For those who voted for Biden. If Trump was to eventually be elected as President in 2021, what would you think?

For those who voted for Biden. If Trump was to eventually be elected as President in 2021, what would you think?

Would you lose faith in the U.S. system? Would you think that Russia did this?
Would you think that there was fraud?
Or what would you think?

Backup

Or what would you think?
If it was somehow actually proven he got more votes and won the electoral college, I would accept it.

Obviously that’s not going to (read, didn’t) happen.

vibise

Or what would you think?
For those who voted for Trump, if Biden was inaugurated as President in 2021, what would you think?

Would you lose faith in the US system? Or would you think that the "swamp" did this?
Or what would you think?

Whateverman

Or what would you think?
If the vote was legitimate, I would accept the results; I'd be very angry at my country, but I'd accept it. Same as in 2016.

At this point, our current so-called president did NOT legitimately win the 2020 election, and appears to be trying to overturn it. If the SCOTUS and the US Justice System had found that his lawsuits had merit, I would have accepted that. They found the opposite, however, and I'm now prepared to defend this democracy should he actually succeed in defying the will of the American electorate.

ps. before I'd consider physical action, his success would have to be accompanied by a failure of this country's institutions to hold him accountable for that lawlessness.