For anyone who thinks the left are the racists.

Ficciones

Oh come on, you're dealing with people who were willing to call the obvious MAGA capitol rioters "antifa". They'll sleaze their way out of this one easily. Fake website, fake posters, Soros paid them to infiltrate the forum, etc. etc. They've been given the templates for how to think this way and now they can improvise.

Thistle

I would like to see a left wing forum with this vile racism. Please do post examples so I can see all this alleged racism.

The forum above is 100% in support of Trump so no more excuses.
What do you have to say about the point. The incidence of race crime against Asians is in fact up an incredible percentage, I forgot the exact number. But it's up from something on the order of 40 in a year to 130. Those aren't the exact numbers, but that's about the magnitude. There are 360, million people in America. Whether the incidence of hate crime against Asians is up 100% or 200% the absolute number in any case is so low as to be in negligible no matter the percentage change. To draw any kind of inferences from numbers so small is completely absurd. But the fact the matter is, disproportionately it is black on Asian crime. And the suggestion that those blacks who are guilty of hate crimes against Asians are Trump voters is patently insane.

But don't let any of the real issue affect you any, please go back to obsessing about what you consider to be mean tweets.

Ficciones

What do you have to say about the point. The incidence of race crime against Asians is in fact up an incredible percentage, I forgot the exact number. But it's up from something on the order of 40 in a year to 130. Those aren't the exact numbers, but that's about the magnitude. There are 360, million people in America. Whether the incidence of hate crime against Asians is up 100% or 200% the absolute number in any case is so low as to be in negligible no matter the percentage change. To draw any kind of inferences from numbers so small is completely absurd. But the fact the matter is, disproportionately it is black on Asian crime. And the suggestion that those blacks who are guilty of hate crimes against Asians are Trump voters is patently insane.

But don't let any of the real issue affect you any, please go back to obsessing about what you consider to be mean tweets.
Asian hate crime is a very serious problem, but anyways it's not a serious problem, but anyways it's the blacks. Your brain on conservatism.

edit: I mean, you say "To draw any kind of inferences from numbers so small is completely absurd. But the fact the matter is, disproportionately it is black on Asian crime." Make up your mind! If the sample size is too small to draw inferences from, then that implies observations like "disproportionately it is black on Asian crime" is irrelevant - statistical noise. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Asian hate crime is a very serious problem, but anyways it's not a serious problem, but anyways it's the blacks. Your brain on conservatism.
Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"

He sez Hunter Biden is the smartest man he knows. Hunter who said he used crack every 15 minutes.

Faithoverbelief

Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"

He sez Hunter Biden is the smartest man he knows. Hunter who said he used crack every 15 minutes.
How many times does it take for you to comprehend centrist is not leftist? I have shown the truth of what pro Trump sites promote and it is filth.

Faithoverbelief

One of the best examples of a straw man fallacy I have ever seen. I did not say nor imply that blacks attacking Asians are Trump supporters. Nice try though. There is no defending the racism from that pro Trump website. I do wonder why someone would want to do so? Can you answer that question?

Thistle

Asian hate crime is a very serious problem,
I would say it's extremely serious problem if you're that 65-year-old woman who is on the sidewalk being kicked by an assailant. The question is how often do such incidents arise? Adjusted for population it's a lot less than you might have expected given the disproportional spaces had an headlines. Also such incidents are very serious, nevertheless relatively rare.
but anyways it's not a serious problem, but anyways it's the blacks.
The fact that it is disproportionately black on Asian crime, corrects the false inference that Trump supporters are responsible for these incidents, and the notion that any comments Trump has made is in anyway related to this. That's extremely prescient to the way this discussion is going publicly.
Your brain on conservatism.
Commonly called objectivity.
edit: I mean, you say "To draw any kind of inferences from numbers so small is completely absurd. But the fact the matter is, disproportionately it is black on Asian crime." Make up your mind! If the sample size is too small to draw inferences from, then that implies observations like "disproportionately it is black on Asian crime" is irrelevant - statistical noise. You can't have it both ways.
These comments are not opposed to one another. Any inferences that are drawn are doubtful. But if you're forcing an inference on the paucity of data that we do have, it runs directly counter to the narrative they we are seeing in the press.

Thistle

Would you still consider it racism if they were making fun of a white guy who'd promoted his "identity"?
Can you imagine what the left would say if they started a Caucasian caucus in Congress. I'm just spitball in here but I'm guessing it wouldn't be warmly received.

Torin

@Faithoverbelief, I know of left wing forums that are very racist against white people.

This may be removed due to the rule against mentioning other forums on CARM (which is a reason why this thread is inherently problematic). However, you should look at the subreddit r/FragileWhiteRedditor.

Faithoverbelief

I would say it's extremely serious problem if you're that 65-year-old woman who is on the sidewalk being kicked by an assailant. The question is how often do such incidents arise? Adjusted for population it's a lot less than you might have expected given the disproportional spaces had an headlines. Also such incidents are very serious, nevertheless relatively rare.

The fact that it is disproportionately black on Asian crime, corrects the false inference that Trump supporters are responsible for these incidents, and the notion that any comments Trump has made is in anyway related to this. That's extremely prescient to the way this discussion is going publicly.

Commonly called objectivity.

These comments are not opposed to one another. Any inferences that are drawn are doubtful. But if you're forcing an inference on the paucity of data that we do have, it runs directly counter to the narrative they we are seeing in the press.
Oh yes please hand wave away antisemitism also.

"I looked up the person at the center of the Gaetz scandal and it turns out that Greenberg is a corrupt Jewish tax collector who molests children and tries to get people fired by accusing them of being white supremacists"

The facts are in accept reality.