football game

Ralf take your time, I am watching the Bills and Chiefs, a very very good game so far. What's funny is I am not really doubting you, I would not be surprised if RFM said that, or if the church scrubbed something...LOL, I just can not find it. I am just asking for a link so I can read it.
So was I...rooting for Buffalo

He looks like a guy. Has a 5 O'clock shadow and a prominent Adam's apple...

I may be missing something, but one doesn't have to be trans to be an "ally" of the alphabet people.

I believe two obvious signs of his "allegiance" are:
- his penchant for appearing beside rainbow flags;
- putting "pronouns" in his profile (even if they match his "AMAB", if you don't vomit at the expression).

Ironically, Tom MacDonald dropped a new rap today, featuring Ben Shapiro (that's right, Ben Shapiro rapping!). And one of the bars was along the lines of, "if you ask me for my pronouns, I don't have any respect for you".

IOW, "If you can't tell what my pronouns are by looking at me, then what's wrong with you?", which is the common position of conservative trans.

I don't like the Rams, they fled and then came back... what's there issue? Just like the Chargers, no loyalty...
Messed up owners does not mean I have to abandon the team I grew up loving. Merlin Olsen, LDS, was my hero growing up a Ram's fan. To you point when they left I tried to be a Broncos fan, but it just didn't work, so I decided that I was a Ram's fan first...no natter what city they play in.

Messed up owners does not mean I have to abandon the team I grew up loving. Merlin Olsen, LDS, was my hero growing up a Ram's fan. To you point when they left I tried to be a Broncos fan, but it just didn't work, so I decided that I was a Ram's fan first...no natter what city they play in.
High paid players who don't really love their fans... oh my!

High paid players who don't really love their fans... oh my!
True. Like Diggs on the Bill's, maybe one of the most selfish player in the league...but hey, when he bails on the Bills, I hope the Rams get him? But that won't happen , we have Kupp and Puka, Puka a BYU alum...he is awesome.

But that is sports these days

Back