LOL, and you think the above is something new unto me and is suppose to refute what I showed you from the very words of Jesus himself OS?You repeating the same argument over and over and over does not make it any more valid. Because Jesus did or did not do or say something does not mean He "needed" to do it.
Have you ever heard of the Bible? Have you ever read it?
1. The nations will be blessed through Abraham's lineage
(Genesis 12:3). fulfillment(Acts 3:25–26).
2. God's covenant with Isaac's ancestors
(Genesis 17:19). Fulfillment (Romans 9:7).
3. The nations will be blessed through Jacob's offspring
(Genesis 28:14). Fulfillment (Luke 3:34)
4. The scepter will come through Judah
(Genesis 49:10). Fulfillment (Luke 3:33)
5. David's offspring will have an eternal kingdom
(2 Samuel 7:12–13). Fulfillment (Matthew 1:1)
6. A virgin will give birth, and he will be called Immanuel (God with us)
(Isaiah 7:14). Fulfillment (Luke 1:35).
7. The Messiah will end up in Egypt
(Hosea 11:1). Fulfillment (Matthew 2:14–15).
8. The Christ will be born in Bethlehem
(Micah 5:2). Fulfillment (Matthew 2:4–6).
9. Christ's ministry will destroy the devil's work
(Genesis 3:15). Fulfillment (1 John 3:8).
10. Jesus will have a sinless, blemish-free life and ministry
(Exodus 12:5). Fulfillment (Hebrews 9:14)
11. The Messiah will be humbled in order to serve mankind
(Psalm 8:5–6) Fulfillment (Hebrews 2:5–9).
12. Jesus would become the perfect sacrifice
(Psalm 40:6–8). Fulfillment (Hebrews 10:5–10).
+ 43 more.
What I see the above as, is a way for you to attempt to save face because you cannot answer to what I posted and that way you don't have to acknowledge that you don't know what you are talking about.
That is how I see your above reply as and being it doesn't even have anything whatsoever to do with anything that I said in my reply to you.
Again and concerning your second sentence in your above reply, and just because you say that God had to be sinless man to die for our sins and therefore you twist the scriptures to make them say that he did, doesn't make it so either but that is still what you are doing nevertheless.