FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

You have no way of knowing these things or otherwise supporting your claims. In any case, even if you're right on both counts, this doesn't change the fact that Trump was (and still is) mocked globally, by commoner and elite alike. I provided evidence for my claim; where's yours?
I provided videos of Biden being mocked mercilessly worldwide just as I’ve provided videos of his history of plagiarism and lies.

I was embarrassed by him and I live in the USA. He is loud, rude, arrogant...I couldn't vote for either candidate. I don't want to see him back again.
No need to feel embarrassed at all.
Many envied you all as we watched our countries slip further and further into communism. All eyes were on the USA.
Those who love him saw a man who loved his country, a true patriot for everyone, and not just one sided.
What he accomplished helped everyone, even us in Canada.
Those that despise him listened to propaganda and never got to see the good he was doing.
Many are now seeing he did do a good job after all compared to Biden.
Bidens ratings are the lowest I've seen and they match up with our PM here.

Biden is not liked at all in Canada. Not even by most liberals.
They think he has dementia and should not be running a country..
I don't need to tell you he is despised for shutting down our pipelines either.
I know Russia loves Biden
They have prospered under his sanctions while the rest of us are suffering.
Liberals should not like him. He's not liberal, he's a centrist Democrat.

And they love Biden and here is the evidence.
How is a video clip of a forgetful Biden evidence that people love him?

And if we're gonna spam social media clips (because it seems you prefer to let others do your talking for you), here's one:

You have no way of knowing these things or otherwise supporting your claims. In any case, even if you're right on both counts, this doesn't change the fact that Trump was (and still is) mocked globally, by commoner and elite alike. I provided evidence for my claim; where's yours?

I'm wiling to bet you're very bad at taking your own advice...
You provided evidence from google. Need I say more?
I can prove it because I know many that wanted to go, but feared they would lose their job.
I got involved but my spouse did not.
They threatened to freeze our accounts over it.
Now do you understand why people were afraid?

Liberals should not like him. He's not liberal, he's a centrist Democrat.
Unfortunately, we do have the same problems here that you have when it comes to the extreme left.
They are a small minority but they seem to have great power.
It doesn't help that our PM is an extremist either.

And if we're gonna spam social media clips (because it seems you prefer to let others do your talking for you), here's one:

Did not hear anything in that video. Trump meant origins not oranges. You made no point.

Yes, that is true. I remember when he first came into power, the first thing he did was to start borrowing money. Your Stephen Harper had a balanced budget if I remember correctly.
Yes, and Harper even left him a surplus. He blew that immediately.
Harper was one of the best PM's this county has ever had. Life was very good under him.

Did not hear anything in that video. Trump meant origins not oranges. You made no point.
You did not answer the question.

If Biden forgetting stuff is evidence that stupid people love him, Trump's repeated inability to say the word "origins" is similarly so.

Back