Forgotten Trinity: The Son is not the Spirit.

johnny guitar

how is what I said false?
Newbirth said:
Jesus is not god Jesus is the son of God he has the spirit of God just as believers have the spirit of God.
Here is my proof where Jesus said he is the son of God...
John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

2 Cor 3:17 does not say Jesus is the spirit.

The verse does not say, Jesus.
Father and Son are ONE.
You AIN'T.

Newbirth

But you teach The father is God the Son is God and the HS is God each is not the other... Are you saying three Gods make one God?
You AIN'T one with The Father.
If a man abide in Jesus and Jesus is one with the father then the man is also one with the father..
2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

johnny guitar

But you teach The father is God the Son is God and the HS is God each is not the other... Are you saying three Gods make one God?

If a man abide in Jesus and Jesus is one with the father then the man is also one with the father..
2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2 John 1:9 does NOT say believers are ONE with The Father.

Newbirth

You ain't either, unless you are claiming to have the same nature as The Father and Son.
Are you???????????????
2 Peter 1:4
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.