Foreknowledge: How Does God Know?

brightfame52

You just ignored what was written

Those verses do not show God arbitrarily hardens men

In its context it refer to stubborn Israelites

of whom it is stated

Romans 10:21 (KJV 1900)
21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

And Paul objector is a hardened Jew who argues why does God judge if if the Jew was fulfilling Gods plan by his stubbornness

You need to read the passage in context and not impose a Calvinist vs non Calvinist view upon it
Still hardened. You said pharoah started it. That was a false statement, now instead of acknowledging it, you justify it. Scarey

TomFL

Still hardened. You said pharoah started it. That was a false statement, now instead of acknowledging it, you justify it. Scarey
You just ignored what was written

of whom it is stated

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

And Paul objector is a hardened Jew who argues why does God judge if if the Jew was fulfilling Gods plan by his stubbornness

You need to read the passage in context and not impose a Calvinist vs non Calvinist view upon it

and at the point of the plagues it was Pharaoh who first hardened his heart

Tercon

This is why you have such a hard time on the Secular Atheism Board...
I don't have “a hard time on the Secular Atheism Board” silly. Rather there are two kinds of unbelievers, there is the atheist. And then there are the religious like you, you are self-deceived and think you can think like and for the atheists and from the atheist perspective and still be a believer. When if the truth is that God is reality, then everyone who disbelieves in the reality God is a unbeliever.

People like this think they know God, when they don't even know how and why He is God. FYI. God doesn't hide from anyone, rather you hide from God, because you don't want to face the truth about yourself.

Iconoclast

And you offered zero scripture to support your claim

Why is it so much of replies I receive are nothing more than bald denials ?
Several of us used to interact directly with Leighton Flowers. He was consistently refuted by at least a dozen people day in and day out..
When you offer up reheated Leighton leftovers, we see it from a mile away.

Sorry you did not recognize Romans 8:29-30.....WHOM/THEM

TomFL

Several of us used to interact directly with Leighton Flowers. He was consistently refuted by at least a dozen people day in and day out..
When you offer up reheated Leighton leftovers, we see it from a mile away.

Sorry you did not recognize Romans 8:29-30.....WHOM/THEM
Funny those refutations do not appear here

Nothing posted has come anywhere near refuting the analysis given of Rom 8:28. 29

It has been my experience what some see as a refutation is merely the beliefs of a pre-existing theology

TomFL

Not really

Funny those refutations do not appear here

Nothing posted has come anywhere near refuting the analysis given of Rom 8:28. 29

It has been my experience what some see as a refutation is merely the beliefs of a pre-existing theology

TomFL

Tom....seriously, have you read historic teaching on these issues....Have you read books like Redemption ,accomplished, and applied?by John Murray?

Seriously ?

How about reading the bible ?

Books can be found on both sides and are not inspired

Have you read any opposing views ?

have you read the Fathers before Augustine ?

TomFL

Reheated Leightovers™ are gospel bruh.
It seems you did not address this

of whom it is stated

It seems to be the pattern here