Flesh and Blood in Heaven

Alexander the adequate

I am convinced that the spiritual body is of a completely different nature than the physical body, One of the metaphors comparing the two bodies is a seed(the natural body) and the plant that rises from it(the spiritual body) The difference between these two is astounding, though how we envision our new bodies is mediocre.
I believe I have about 10 verses that point to elements of this idea about our spiritual bodies.
If someone is interested, I can talk about them one or two at a time.

where do you get that stuff?
where? reading Gods description in genesis where God describes death.

God describes death as having sweat, labor, and great pain in childbirth …

and ….as we know….
a shift in place occurred… man leaves eden
God s original creation for us
and goes somewhere else
(angels bar eden such that where we
are is somewhere else)

a place so different from eden with pain, toil, physical death, etc. just like this earth….

eden does not have those features
of toil and sweat and pain and illness.

the fallen nature and physicality is different
just as God warned. it is death

and ….as we know….
and goes somewhere else
are is somewhere else)

a place so different from eden with pain, toil, physical death, etc. just like this earth….

none of that tells us that the coming body is the same as the body they had before the fall.
But you are mainstream with that idea, so i would be swimming upstream in that discussion,

His sons and daughters (the 144k) being restored were with Him in eden, who He knew before time… His first love …

(before time = as we know time in the fallen cosmology.)

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. - 1 Corinthians 2:9

This hints that people's expectations of what is waiting for the Christian are too small. A body like Adam's is an example of expectations that are too small.

y
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. - 1 Corinthians 2:9

This hints that people's expectations of what is waiting for the Christian are too small. A body like Adam's is an example of expectations that are too small.
this body is not what He intended for us

i guess you read scripture differently.
By differently, I wonder what you mean. I take the Word for exactly what it says, and I put almost no confidence in ideas that are "theoretical" and "maybe"
But if you show me in the Word, the words that state your ideas, I will be right there with you

I so agree that what is coming is unimaginable, therefore all the ideas that have been imagined and taught, are partial truth

I so agree that what is coming is unimaginable, therefore all the ideas that have been imagined and taught, are partial truth
The only truth about God comes from God Himself manifest in you. Not even Jesus knew His truths until God came to that man and reveals Himself and opens up all of His heaven in Jesus. See Matt 3:16. No one knows His truth without that same manifestation of God in you.

Until that happens by God Himself all you have is beliefs about a god, speculation and making laws to regulate your beliefs for a god.

Death to mans own spirit and receieveg from God Himself where we become like Him to know this difference, where all who has received His Spirit and live His life and death to our own Spirit, mind, and become like Him to know this difference instead. Gen 3:22.
Yes. It is very painful for people to give birth to the Christ within, the flesh man rejects that every time, that is why as with Jesus we had to overcome this flesh mentality and become like Him to know this difference, and Jesus Himself went through that birth in Matt 3:16 where God gave him a new mind, Spirit. Matt 3:16. It took him thirty years to give birth to Gods anointing.

Christ = Gods anointed -- and either you have given birth to Gods seed which is Christ within, anointed of God, or you are still in labor, in that painful state that does not want to give up that right to yourself and let the One who is at your door this day knocking in. And any Mann who lets Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you and you will walk as He walks in His same light.

That is very very painful to receieve by these religious minds who have a belief for a god instead of giving birth to His Spirit, mind that He puts in man.

Thats a hard pill to swallow for religious folk who cant give themselves over to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Only then did Jesus do the things of the Christ, Gods anointing that is within.

Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21.
and ….as we know….
and goes somewhere else
are is somewhere else)
Yes alll who eats of His knowledge, mind, we become exactly like like Him and in His same image. Gen 3:22.
Yes, the comfortable pews of eden is very hard for people to leave and actually hit the streets, go to prisons, hospitals, feed and cloth the poor. For that takes effort, painful, we have to toil in His ways, death to self and put on the Christ that comes out from that grave [people keep him hidden in that might come someday, which never will happen for God is not a person, Goid is the state of the person who is anointed of Him by the same mind, Spirit, be in you who was in Christ Jesus and in that you will walk as He walks in His same light, you will have the same signs follow you, you will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

As long as you kook for as physical heaven, or eden, or a man to come as a god, you never will be in His same image. The guarantee in this is in John 3, when you see Him as He is instead of making Him wait, yer shall be like Him and in His same image.
Mo these ate stick in a building where they can sit in a comfortable pew and not be accountable for anything that God commands of you if you are to be of Him, for He will empty those comfortable places and sat you into the heart of it, prisons, hospitals, cloth and feed the poor, street people, orphans, retirement homes.

That is very painful for the pew warmers of eden to actually have to exert their own energy to accomplish of God His will for mankind isn't it eve?
And Jesus died that death in Matt 3:16 and became like Goid to know this difference, he ate of the same knowledge that Adam ate of when Adam became like Goid as God demands of us all if we are to become like Him. it has been that way from the beginning. Gen 3:22. And man was sent out from Eden to till that ground I just described.

Not many are willing are they eve? Gods kingdom isn't what you think, His kingdom is who we are this day. And either you live His life this day as Jesus did after Matt 3:16, or you dont and stuck in a comfortable state of religion instead of going out and by the sweat of your own brow do the things God said you would do if you did recieve His coming to you as He did in Jesus and Adam and Abraham, and Moses and 120, and especially Jesus. No different at all.

Back