For those of you who support abortion in the case of rape;

BMS

Wasn't talking to you - I don't use personal pronouns with you any more.
I am talking to you. If you cant clarify what you mean by woman and mother your argument is meaningless from the start and you are wasting everyone's time.
How would you know an abortion is murder if you dont know what a wonan or a mother is? You wouldnt.

So what do you mean by a woman and a mother if not an adult female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy with female reproductive organs?

Eightcrackers

How would you know an abortion is murder if you dont know what a wonan or a mother is? You wouldnt.
I wouldn't "know that it is murder" even if I agreed with you down the line about womanhood and motherhood, because abortion does not meet the legal definition of murder, and that's the only definition I care about.

Whatever a woman is, whatever a mother is, abortion is not legally defined as murder.

BMS

I wouldn't "know that it is murder" even if I agreed with you down the line about womanhood and motherhood, because abortion does not meet the legal definition of murder, and that's the only definition I care about.

Whatever a woman is, whatever a mother is, abortion is not legally defined as murder.
So you dont know.

BMS

No.
The only definition of murder that matters when it comes to prevention and punishment, is the legal one.

How many legs does a horse have, if you call a tail a leg?
Four.
The only definitions that matter and are relevant are the evidence based ones that reflect reality. Not the dehumanising ones that suit people's selfishness and perversions which are made legal for them.

What do you mean by a 'horse' ?

Eightcrackers

The only definitions that matter and are relevant are the evidence based ones that reflect reality.
OK - the evidence that abortion is not murder is

1. that it is legal, and
2. murder is illegal.

If you are saying that it is murder despite this evidence, let's have your definition of murder.
At long last.

BMS

OK - the evidence that abortion is not murder is

1. that it is legal, and
2. murder is illegal.

If you are saying that it is murder despite this evidence, let's have your definition of murder.
At long last.
You have had my definition of murder but we havent had your definition of woman or mother, except 'whatever'.
Lets hear that first, and then I will repeat the definition of murder.

Eightcrackers

What is your understanding of the definition of 'woman' ? when we have established that I can answer your question.
As I've said countless times, I mean by "woman" what you mean by "woman".

Anything to cut through this insipid deflection and dodging you keep trying.

Authentic Nouveau

So you oppose science. The heart monitor is used to assure the baby is dead before chopping into parts for extraction.

D&E is the name of the procedure.

Eightcrackers

So you oppose science. The heart monitor is used to assure the baby is dead before chopping into parts for extraction.

D&E is the name of the procedure.
Murder is a legal term, and abortion is not considered murder under the law.

The End.

(You have some other definition of murder? "Moral" murder? Good for you - the law doesn't care.)