their own opinions of scripture..
You are master for that very thing.
um.
and then when they agree among themselves as to their 'own opinions'
they claim thats what God said..

meanwhile some of those (the same so called experts
many christians bow to)
dont believe in Christ's resurrection.
True they still hold him in that grave waiting that he might come someday and save them LOL.

Jesus said come unto me, be as I am in the Father, these are waiting for him to come to them someday for the sweet by and by which never will happen. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it doesn't come as a man as a god, Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Not very many believe Jesus though, fo these to are masters of opinions instead of Gods reality of being manifest in you as He was in Jesus.

You are master for that very thing.

True they still hold him in that grave waiting that he might come someday and save them LOL.

Jesus said come unto me, be as I am in the Father, these are waiting for him to come to them someday for the sweet by and by which never will happen. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it doesn't come as a man as a god, Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Not very many believe Jesus though, fo these to are masters of opinions instead of Gods reality of being manifest in you as He was in Jesus.
you don't know me and do not understand me

e v e 21 said:
you don't know me and do not understand me
Sure I do, you are very clear who you are in your beliefs.
How about Paul, is it clear to you in whom he believed? Luke 24:46

The mystery of which was hidden for ages and generations from gnostics and men, but is now revealed to His holy people,
To whom God was pleased to make known how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ Jesus (the Anointed One) within you, partaking in the glory of His resurrection. Col 1:26-27
JonHawk said:
Ask your elders, they will tell you how He gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel. Deut 32:8
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).
Now to Him Who is able to strengthen you in the faith which is in accordance with my Gospel and the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ (the Messiah), according to the revelation (the unveiling) of the mystery of the plan of redemption which was kept in silence and secret for long ages,26 But is now revealed through the prophetic Scriptures and made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, [to gather them through faith in Christ Jesus]. 27 To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen (so be it). Romans 16:24-27
Gary Mac said:
Jesus referred to this change as born again a renewing of the mind that only God Himself opens in man....As I said one cant know God nor His heaven without the same revelation from God Himself opening up to you who He is and His heaven.
You have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel; Eph 3

The mystery of which was hidden for ages and generations from gnostics and men, but is now revealed to His holy people,
To whom God was pleased to make known how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ Jesus (the Anointed One) within you, partaking in the glory of His resurrection. Col 1:26-27
JonHawk said:
Ask your elders, they will tell you how He gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel. Deut 32:8
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).
Now to Him Who is able to strengthen you in the faith which is in accordance with my Gospel and the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ (the Messiah), according to the revelation (the unveiling) of the mystery of the plan of redemption which was kept in silence and secret for long ages,26 But is now revealed through the prophetic Scriptures and made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, [to gather them through faith in Christ Jesus]. 27 To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen (so be it). Romans 16:24-27
Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Not very many believe Jesus though, fo these to are masters of opinions instead of Gods reality of being manifest in you as He was in Jesus.
You have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel; Eph 3

I said you do not know me and never met me and do not understand me.

only you mentioned anything about 'beliefs'....
God is not a belief if He is manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus and others who received from Him His same mind.

But I do know you well, you are very clear who you are in religious beliefs.

Sure I do, you are very clear who you are in your beliefs.
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

JonHawk said:

You see what you see. Some see nothing. There is a huge research over the years in NDE - near death experience. Jesus mentioned spirit and truth which, imi, very much relared, seeng spiritual world, entitites and taking it as reality like Abram's visions of God.

In 1966 I died from results of an automobile accident that crushed the whole right side of my head. I expired in the ER in St Joseph’s Hospital in Fort Worth Tx.

At that time I didn’t believe in a God but some events happens during those five minutes of expiration that was unexplainable. Four years later I learned if it was a dream or reality for what I experienced.

An after life I can’t say but I saw what I saw whether reality or just a vision.

Now Christ Jesus lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Gal 2:20
No he doesnt, Jesus cant live in anyone, a man cant live in another man.

You just dont believe that Jesus came in the flesh is all, but I can tell you that His same Spirit can in which you reject in favor of a god of flesh that you haver made to obey you instead.

Now Christ Jesus lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Gal 2:20
Yes as a sinner that Paul was all his life that he struggled with. The life he lived was of sin, a thorn in his flesh that he never could give over to God for salvation from sin. If he had that faith of God there would have been no sin to be had for God would have taken that from him.

Paul talked a good talk, looked noble toward man, but had these little hidden secrets of sin to convince the gullible such as yourself that you are a sinner instead of the saint, or Christ Paul referred to as a saint. He made up his own rules fo his religious mind just as all denominations do from the Fewm, down to the Catholic, Mormons, you name it.

That is exactly why I follow the ways of Jesus in righteousness than another such as Paul wh never knew the Christ for what it is to be that person of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, Gods anointing.

that is where you do without that what Jesus teaches for in favor off a sinner instead.

Jesus was without sin, Paul never made that grade did he? And is not why that you follow Paul instead of Jesus?

Yes as a sinner that Paul was all his life that he struggled with. The life he lived was of sin,

Jesus was without sin, Paul never made that grade did he?
You're entitled to your blind gnostic opinion.
God accepted us in the Beloved Son. In Him we have redemption according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom; Eph 16-8

No he doesnt, Jesus cant live in anyone, a man cant live in another man.

You just dont believe that Jesus came in the flesh is all, but I can tell you that His same Spirit can in which you reject in favor of a god of flesh that you haver made to obey you instead.
Here is my unorthodoxy: Jesus is not a man anymore. That was for 33 years so He could bear our sins.
And yes, if He were still a man in a body of flesh He could not indwell us. But He is not and He does.

Here is my unorthodoxy: Jesus is not a man anymore.
Correct, that mortal body is gone.
That was for 33 years so He could bear our sins.
And the Jews he once taught in their temples even from a young age -- Jesus had to bear their sins by the laws for sin established in that belief that accuse him of blasphemy. The very ones who once reverened his teachings are the very ones who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme.

Why? Because God came to that man and opened in Him who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. Matt 3:16. How? by His Spirit, mind.

And yes, if He were still a man in a body of flesh He could not indwell us. But He is not and He does.
As for me who has received the very same from God manifest in me as Jesus did, As Adam did, As Abraham did, as Moses did, As Mary did, as Jesus did, as 120 did. Same God then as now, but it is the very same Spirit that Jesus received in Matt 3:16. Not even Jesus could escape so great a salvation. And after that Ghod sent him out to lead us to the very and only One who does the saving just as He saved Jesus from the laws of the temples he was delivered from, and paid that price with his life.

if one is different from the same as Jesus was in this Father who came and opened up to him who He is, then one doesnt follow the ways of Jesus to the Father at all.

Some will argue that for sure, but the proof isn't in the pudding until you eat it.

Correct, that mortal body is gone.

And the Jews he once taught in their temples even from a young age -- Jesus had to bear their sins by the laws for sin established in that belief that accuse him of blasphemy. The very ones who once reverened his teachings are the very ones who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme.

Why? Because God came to that man and opened in Him who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. Matt 3:16. How? by His Spirit, mind.

As for me who has received the very same from God manifest in me as Jesus did, As Adam did, As Abraham did, as Moses did, As Mary did, as Jesus did, as 120 did. Same God then as now, but it is the very same Spirit that Jesus received in Matt 3:16. Not even Jesus could escape so great a salvation. And after that Ghod sent him out to lead us to the very and only One who does the saving just as He saved Jesus from the laws of the temples he was delivered from, and paid that price with his life.

if one is different from the same as Jesus was in this Father who came and opened up to him who He is, then one doesnt follow the ways of Jesus to the Father at all.

Some will argue that for sure, but the proof isn't in the pudding until you eat it.
you ignore many passages in the Bible that proclaim who jesus is. Why do you do that

I have watched people present scripture to you, but I will give you part of the opening of John "The Word was God"
Always is God, always has been God, even Adam received His word, knowledge and became like Him to know this difference in Matt 3:16.

unless one makes his own rules for a god.

You have watched people present scripture in understanding from a carnal perspective void of interpretation to have the mind of God as Jesus interpreted from God Himself, which is His Spirit.

Im really not interested isn what people believe for a god, I am interested in God Himself be in you to give you His word Himself. He did that. very ting in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and until that event he was dedicated to the words for law of the Jewish temples which deemed his ways a blaspheme.

Same it is with me, people see the ways of God to have His same mind, or word, to be perfect as He is perfect and walk in it as Jesus walked in it as blaspheme, some refer to His word as gnostic lies dont they?

You act as if I write the Bible when it is repeated to you what it says from Gods standpoint.

Thats an opener, tell me next what passages I ignore!

I am convinced that the spiritual body is of a completely different nature than the physical body, One of the metaphors comparing the two bodies is a seed(the natural body) and the plant that rises from it(the spiritual body) The difference between these two is astounding, though how we envision our new bodies is mediocre.
I believe I have about 10 verses that point to elements of this idea about our spiritual bodies.
If someone is interested, I can talk about them one or two at a time.

Your language serves to confuse the question at hand.

What do you mean by a "different" body? Is the resurrection body a new body which completely replaces the old mortal body (a replacement body)? OR, is the resurrection body the same old body transformed into something new (a transformed body)?

In either case, these are both a "different" body. But only one of these is correct.

Back