I'm wiling to bet you're very bad at taking your own advice...

You have no way of knowing these things or otherwise supporting your claims. In any case, even if you're right on both counts, this doesn't change the fact that Trump was (and still is) mocked globally, by commoner and elite alike. I provided evidence for my claim; where's yours?
And they love Biden and here is the evidence. Do you want more?

Back