For those who think the election in the U.S. was stolen

Faithoverbelief

COVID-19 was a Democrat hoax, it was under control, it was going to go away soon, we're doing fine, it was worse in Democrat states than in Republican ones, other countries were calling us and asking for advice, Democrats hoping more people will die, masks are a choice, etc. All of it. His behavior, his constant lying about it - the dead are his responsibility.

Shut up, you twat :rolleyes:

I don't need to answer anything. Calm down, big W.

Other countries handled the pandemic fairly well, compared to the US.
Every other country. We had an incompetent narcissistic moron at the helm.

Temujin

COVID-19 was a Democrat hoax, it was under control, it was going to go away soon, we're doing fine, it was worse in Democrat states than in Republican ones, other countries were calling us and asking for advice, Democrats hoping more people will die, masks are a choice, etc. All of it. His behavior, his constant lying about it - the dead are his responsibility.
You left out injecting bleach and shining bright lights up your backside as certain cures, as well as hawking dangerous, unregistered drugs treatments.

By the way, what does "twat" mean in your culture? Asking for a friend.

Whateverman

You left out injecting bleach and shining bright lights up your backside as certain cures, as well as hawking dangerous, unregistered drugs treatments.

Oh, um, just a goofy, low intelligence bro. That's all.

Woody50

So he said things that upset you?

Woody50

Every other country. We had an incompetent narcissistic moron at the helm.
So the fact that "every other country" has had issues and had been completely ineffectual with this virus...was...because they all had incompetent narcissistic morons (you just described all of Washington and the world, by the way) at the helm?

I agree.

Whateverman

"every other country" has had issues and had been completely ineffectual with this virus
That's a lie. Plenty of countries have been able to contain outbreaks and institute social protections which have kept their rates of infection and death low.

Not the US, though. We're "special".

Whateverman

Wait. You Googled that, didn't you?

LOL!!!
For someone who likes to portray themselves as smart, your immaturity here undermines that effort.

Did you have anything to say in regards to the responses your comments have gotten, or are you gonna LOL!!! your way through the discussion? I know which option *I* think you'll choose...

Electric Skeptic

So the fact that "every other country" has had issues and had been completely ineffectual with this virus...was...because they all had incompetent narcissistic morons (you just described all of Washington and the world, by the way) at the helm?
That's simply false. Many countries have done vastly better than the US at handling the virus.

By virtually any objective measure, the US has done the worst in the developed world at handling it. Think about that. More cases, more cases per capita, more deaths, more deaths per capita - and this from the world's leading country in technology, one of the world's richest countries...how can any sane person not realise that we did something hideously wrong? And that that thing was Trump?

Thistle

Termujn, do you actually believe a single word of what you've written in this comment? If it's actually true that you believe this comment you were gullible at a level that I would never have guessed.
Can't answer that question without getting kicked off the form.

Temujin

Termujn, do you actually believe a single word of what you've written in this comment? If it's actually true that you believe this comment you were gullible at a level that I would never have guessed.

Can't answer that question without getting kicked off the form.
Thistle, do you recognise the concept of (slight) exaggeration for comic effect? If that is not true then you are a stuck-up priggish buffoon at a level I would never have guessed.

The person I asked has done so, thank you.

Thistle

Thistle, do you recognise the concept of (slight) exaggeration for comic effect?
Occasionally. But if I were to try to apply that principle to what gets reported every night on CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, etc. I would have to conclude that virtually 100% of what we used to call News is now a comedy show. So if I seem a little thick on this point during these times you'll have to bear with me.
If that is not true then you are a stuck-up priggish buffoon at a level I would never have guessed.
I can't wait to hear your assessment of Teddy Roosevelt.

The person I asked has done so, thank you.
Don't mention it.

bigthinker

I do not think the election was stolen.

But here is my opinion or what I think Biden will do:
I think Biden will appoint qualified people to run govt agencies.
He will listen to scientists when it comes to climate change.
He will have the federal govt take a leadership role in dealing with covid.
He will restore our alliances and rehabilitate our international reputation.
He will push for protections for workers, consumers, and the environment.
He will protect voting rights, civil rights, the Dreamers and the rights of women.

I am also convinced that if Repubs retain control of the Senate, that much of this will be blocked.
All of that sounds pretty scaaaaaary....
-to the paranoid nut jobs on the right.

Reepicheep

Nuh uh.

Oh! and, no, they have not.
Clearly false. New Zealand, for example, has had a total of 25 COVID deaths during the entire pandemic. Australia has had only 5 COVID deaths in the past three months. Both are examples of countries who are doing MUCH better than the US in handling COVID.

Woody50

LOL! Okay. You Googled that, too, didn't you?

Tell me, do you actually do research beyond what the media tells you?

bigthinker

Oh, are you now saying the courts in PA didn't change the laws prior to the election? If so, then I can't continue to discuss the matter with you concerning PA.....it happened dude....
If you can't make your case then you probably shouldn't continue to discuss the matter.
Here:

Woody50