For rock and metal fans tell your favorite groups

Whateverman

I guess we might as well get heavy up in here. This band is one of my recent discoveries. Probably not for everyone though. Anyway, enjoy!

I held off posting this, because the video will be probably be offensive to Christians here. However, Behemoth is fairly well-known to fans of "extreme" metal, and if you know anything about drums, you'll recognize the playing here as almost inhuman.

The Youtube video isn't work-safe - but it's still only a music video, so it's rated R at worst. This link is to Behemoth's song Ov Fire And The Void.

Bob1

I held off posting this, because the video will be probably be offensive to Christians here. However, Behemoth is fairly well-known to fans of "extreme" metal, and if you know anything about drums, you'll recognize the playing here as almost inhuman.

The Youtube video isn't work-safe - but it's still only a music video, so it's rated R at worst. This link is to Behemoth's song Ov Fire And The Void.
I'll check it when I have time.

Challenger007

My favorite bands are Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Powerwolf, Derdian, Rammstein, Scorpions, Metallica. In the last couple of years, I have been very fond of Imagine Dragons. The latter is not hard rock, but they have their own unique style and manner.

Bob1

My favorite bands are Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Powerwolf, Derdian, Rammstein, Scorpions, Metallica. In the last couple of years, I have been very fond of Imagine Dragons. The latter is not hard rock, but they have their own unique style and manner.
Good to see another Powerwolf fan.

Challenger007

Neat. I think I might be close to your age (from your list of bands), and I've never heard of either of these two. Gonna go do some Googling...
Believe me, I, too, have not heard about all the groups that they talk about in this thread. Well, simply because it is impossible to know all the music.

Bob1

Here's a nice new track from Cadaveria. She has amazing vocal abilities and I think this song really demonstrates this. Glad she's back with some new songs.

Whateverman

Here is something new for me. I found it by watching a South Korean horror movie.

Ok, that was awesome. Great find.

There are times when lyrics actually ruin a song for me. On some level, I'm kind of glad this is in a language I don't know, because I suspect the song in English might be worse :D

Faithoverbelief

Ok, that was awesome. Great find.

There are times when lyrics actually ruin a song for me. On some level, I'm kind of glad this is in a language I don't know, because I suspect the song in English might be worse :D
Yeah I added that artist to my follow list on spotify it is pretty catchy stuff. Much of the heavy metal I can't understand the lyrics anyways so a foreign language is all good.

Whateverman

Yeah I added that artist to my follow list on spotify it is pretty catchy stuff. Much of the heavy metal I can't understand the lyrics anyways so a foreign language is all good.
This reminds me of a band I found a while ago. I got excited at this one track, but realized I didn't like most of the rest of their music after tracking it down. Anyhoo, this song is weird in that the vocals are clear yet still somehow still difficult to understand :)

Luckily, I found a version of the track with the profanity obscured (for the sake of any religious readers who might be offended by such things).

Dig by Mudvayne

Faithoverbelief

This reminds me of a band I found a while ago. I got excited at this one track, but realized I didn't like most of the rest of their music after tracking it down. Anyhoo, this song is weird in that the vocals are clear yet still somehow still difficult to understand :)

Luckily, I found a version of the track with the profanity obscured (for the sake of any religious readers who might be offended by such things).

Dig by Mudvayne

Yeah I know that song. I think that is the only song by them I like. That song grooves hard.

Nouveau

I usually don't like bands with growling lyrics - too often it just sounds silly - but ISIS is so good with rest of the music that it actually makes it work for me.

Bob1

I usually don't like bands with growling lyrics - too often it just sounds silly - but ISIS is so good with rest of the music that it actually makes it work for me.

Really? Growled lyrics are amazing. But yes, the singer does have to be good at it and it isn't everyone's cup of tea.