Flesh and Blood in Heaven

Yes he is very vague on purpose to disrupt all that he can about the ways of God and Jesus. He is constant in accusing God and Jesus in their ways as gnostic liars. He makes up His own rules for his gods as he goes.
Redemption through Christ is vague in your darkened gnostic mind.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15

Redemption through Christ is vague in your darkened gnostic mind.
Redemption happened in me the very same as it happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You just have been redeemed to know what that Intels.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
Not for you at all for you are in constant charging God and Jesus in their ways as gnostic liars.

As for me yes God lives in me just as He lived in Jesus, He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to his God for me to be. God answered his prayer for me, but because John 17 is gnostic lies for you. You go without Him for sure.

You have so many things to try and hide from God. Your hard and vindictive insistent on your way and certain the ways of God and Jesus are gnostic liars and certain to be in the wrong for you, gives plane evidence that you are right and they are wrong. Your indication is that there are a whole tracks of your nature that never has been transformed into the image of God.

One thing thou latest and the only good thing from Jesus point of view is union with the Father as Jesus was united with Him in Matt 3:16, and noting in-between. Mark 10:21.

Redemption happened in me the very same as it happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You just have been redeemed to know what that Intels.
It has to do with turning from your wicked gnostic ways and believing in the one He sent.
Not for you at all for you are in constant charging God and Jesus in their ways as gnostic liars.
When God raised up his Servant Jesus, He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. Acts 3:24-25

Now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Last edited:
It has to do with turning from your wicked gnostic ways and believing in the one He sent.
Actually it is receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 by His same Spirit. Which to you agnostics is a gnostic lie isn't it?

When God raised up his Servant Jesus, He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. Acts 3:24-25
Not for you you see his ways as gnostic lies to have from God His Spirit as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3: 16
Now that I have His same Fatih by His same mind be my own as He demands of you to who you reject Him as a gnostic liar, we are one in Him just as Jesus was one in Him, see Jesus prayer to his God for you to be one in Him as well, John 17 that you accuse Him as a gnostic liar.

To bad for you who is without His Gnostic ways and glory to we who has received from God as Jesus did Gods same mind.

You dont have a clue and there is One that you do not know for sure. His ways is gnostic lies for you agnostics who do not believe that God is a Spirit and man is the temple go Him as we gnostics as Jesus was confirm by Gods Spirit be our own.

And you didnt answer, why do you see His ways as a lie?

You dont have a clue and there is One that you do not know for sure.
For being ignorant of God’s righteousness they stumbled. For Christ is is the end/culmination/fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:3-4
And you didnt answer, why do you see His ways as a lie?
Why are gnostics a brood of liars? Because they reject Christ. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus"

For being ignorant of God’s righteousness they stumbled. For Christ is is the end/culmination/fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:3-4
Yes and that ignorance is spawned by the sinn that you say you are of and as an agnostic accuse Him in His ways as a gnostic liar.
Why are gnostics a brood of liars?
Because you agnostics do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man, that is why to you His ways is gnostic lies only because you cant recieve from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. You have a different belief than Jesus did in the Father is why He is a gnostic liar for you.
Because they reject Christ.
Naa' just reject your doctrine of Him being a gnostic liar.
Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
Yes because I have received the same redemption of God that Jesus received from our Father God in Matt 3:16.

Something that you should consider in His ways instead of your rejection to recieve from Him redemption as Jesus did instead of accusing Him of your own iniquities as a gnostic liar. Hell awaits you for sure.

Yes and that ignorance is spawned by the sinn that you say you are of and as an agnostic accuse Him in His ways as a gnostic liar.
Why are gnostics a brood of liars? Because they reject Christ. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
Yes because I have received the same redemption of God that Jesus received from our Father God in Matt 3:16.
Something that you should consider in His ways instead of your rejection to recieve from Him redemption as Jesus did instead of accusing Him of your own iniquities as a gnostic liar. Hell awaits you for sure.
Hell's ship has sailed, since God did not appoint us who believe to hell but for salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thess 5:9

Hell's ship has sailed, since God did not appoint us who believe to hell but for salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thess 5:9
It has said for you who does not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man as Jesus receieved and knew, as Adam did and became like Him, And Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and in me, and you call Him in His Spirit a gnostic liar because for agnostic disbelief that God is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him. We Gnostics know the truth that Gods Spirit does reside in us, He has manifested Himself in us to know that difference. See Matt 3:16 this is how He comes to reside in man and open up who He is and all of His heaven in us. Which to you Matt 3:16 is a gnostic lie as you keep Him in charge of. m

The reason Gods Spirit to be in you is a gnostic lie is because you dont have a clue who He is nor where He resides and has no intent in receievein in you that what He did in all of these, and us all today who obeyed and did receive Him as our own mind.

I feel really sorry for you who is without because it doesnt have to be that way.

It has said for you who does not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, For you were purchased with the precious blood of Jesus and made His own; 1 Cor 6:19-20
I feel really sorry for you who is without because it doesnt have to be that way.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9

Back