For those pure souls who are offended by Trumps "lies"

Thistle

It is amazing to me that some still believe the AP's, NBC's and NYT's of this world are to be trusted.

Reporters should be working overtime just to cover the epic southern border crisis. Or how about Americans still playing hide or die in Afghanistan?

And oh my heavens! The porkulis Godzilla, the 3.5 trillion leftist dream.

The media we are supposed to trust is complicit with all of it, so it's hopeless.

Lying is one thing, but the news the MSM omits is political cover for Joseph.

I noticed the people see through it, his polling may become one of the worst evah.
Noticed that they're putting in a sprinkling of criticism of Joe Biden particularly for the Afghanistan withdrawal in order to sew a few scattered seeds of credibility that they hope to cash-in next year as the midterm elections heat up. Don't think for a minute that they fell out of the objectivity tree and got hit by a few branches. They sawed off all the branches on the tree along time ago.

Harry Leggs

He hasn't changed much.
Joe is acquitted for all past misdeeds because Dem opposition to racism is skin deep and cosmetic. They are driven by hatred and it surfaces whenever they do not get their way. I don't see a lot of leftist participation here. Deep down they could care less about racism, sexism and on it goes because they have no anchor. No convictions.

Backup

To what end would I have this conversation with you, again?

None. I sort through facts and make up my own mind.
Where do you get these “facts” from that you use to “make up your own mind” or confirm your biases?

Backup

Since I do not report to you and since you are without any authority, I will ignore your demand.
you are obviously embarrassed to disclose the fact you get your “news” from crazy, right-wing, propaganda blogs

All you people do. Yet you call the New York Times, Washington Post, CBS, etc. fake news. But when you people cite a source it is always something laughably stupid.

glenlogie

you are obviously embarrassed to disclose the fact you get your “news” from crazy, right-wing, propaganda blogs

All you people do. Yet you call the New York Times, Washington Post, CBS, etc. fake news. But when you people cite a source it is always something laughably stupid.
Wrong again. I am not embarrassed. I am not going to jump when you say so. And I really don’t care what you think,

I do not trust the ruling class media. You may have unfulfilled desires to be treated as one of the elites, it you really don’t have the temperament to pull it off.

Backup

Wrong again. I am not embarrassed. I am not going to jump when you say so. And I really don’t care what you think,

I do not trust the ruling class media. You may have unfulfilled desires to be treated as one of the elites, it you really don’t have the temperament to pull it off.
funny how you won’t confess to where you get your news from