For those of you who support abortion in the case of rape;

J regia

Then you dont support the law you keep saying you do
That's because those laws only apply to you, and none of your laws have applied to me for over 122 years, and any appeals to the Privy Council were abolished decades ago anyway.

BMS

That's because those laws only apply to you, and none of your laws have applied to me for over 122 years, and any appeals to the Privy Council were abolished decades ago anyway.
That is because you claimed you supported laws in democracies, which I.suspected was not the case, and we see it wasnt.

J regia

That is because you claimed you supported laws in democracies, which I.suspected was not the case, and we see it wasnt.
That's because the laws in your country are totally irrelevant to me, and none of your laws have applied to me for over 122 years.
And your laws have no effect on my support of our laws, including our abortion laws and our laws for same-sex marriage for which I voted for in the referendum in 2016.

BMS

That's because the laws in your country are totally irrelevant to me, and none of your laws have applied to me for over 122 years.
And your laws have no effect on my support of our laws, including our abortion laws and our laws for same-sex marriage for which I voted for in the referendum in 2016.
No its not because of that at all. I put it to you about different laws in different countries and you said yes to laws democratically produced. Now you are contradicting yourself.

BMS

When you say same SEX marriage, what do you mean by sex? A biological male/man with another biological male/man or a biological female/woman with another biological female/woman? Important to clarify this because the woke ideology is not clear.
Would you say a transwoman with a woman is same sex or opposite sex?

J regia

That's your issue, not mine.
And that's your choice if you are a transwoman and want to marry a man or a woman or a dog.

BMS

That's your issue, not mine.
And that's your choice if you are a transwoman and want to marry a man or a woman or a dog.
It is my issue in respect that we don't know what you mean, which is why I am asking you to clarify.
No point in you posting stuff if we dont know what you are talking about.
hence..
When you say same SEX marriage, what do you mean by sex? A biological male/man with another biological male/man or a biological female/woman with another biological female/woman? Important to clarify this because the woke ideology is not clear.
Would you say a transwoman with a woman is same sex or opposite sex?

Beloved Daughter

You mean only atheists are right?

I'm sure they appreciate your vote of confidence...
If you had read the total exchange, you would have (hopefully) figured out what was going on. The entire idea that one can choose their own country is ludicrous.

I know all about atheism. One of the leading atheists in our country, is Dan Barker. He is my cousin and I lived with him and his two brothers for many years.

Hope to see you around.

Authentic Nouveau

If you had read the total exchange, you would have (hopefully) figured out what was going on. The entire idea that one can choose their own country is ludicrous.

I know all about atheism. One of the leading atheists in our country, is Dan Barker. He is my cousin and I lived with him and his two brothers for many years.

Hope to see you around.
I looked him up. He is actually a religious zealot. Heavy duty preaching his beliefs in NOGOD.

Beloved Daughter

I looked him up. He is actually a religious zealot. Heavy duty preaching his beliefs in NOGOD.
He is a shameful man. He destroyed our family. Only his brother Tom remains faithful. When his mom died, Dan came to our home and had the nerve to criticize our choices in home decor. Every room honors Christ.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

He is a shameful man. He destroyed our family. Only his brother Tom remains faithful. When his mom died, Dan came to our home and had the nerve to criticize our choices in home decor. Every room honors Christ.

2 Peter 2:21

For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them.

Plus turn others away.