Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings

DeSanto

I caught it and there are more to come.

Did you catch this?

Go to 4:00

And they ask... where are the whistleblowers?
Um, they’re being suppressed and ignored.

@vibise, the Nurse in the video 4Him provided, works for the Federal Government HHS. She will probably be fired for what she did. Least you could do isn’t listen to what she said.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I caught it and there are more to come.

Yes, can’t wait....and they get worse as more are released.
Did you catch this?

Go to 4:00

And they ask... where are the whistleblowers?
Um, they’re being suppressed and ignored.

@vibise, that Federal Health and Human Resource Nurse will probably be fired for what she did. Least you could do isn’t listen to what she said.
I’ll have to check it out. I think I saw parts of it.

Mike McK

I would not click on any OP video or link without some opening statement from the person starting the thread indicating why they started the thread and what key information is contained in the link.

So far the "discussion" on this thread has been completely content free.
You say that, but anytime somebody provides you with a link to a source to correct you and make you a little less ignorant, you refuse to click on that, too.

As somebody else said, if it's not in your echo chamber, you're not interested.

Furion

Just a guess but I would think the OP title explains the content of the video. Just sayin.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings​

Calling a board admin sketchy seems stupid.

vibise

Just a guess but I would think the OP title explains the content of the video. Just sayin.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings​

Calling a board admin sketchy seems stupid.
I did no such thing.

At the very least, I think posters should be told the subject or issue raised by those so called secret recordings.
And readers should be told that those recordings are being publicized by Project Veritas which has a reputation for doctoring videos.

Bonnie

Nope.
I refuse to click on links to unidentified sources or sketchy sources that have no credibility, along with refusing to click on links in an OP with no text to initiate discussion.
Right away I noticed selective "editing" of the videos. And that bit at the beginning about a man who got myocarditis after getting the vaccine is old news. That has been known since early last spring. From--guess who? The CDC, if I remember correctly. It has also been in the newspaper. In fact, I was the first to post it on here, just to be fair. But it is still a an extremely rare side effect.

Steven Avery

Thanks!

Many of us are well aware that nurses and health professionals have been trying to expose this type of sham, hiding ultra-serious jab damages and deaths, often trying to attribute it to covid. They use many tricks, one really brazen one is categorizing people as "unvaccinated" for 14 days after the first jab. (That is the tip of the iceberg of institutionalized trickery.) That way, many people who are killed or maimed can be taken out of the "vaccinated" category.

There are certain spots on reddit, Facebook, and Twitter that help, even with the censorship.
And then there are the more freedom-oriented venues.

It is nice to see that Project Veritas understands at least part of the dynamic.

Last edited:

Furion

I did no such thing.

At the very least, I think posters should be told the subject or issue raised by those so called secret recordings.
And readers should be told that those recordings are being publicized by Project Veritas which has a reputation for doctoring videos.
What you think is irrelevant.

What you said is for all to see.

You and your juniors assessment of Project Veritas is duly noted and dismissed as tribal whining.

Mike McK

Nope.
I refuse to click on links to unidentified sources or sketchy sources that have no credibility, along with refusing to click on links in an OP with no text to initiate discussion.
First, this is called "poisoning the well" and is a logical fallacy you employ when you don't want to be corrected.

Second, many of the sources I provide you with are from your side. Interesting that you don't think NPR, the CDC, etc "have no credibility".