For those who think the election in the U.S. was stolen

Howie

He pushed conspiracy theories which led to the deaths of 400,000 Americans. By his own metrics, he said 100,000 dead would have represented his administration doing a good job. So, we'll give him 100,000 bodies as something he truly couldn't have done anything about.

That leaves more than a quarter million citizens dead directly attributable to him and the actions of his administration.

The fact that this country never got in control of the pandemic also means the economic crash is his fault as well: bankruptcies, job losses, housing crisis, food insecurity - all of it.

That's just for starters...
That you have drunk the neo-Democrat kool aid is becoming more apparent everyday.

You need to turn off CNN.

Howie

COVID-19 was a Democrat hoax, it was under control, it was going to go away soon, we're doing fine, it was worse in Democrat states than in Republican ones, other countries were calling us and asking for advice, Democrats hoping more people will die, masks are a choice, etc. All of it. His behavior, his constant lying about it - the dead are his responsibility.

Shut up, you twat :rolleyes:

I don't need to answer anything. Calm down, big W.

Other countries handled the pandemic fairly well, compared to the US.
Inexperienced Monday morning quarterback. ^^

Bob1

You're a Biden supporter and you have the utter 'nads to talk about being played??? That is a joke, right?
****** is the biggest grifter of all. You have the 'nads to talk about Biden when you subscribe to Don-the-Con?

Woody50

****** is the biggest grifter of all. You have the 'nads to talk about Biden when you subscribe to Don-the-Con?
So many claims, Bob1, so little evidence...

You don't like Trump. We get that, already.

You are the living, walking definition of TDS, dude.

He's gone. Out. Get over him. Answer the questions that are posed for Biden.

Howie

Amen.

Bob1

I know ****** is gone. You need to tell that to the *********** and MAGAts.

If you're asking why I support Biden... it's mainly because he's not ******. I'm not a Biden fanboy nor do I expect miracles from him. But whatever he does is bound to be better than ******.

awsmmix

I know ****** is gone. You need to tell that to the *********** and MAGAts.

If you're asking why I support Biden... it's mainly because he's not ******. I'm not a Biden fanboy nor do I expect miracles from him. But whatever he does is bound to be better than ******.
Think about what he HAS done, Bob1. Think about the executive orders that put so many people out of work, the executive orders that will make us somewhat dependent on foreign oil again. Think about the the executive orders that are going to allow 1000s of illegals to come into this country without being screened medically. Think about the executive order that attempted to stop the deportation of dangerous criminals. Then, Bob1, tell me, with a straight face and in all honesty, that whatever Biden does is bound to be better than Trump (******, if you don't know who Trump is).

awsmmix

Think about what he HAS done, Bob1. Think about the executive orders that put so many people out of work, the executive orders that will make us somewhat dependent on foreign oil again. Think about the the executive orders that are going to allow 1000s of illegals to come into this country without being screened medically. Think about the executive order that attempted to stop the deportation of dangerous criminals. Then, Bob1, tell me, with a straight face and in all honesty, that whatever Biden does is bound to be better than Trump (******, if you don't know who Trump is).
Cat got your tongue, Bob1? Trying to think of a snappy comeback?