First Lutheran transgender bishop, Megan Rohrer

Authentic Nouveau

How can you randomly qualify a baptism as a spirit baptism or a water baptism. I have yet to find your anabaptist practice prior to ~1525. Your view is more consistent with the Mennonites, from what I've seen.
Check the New Testament. Menno Simon found no infants repent and ask to be baptized. You fail to find babies sprinkled in NT.

BMS

The problem for all churches is this is an anti gospel.
They wont put up with sound doctrine.
Its not just that they dont agree with scripture, its that they wont put up with people believing what the scriptures clearly say. We have an lgbtqi+ pastor telling people God lied to Adam and Eve.

Meghan Rohrer needs to be told.

Bonnie

Christian baptism is Christian baptism regardless of the extent of the ceremony around it.

How do you know?
I have never heard of stillborn babies being baptized in my church. I would need to ask our Pastor, and check our church's website about that.

BJ Bear

I have never heard of stillborn babies being baptized in my church. I would need to ask our Pastor, and check our church's website about that.
The poster's comment is probably based on a crack pot claim found on some website. It is fundamentally backwards to the witness of Scripture and the Evangelical Symbols.

Luther and the gang railed against the claims of those who said they make offerings for the living and the dead. They railed against the abomination of the Papal Mass.

Last edited:

YeshuaFan

Actually, no baby baptisms are recorded, but neither are they forbidden and whole households were baptized.
Those who were of the Household of faith, who were already saved, got water Baptized !
The big question is what does the water due for the babies, does it save and regen them as Rome states then?

Reactions: Mik

BJ Bear

Those who were of the Household of faith, who were already saved, got water Baptized !
The big question is what does the water due for the babies, does it save and regen them as Rome states then?
Scripture says baptism does now save you through the resurrection of Christ, 1 Peter 3:21-22, and that necessarily means that baptism regenerates, not to mention those passages that speak more directly on the matter.

Jesus was raised for our justification.

YeshuaFan

Scripture says baptism does now save you through the resurrection of Christ, 1 Peter 3:21-22, and that necessarily means that baptism regenerates, not to mention those passages that speak more directly on the matter.

Jesus was raised for our justification.
No faith in Jesus as Lord, no eternal life!

BJ Bear

No faith in Jesus as Lord, no eternal life!
That is just a story by which you are trying to avoid what Scripture says and means regarding the person and work of the real Jesus revealed in Scripture, the gospel in the narrow sense. The true gospel of the real Christ is true and people believe it. The true gospel of the real Christ is never true because people believe it.

Repent of the false Christ and gospel you assert.

YeshuaFan

That is just a story by which you are trying to avoid what Scripture says and means regarding the person and work of the real Jesus revealed in Scripture, the gospel in the narrow sense. The true gospel of the real Christ is true and people believe it. The true gospel of the real Christ is never true because people believe it.

Repent of the false Christ and gospel you assert.
The true Gospel always in the NT tied faith in Jesus as lord!

BJ Bear

The true Gospel always in the NT tied faith in Jesus as lord!
Your posts demonstrate a rejection of the true gospel of the true Jesus because you explicitly deny it, the person and work of Christ for all men in passages like 1 Peter 3:21-22.