For those who think the election in the U.S. was stolen

Backup

Correction: sane people know that the election wasn't stolen and there was no voter fraud. *********** are just sore losers who can't accept that the orange one lost.
It’s so weird how he developed such a delusional and slavishly loyal cult following.

It seems clear that the only reason Trump cultists can’t accept the election results is that they find it impossible to accept that their Orange God is a loser.

Harry Leggs

Every sane person knows the election was stolen.
Agree.
...Biden will not get in as the republicans will not verify the election
Looks like Biden will get in.
...in doing so the fraud will be laid out for all to see.
Already happened and ignored by officials at the expense of America and the electorate. They do not care about what we think. They do not fear us. We do not make them pay for their frauds, lies, and crimes. Analogies abound in Scripture. Do not trust in Princes. etc. They only care about power and they do not care how including making deals with devils and lawlessness.

There are flaws in our systems, including allowing states to dictate voting procedures. Dem run states jerry rigged laws to enable Democrat victory and it was all in collusion. The problem here is the Democrats who have become a criminal enterprise and not a political party and they are at the wheel and will not relinquish. Now that they have got what they wanted thru fraud they will be appeased for a while but that will not last long.
As we all know in PA the courts violated the PA laws and changed to laws concerning voting....That was against the PA constitution which tells us only the legislation can change those laws...Just one example of voter fraud in PA...many, many more PA examples out there if you actually care to look.

Not to mention what happened in the other states.
The courts will not help. Once they get power they will go for gun confiscation. Raise taxes on middle class. Anyone who has anything.

Whateverman

Vibises criteria for scandal.
Arrests and convictions are a bogus criteria for establishing whether a scandal took place???

That's a fringe POV...

edit: if I interpret your POV charitably, I think you're trying to say that arrests and convictions are not the only criteria for establishing whether a presidential scandal took place. I would agree with this, but still, arrests and convictions are a clear and obvious indication of scandal.

Last edited:

Backup

Agree.

Looks like Biden will get in.

Already happened and ignored by officials at the expense of America and the electorate. They do not care about what we think. They do not fear us. We do not make them pay for their frauds, lies, and crimes. Analogies abound in Scripture. Do not trust in Princes. etc. They only care about power and they do not care how including making deals with devils and lawlessness.

There are flaws in our systems, including allowing states to dictate voting procedures. Dem run states jerry rigged laws to enable Democrat victory and it was all in collusion. The problem here is the Democrats who have become a criminal enterprise and not a political party and they are at the wheel and will not relinquish. Now that they have got what they wanted thru fraud they will be appeased for a while but that will not last long.

The courts will not help. Once they get power they will go for gun confiscation. Raise taxes on middle class. Anyone who has anything.
Man, this is so divorced from reality.

CrowCross

Even if the Senate could veto the choice of the 538 voters in your country, would all of the 52 Republican Senators vote Trump back in anyway, since I'm sure he would get no support from the other 48 senators?

Alas your fat loser boy will just go down in history as a bad smell that came and went.
Because the truth must prevail....But. you're not really interested in the truth but would rather present your Fathers the devils lies.

CrowCross

Correction: sane people know that the election wasn't stolen and there was no voter fraud. *********** are just sore losers who can't accept that the orange one lost.
I just presented you a case from PA..you completely in a foolish fashion ignored it.....then you decided to stick with the mantra and never even understood what just happened to your freedoms. You sound like the perfect Marxist to me.

Whateverman

I just presented you a case from PA..you completely in a foolish fashion ignored it.....then you decided to stick with the mantra and never even understood what just happened to your freedoms. You sound like the perfect Marxist to me.
Except, of course, that the courts in PA violated no laws.

When it comes to the truth, you're making yours up.