For e v e: here is where we can discuss REVELATION

Bonnie

commentary by Dr. Louis Brighton. I have his book. You have stated that you have his book on your computer, and think his book is "horrible" so, here is your chance to pick something from his book, citing chapter and page, that you think is bad, and I can look it up in my book and then we can discuss it. However, make sure please to cite the chapter, as it might be numbered differently on a computer. Also, my book has him discussing the Greek first, in each section, then going on to discuss the interpretation. This way, it will not interfere with your "Book of Henoch" thread. :)

e v e

If you have a specific point you want to bring up, that's fine. : )
It's the weekend now. Or you could start from the beginning line, point etc.

Bonnie

I have no points to bring up...how could I, when you have never told me what is so horrible about Brighton's translation and interpretation? All I was asking for is one or two examples we could discuss, but I would need chapter and page numbers. Also, I have no desire to go over the whole book, line by line. That could take months.

e v e

I have no points to bring up...how could I, when you have never told me what is so horrible about Brighton's translation and interpretation? All I was asking for is one or two examples we could discuss, but I would need chapter and page numbers. Also, I have no desire to go over the whole book, line by line. That could take months.
but you started the thread and were using brighton as defense for your views

Bonnie

e v e, I also asked you to pick something from Brighton's book, citing the chapter and also the page, if you can, and tell me what you think is so "horrible" about it. YOU said it was horrible; I did not. I am just asking for one example. THEN we can discuss it. Is that so difficult to do?

BJ Bear

commentary by Dr. Louis Brighton. I have his book. You have stated that you have his book on your computer, and think his book is "horrible" so, here is your chance to pick something from his book, citing chapter and page, that you think is bad, and I can look it up in my book and then we can discuss it. However, make sure please to cite the chapter, as it might be numbered differently on a computer. Also, my book has him discussing the Greek first, in each section, then going on to discuss the interpretation. This way, it will not interfere with your "Book of Henoch" thread. :)
I have that work, but I haven't read it all the way through. (I prefer Becker's Revelation: The Distant Triumph Song.) A discussion about the work might get me to read it to the end. No pun intended. :)