Flock Fleecer atheeist Dawkins is making a lot of money on GOD

Authentic Nouveau

The God delusion is #4 in sales Amazon atheism shelf. Of course Darwinism is under Fiction.

Babble about GOD

Proves God is real for him. His military grade narcissism doesn't impress the Lord Jesus Christ.

Plenty of Hatetheists to buy his Rantology.

He will meet God.

The Pixie

Your atheeist Russian Oligarchs run billions
They are not mine.

Further, nothing in atheism says having billions is wrong. On the other hand, Jesus was quite clear that his followers should sell their possessions and give the money to the poor.

Luke 12:33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

Jesus said the poor will get the kingdom of God, but the rich will receive woe.

Why do these millionaire preachers ignore Jesus' words?

Why do you ignore Jesus' words?

Notice you have obsessions against believers.
Are you aware that this is a forum where we discuss atheism vs Christianity?

Authentic Nouveau

Two CARM boards ago I posted a thread on Richard Dawkins and his crooked non-profit enterprise scheme to cheat on taxes.
Atheists ethics ? lol

eligionculturesociety.com/2014/08/23/not-only-religion-but-atheism-too-can-be-used-as-a-scam-dawkins-as-an-example/

Today I have read an article with the title “The bizarre—and costly—cult of Richard Dawkins,” which claims that Dawkins offers members of his foundation, which is allegedly dedicated for “reason, science and progress,” some “valuable” benefits such as the chance to meet him in person! However, this privilege is not available to ordinary members. Membership is organized hierarchically in circles—depending of course on how much money you pay for his “non-profit” organization—called the “Dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option, costs $85 monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.” However, $85 a month is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet”

The sin of envy.

It even gets crazier. A wild barbaric thug running one of his filthy scams stole from it. lol. No honor among thieves

The Pixie

Two CARM boards ago I posted a thread on Richard Dawkins and his crooked non-profit enterprise scheme to cheat on taxes.
Atheists ethics ? lol

eligionculturesociety.com/2014/08/23/not-only-religion-but-atheism-too-can-be-used-as-a-scam-dawkins-as-an-example/
What is so funny is the URL is pretty much assuming that, of course, religion can be used as a scam! That just goes without saying right? Nothing news worthy there. What makes the news is when an atheist is supposedly doing the same.

The God delusion is #4 in sales Amazon atheism shelf. Of course Darwinism is under Fiction.

Babble about GOD

Proves God is real for him. His military grade narcissism doesn't impress the Lord Jesus Christ.

He will meet God.
Do you have any proof that God is real? Or just an apparent dislike for capitalism? Do you think if a man writes a book he should not make money off of it? That has nothing to do with apologetics - and is ironic considering the number of apologetic books on Amazon - but it is an interesting insight into your beliefs.

I personally like capitalism and if people want to buy a book by Dawkins or Lee Sobel or Josh McDowell or Ravi Zaccherias then I think that is their right and the author should make money.

But hey - you do you :)

Authentic Nouveau

Compare to Kenneth Copeland who is worth $300 million, Pat Robertson $100 million, Benny Hinn $60 million.
Atheist jealousy.

Richard Dawkins came from a slave trader Klan and would be worth more except the business dried up.

British are pro slavery but don't admit it.

Tiburon

Babble about GOD

He will meet God.
Are you ever going to start presenting some new arguments? These are all recycled garbage from the old boards and they were well worn even then.

Tiburon

Atheists ethics ? lol
Just Like Kent Hovind your Young Earth Creationist buddy. Not to mention those swindlers from "Answers in Genesis". And all those Mega churches and TV evangelists selling wishes.