Flesh and Blood in Heaven

Did you develope this line of thought yourself, or are you repeating what you got from a teacher you trusted?
You should understand.I only rely on one teacher.

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

In fact I would not attend a church because there was a man who attempted to teach me nonsense in one .So I chose to stay home and learn from the holy spirit I received and he has revealed things to me for decades now.
What I've stated is all in the Bible .

All of the land promised to Abraham and his seed shall be emptied of all it's sinners,then it will be given to Abraham and his seed .Forever.
The promised land is between the Euphrates river and the Nile.Today Egypt claims the Nile belongs to it as it flows through the land that Egypt says belongs to it.

Ezekiel 29
8‘Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will bring a sword upon you and cut off from you man and beast. 9And the land of Egypt shall become desolate and waste; then they will know that I am the Lord, because he said, ‘The River is mine, and I have made it.’ 10Indeed, therefore, I am against you and against your rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from Migdol to Syene, as far as the border of Ethiopia. 11Neither foot of man shall pass through it nor foot of beast pass through it, and it shall be uninhabited forty years. 12I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate; and among the cities that are laid waste, her cities shall be desolate forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.”

Think about that.Consider it deeply..A sword brought up Egypt and then no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years.The man of sin isn't playing around.

Daniel 11:42
He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.

Did you develope this line of thought yourself, or are you repeating what you got from a teacher you trusted?
You should understand.I only rely on one teacher.

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

In fact I would not attend a church because there was a man who attempted to teach me nonsense in one .So I chose to stay home and learn from the holy spirit I received and he has revealed things to me for decades now.
What I've stated is all in the Bible .

All of the land promised to Abraham and his seed shall be emptied of all it's sinners,then it will be given to Abraham and his seed .Forever.
The promised land is between the Euphrates river and the Nile.Today Egypt claims the Nile belongs to it as it flows through the land that Egypt says belongs to it.

Ezekiel 29
8‘Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will bring a sword upon you and cut off from you man and beast. 9And the land of Egypt shall become desolate and waste; then they will know that I am the Lord, because he said, ‘The River is mine, and I have made it.’ 10Indeed, therefore, I am against you and against your rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from Migdol to Syene, as far as the border of Ethiopia. 11Neither foot of man shall pass through it nor foot of beast pass through it, and it shall be uninhabited forty years. 12I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate; and among the cities that are laid waste, her cities shall be desolate forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.”

Think about that.Consider it deeply..A sword brought up Egypt and then no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years.The man of sin isn't playing around.

Daniel 11:42
He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.

It does seem clear that the abomination is something people or a country does, but it is specifically to Israel. And done by the character in Dan 11. But it seems you are positing the idea that the abomination causes the tribulation, and the tribulation was what i was discussing.
Often in the OT prophecies, a gem about Jesus is dropped surprisingly in the middle of verse. Daniel 12:1 could be one of those when you look at Christ as the deliverer who undergoes tribulation unlike anyone has undergone in bearing our sins.
I'm curious. This post says the abomination is specifically to spoken prophetically to Israel and the question is whether or not the abomination of desolation triggers the tribulation. According to Jesus, the house of God/Israel was already desolate by the time Jesus repudiated the Pharisees in Matthew 23 (see verse 38). Desolation is an abomination. Furthermore, in Matthew 24:9 and 21 Jesus plainly states the disciples would go through the tribulation. Revelation 7:14 confirms this.

I'm curious. This post says the abomination is specifically to spoken prophetically to Israel and the question is whether or not the abomination of desolation triggers the tribulation. According to Jesus, the house of God/Israel was already desolate by the time Jesus repudiated the Pharisees in Matthew 23 (see verse 38). Desolation is an abomination. Furthermore, in Matthew 24:9 and 21 Jesus plainly states the disciples would go through the tribulation. Revelation 7:14 confirms this.
Are you using the words abomination and desolation in a general sense, instead of how Daniel uses them?

Are you using the words abomination and desolation in a general sense, instead of how Daniel uses them?
I am using them in a manner consistent with the whole of scripture and not using Daniel (or any other text) selectively. Desolation is a term and concept first spoken of in Genesis 1. It's mentioned 150 times in the Bible! The first abominations in scripture are not explicitly labeled in scripture but that does not change the fact they are abominable. Desolation, for example, is abominable; it is an abomination. We find the first abomination mentioned is found in Exodus and its mention is paradoxical. The next one is that of homosexual sex (in Leviticus). There are about four dozen mentions of abomination using that specific term in the Bible and twice that many using synonyms like "detestable" (our English translations do not always translate the Hebrew "toebah" identically, and the same holds true of the Greek "bdelygma").

Daniel's use of the terms does not stand in isolation apart from the whole of scripture. Anyone who thinks it does must first justify that position, not assume it.

So the better questions are,

Are you assuming the words abomination and desolation are used in a manner completely different from the rest of scripture?
If so, how was that view reached given the fact the theme of desolation runs through scripture literally from beginning to end?
Where did you first learn to do that?

Because using two verses in Daniel uniquely is not exegetical. Especially in neglect of how the newer revelation informs the older one.

Let me encourage you to watch and listen for something: the use of the Old Testament in neglect of what the New Testament says about those very same verses. You'll find it happen in nearly every thread in the Prophecy and Eschatology board. You'll hear it in many a radio teaching on Christian radio, and in the pulpit of Dispensational congregations Sunday mornings. Listen for it.

Why?

Because Christians are not Jews!

Those who teach Christian eschatology only from the Old Testament and those who emphasize the Old over the New are committing a form of Judaization. Not sure I mentioned this earlier in this thread because it's come up in other threads, but this method of handling scripture started with John Darby in the early to mid-1800s. No other eschatological view separates the OT from the NT, Israel from the Church, or thinks Israel relevant to Christian eschatology. Dispensationalism stands alone in this practice. On the complete opposite end of the spectrum there is Replacement Theology (so don't confuse my posts with that pov ;)).

If we were to read the two mentions in Daniel of "the abomination of desolation," literally we would conclude it is the desolation that is the abomination. That is what a literal reading of Daniel 11:31 and 12:11 actually state. I mention this because one of the core principles of the Dispensationalist hermeneutic is the literal reading of scripture. The problem is Dispensationalist are generally very consistent with their own hermeneutic. If they were they read Daniel to say the desolation is the abomination. Every time God declares something desolate He is also saying that event or that condition is abominable, hated, cursed, loathed, etc. When Jesus mentions the pending abomination of desolation he;s already declared the "house" desolate. Now, a reader of that passage can consider the "house" the temple, or the "house" to be the larger "house" of Israel. Both were desolate by Matthew 21-26.

Yes, Matthew 21 through 26.

Matthew 24 does not exist in a vacuum. Matthew 24 is just one part of a much longer narrative covering about five chapters where Matthew records the events of a single day. The day began after the day Jesus cleaned out the temple. He returned to teach and was repeatedly accosted by the Jewish leaders, first the Sadducees, then the Pharisees, alternating back and forth until he indicts the Pharisees in chapter 23. At that point he tells them their house is already desolate!

The entire passage is related to the Law of Moses. When a house became infected with mold or otherwise infested, it was to be cleaned out, inspected, and then vacated for seven days. At the end of seven days the house could be re-inhabited if the mold had not returned. Jesus cleaned out the House of God and returned the next day to find it reinfested! It was full of dead men's bones (a reference to the unclean nature of dead bodies). It was desolate. It would have to be destroyed. And that's where Matthew 24 begins, "Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone here will be left upon another, which will not be torn down." And that is exactly what happened.

If you'll also read the chapters leading up to Jesus' entrance into Jerusalem, you'll note the nature of his parables change. They become more about judgment. At the beginning of Matthew he's not so apocalyptic. That changes as he approaches the city of peace. Culturally, the sacrificial sheep were herded in four days before Passover, so it's likely Jesus' entrance had him walking among the sheep being herded into the city. That would add an explanation as to why people put down pam fronds; they didn't want him to soil his feet in sheep dung. They thought he was going to announce his kingdom. Little did they understand he'd be dead by the end of the week.

It was an abomination.

Such was the desolation of Israel.

And the typical response by Dispensationalist leaders is, "Yes, that was a desolate abomination, but it was not THE abomination of desolation."

I will suggest to the readers there is nothing more desolate or more abominable than the sinful unjust rejection and murder of His Son.

Revelation 21:1-27 (excerpted for space)
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." ................I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb............. and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Desolation and abomination run through scripture from beginning to end. They do not begin in Daniel. I am not using the words abomination and desolation in a general sense; I am using them as Daniel uses them - in light of whole scripture. It is the Dispensationalist who does not use the words as Daniel did. They proof-text Daniel and ignore all else that God prophetically said about those words.

JonHawk said:
The one knocking is Jesus Christ resurrected whom you reject.
“I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead;
Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white [the robe of his righteousness] and I shall not blot out from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. Rev 3:3-5
JonHawk said:
‘These things says the Amen, the True and Faithful Witness, Christ Jesus the Beginning of the creation of God:
I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, ...As many as I love, I rebuke and correct. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Rev 3:17-20
Gary Mac said:
No the One knocking is the same One who knocked on Jesus door and Jesus seat Him in. Matt 3;16.
Jesus is the door to heaven. I most solemnly tell you, that I Myself am the Door; All who have come before me are thieves and gnostics. John 10:7-9
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to blind gnostics who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-4
Your gospel is revealed here several times a day where your gospel is the ways of God and Jesus are gnostic lies.
What you demonstrate several times a day is that you don't know that Jesus is the Christ. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
You have overcome these gnostic liars. For greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

I am using them in a manner consistent with the whole of scripture and not using Daniel (or any other text) selectively. Desolation is a term and concept first spoken of in Genesis 1. It's mentioned 150 times in the Bible! The first abominations in scripture are not explicitly labeled in scripture but that does not change the fact they are abominable. Desolation, for example, is abominable; it is an abomination. We find the first abomination mentioned is found in Exodus and its mention is paradoxical. The next one is that of homosexual sex (in Leviticus). There are about four dozen mentions of abomination using that specific term in the Bible and twice that many using synonyms like "detestable" (our English translations do not always translate the Hebrew "toebah" identically, and the same holds true of the Greek "bdelygma").

Daniel's use of the terms does not stand in isolation apart from the whole of scripture. Anyone who thinks it does must first justify that position, not assume it.

So the better questions are,

Are you assuming the words abomination and desolation are used in a manner completely different from the rest of scripture?
If so, how was that view reached given the fact the theme of desolation runs through scripture literally from beginning to end?
Where did you first learn to do that?

Because using two verses in Daniel uniquely is not exegetical. Especially in neglect of how the newer revelation informs the older one.

Let me encourage you to watch and listen for something: the use of the Old Testament in neglect of what the New Testament says about those very same verses. You'll find it happen in nearly every thread in the Prophecy and Eschatology board. You'll hear it in many a radio teaching on Christian radio, and in the pulpit of Dispensational congregations Sunday mornings. Listen for it.

Why?

Because Christians are not Jews!

Those who teach Christian eschatology only from the Old Testament and those who emphasize the Old over the New are committing a form of Judaization. Not sure I mentioned this earlier in this thread because it's come up in other threads, but this method of handling scripture started with John Darby in the early to mid-1800s. No other eschatological view separates the OT from the NT, Israel from the Church, or thinks Israel relevant to Christian eschatology. Dispensationalism stands alone in this practice. On the complete opposite end of the spectrum there is Replacement Theology (so don't confuse my posts with that pov ;)).

If we were to read the two mentions in Daniel of "the abomination of desolation," literally we would conclude it is the desolation that is the abomination. That is what a literal reading of Daniel 11:31 and 12:11 actually state. I mention this because one of the core principles of the Dispensationalist hermeneutic is the literal reading of scripture. The problem is Dispensationalist are generally very consistent with their own hermeneutic. If they were they read Daniel to say the desolation is the abomination. Every time God declares something desolate He is also saying that event or that condition is abominable, hated, cursed, loathed, etc. When Jesus mentions the pending abomination of desolation he;s already declared the "house" desolate. Now, a reader of that passage can consider the "house" the temple, or the "house" to be the larger "house" of Israel. Both were desolate by Matthew 21-26.

Yes, Matthew 21 through 26.

Matthew 24 does not exist in a vacuum. Matthew 24 is just one part of a much longer narrative covering about five chapters where Matthew records the events of a single day. The day began after the day Jesus cleaned out the temple. He returned to teach and was repeatedly accosted by the Jewish leaders, first the Sadducees, then the Pharisees, alternating back and forth until he indicts the Pharisees in chapter 23. At that point he tells them their house is already desolate!

The entire passage is related to the Law of Moses. When a house became infected with mold or otherwise infested, it was to be cleaned out, inspected, and then vacated for seven days. At the end of seven days the house could be re-inhabited if the mold had not returned. Jesus cleaned out the House of God and returned the next day to find it reinfested! It was full of dead men's bones (a reference to the unclean nature of dead bodies). It was desolate. It would have to be destroyed. And that's where Matthew 24 begins, "Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone here will be left upon another, which will not be torn down." And that is exactly what happened.

If you'll also read the chapters leading up to Jesus' entrance into Jerusalem, you'll note the nature of his parables change. They become more about judgment. At the beginning of Matthew he's not so apocalyptic. That changes as he approaches the city of peace. Culturally, the sacrificial sheep were herded in four days before Passover, so it's likely Jesus' entrance had him walking among the sheep being herded into the city. That would add an explanation as to why people put down pam fronds; they didn't want him to soil his feet in sheep dung. They thought he was going to announce his kingdom. Little did they understand he'd be dead by the end of the week.

It was an abomination.

Such was the desolation of Israel.

And the typical response by Dispensationalist leaders is, "Yes, that was a desolate abomination, but it was not THE abomination of desolation."

I will suggest to the readers there is nothing more desolate or more abominable than the sinful unjust rejection and murder of His Son.

Revelation 21:1-27 (excerpted for space)
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." ................I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb............. and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Desolation and abomination run through scripture from beginning to end. They do not begin in Daniel. I am not using the words abomination and desolation in a general sense; I am using them as Daniel uses them - in light of whole scripture. It is the Dispensationalist who does not use the words as Daniel did. They proof-text Daniel and ignore all else that God prophetically said about those words.
I stopped reading half way thru. but it sounded like you were not specifically referrring to Daniel in your use of those two words. That was what I asked about.
Note: I saw the end of your post where you say that you ARE using the words the way Daniel does.

So it seems you are ignoring Jesus who uses the words specifically in the context of Daniel, not in some general way.

I stopped reading half way thru. but it sounded like you were not specifically referrring to Daniel in your use of those two words. That was what I asked about.
Note: I saw the end of your post where you say that you ARE using the words the way Daniel does.

So it seems you are ignoring Jesus who uses the words specifically in the context of Daniel, not in some general way.
Should have read the post because I explicitly mentioned Jesus' words. They were not ignored.

I have asked you in the past not to write pages to me, just make your point and keep it succinct
The short answer would be, because they did not know the time of visitation, there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20 1 Cor 15:17

God shall help at the break of dawn. Ps 46

Therefore, having obtained help from God I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

The Word was life, and the life was the light for all mankind. John 1:4

Last edited:
The short answer would be, because they did not know the time of visitation, there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20 1 Cor 15:17

Therefore, having obtained help from God I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

I think the issue was identifying what the abomination of desolation was that Daniel wrote about, but I may have gotten lost here with all the meandering

JonHawk said:
Ithink the issue was identifying what the abomination of desolation was thath Daniel wrote about, but I may have gotten lost here with all the meandering
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
As I watched, I saw on the clouds of heavens One like the Son of Man...Dan 7:13-14
They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:29-31
Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, Rev 12:10

Last edited:
Thats right but we who has recieve His visitation as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 walk in His light with the same signs following, which is gnostic lies to you and the reason you haven had that visitation from God Himself as Jesus did.
He will help every minute of every day if one will stop accuse Him as a gnostic liar.
Not for you or Paul because of the sinners you say you are instead of righteous to be as Jesus was n the Father and without sin.
Not for the agnostics who see that as gnostic lies. You think the Bible is Gods word and in that you can edit it, but we who are of Christ and Gods anointed to have His same mind the mind of Christ walk in His light as Jesus walked in His light.

I have asked you in the past not to write pages to me, just make your point and keep it succinct
Jesus' words were not ignored. The earlier post isn't only incorrect; it moves the goalposts. I was asked about Daniel's use, not Jesus'. Commentary should have been about Daniel's use, but it wasn't. Instead, another grossly incorrect goalpost-moving non sequitur accusation was posted.

Well, if I was specifically asked specifically about Daniel's use of the term why would you comment on Jesus' use?

This is not a problem of my lengthy post. I answered and addressed you question AND I added plenty of relevant information anticipating many questions so as to move the conversation forward.
So it seems you are ignoring...
Are you ragging on me? I did not ignore Jesus' words! Are you ragging on me?

Dispensational Premillennialists (and their mid-trib variants) know. They constantly fill up the Prophecy and Eschatology boards of internet forums telling those who are already saved Jesus is coming any day now. If asked, "When exactly?" the answer is usually silence or ad hominem, sometimes a prediction of some timeframe ("by 2040," for example), but rarely a good honest, forthcoming, "I don't know."

They also know because they know all the signs. The temple is going to be built so when the temple is built then Jesus will come..... even though scripture nowhere explicitly states another temple will be built and nowhere does it explicitly state he will come immediately after the temple is built. Israel is going to be restored and then Jesus will return. Israel will get all its land back, the Levitical priesthood, Levitical Law, and animal sacrifices will return. Then Jesus will return. And they will gladly tell everyone "No one knows the day or hour," and then proceed to tell everyone when he's coming.

Do any of y'all here in this thread see Christian adherents of any other eschatology behaving like that?

Jesus' words were not ignored. The earlier post isn't only incorrect; it moves the goalposts. I was asked about Daniel's use, not Jesus'. Commentary should have been about Daniel's use, but it wasn't. Instead, another grossly incorrect goalpost-moving non sequitur accusation was posted.

Well, if I was specifically asked specifically about Daniel's use of the term why would you comment on Jesus' use?

This is not a problem of my lengthy post. I answered and addressed you question AND I added plenty of relevant information anticipating many questions so as to move the conversation forward.

Are you ragging on me? I did not ignore Jesus' words! Are you ragging on me?
Your statement is inaccurate to claim that Jesus referring to daniel's use of the terms, is using them differently than Daniel does,

Your statement is inaccurate to claim that Jesus referring to daniel's use of the terms, is using them differently than Daniel does,
That is not what I said, and incorrect, false statements about my post are being made. In point of fact I did not use the word "different" anywhere and the only implied use occurs when I said it is Dispensationalists who use do not use the words the way Daniel did. I would like you to be more careful, thoughtful, respectful and most importantly correct.

So...

...either...

Please quote the words in my posts that state "Jesus uses the words 'abomination of desolation' differently than Daniel uses them."

Or...

Please correct that incorrect, false statement so that it correctly reflects what I did actually post.

That is not what I said, and incorrect, false statements about my post are being made. In point of fact I did not use the word "different" anywhere and the only implied use occurs when I said it is Dispensationalists who use do not use the words the way Daniel did. I would like you to be more careful, thoughtful, respectful and most importantly correct.

So...

...either...

Please quote the words in my posts that state "Jesus uses the words 'abomination of desolation' differently than Daniel uses them."

Or...

Please correct that incorrect, false statement so that it correctly reflects what I did actually post.
And may I encourage you to keep your posts short and to the point with me, like this one. Thanks

Dispensational Premillennialists (and their mid-trib variants) know. They constantly fill up the Prophecy and Eschatology boards of internet forums telling those who are already saved Jesus is coming any day now.
Those who are already saved are not waiting for Jesus to return or they wouldn't be saved. How much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him! Rom 5:9
If asked, "When exactly?" the answer is usually silence or ad hominem, sometimes a prediction of some timeframe ("by 2040," for example), but rarely a good honest, forthcoming, "I don't know."
Nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”
They also know because they know all the signs.
But first the Son of Man must suffer and be rejected by this generation. Luke 17:20-25
The temple is going to be built so when the temple is built then Jesus will come.....
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
even though scripture nowhere explicitly states another temple will be built and nowhere does it explicitly state he will come immediately after the temple is built.
The temple he had spoken of was his body. John 2:19-21
Israel is going to be restored and then Jesus will return.
Acts 2:36 Let all Israel know for certain that He is both Lord and Christ;
So then, after the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen. Mark 16:19-20
Israel will get all its land back, the Levitical priesthood, Levitical Law, and animal sacrifices will return. Then Jesus will return.
But when Christ appeared as a High Priest of the good things to come [that is, true spiritual worship], He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that does not belong to this physical realm. He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption. Heb 9:11-13
And they will gladly tell everyone "No one knows the day or hour," and then proceed to tell everyone when he's coming.
But you know that he appeared to take away our sins. And in him is no sin. No one who lives in him remains in sin; 1 John 3:5-6
Do any of y'all here in this thread see Christian adherents of any other eschatology behaving like that?
For this reason the Son of God appeared, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Last edited:
Back