Formal transition to Biden begins

Ficciones

Noooo! How can this be happening, after all of Trump's screechy, hysterical denials? After all of melting man Giuliani's brilliant legal maneuvering? Q, say it ain't so! Quick, donate more money to the Trump train! :ROFLMAO:

Whateverman

I wondered just how responsive Drumpf would be to the GSA's verdict. Luckily, he responded to the news almost immediately with a tweet, directing his staff to begin cooperating.

Of course, he also made it sound like he directed the GSA to make the determination they did - which is patently stupid. So is the claim in those same tweets that he was going to continue to fight, and would ultimately win...

Ficciones

Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Oh FFS, the tone, the grammar, the diction - no way is that a Trump tweet. Obviously, they wrestled the phone away from him and someone reasonably lucid tweeted that.

wiseones2cents

I wondered just how responsive Drumpf would be to the GSA's verdict. Luckily, he responded to the news almost immediately with a tweet, directing his staff to begin cooperating.

Of course, he also made it sound like he directed the GSA to make the determination they did - which is patently stupid. So is the claim in those same tweets that he was going to continue to fight, and would ultimately win...

They are just trying to protect the integrity of the bogus elections. Even the Republicans eating at the pig troughs, jobs, depend on it.... Once the people realize the elections are fixed and have always been, its game over for them. And they know this.

Electric Skeptic

They are just trying to protect the integrity of the bogus elections. Even the Republicans eating at the pig troughs, jobs, depend on it.... Once the people realize the elections are fixed and have always been, its game over for them. And they know this.
Zero evidence supporting this claim.

Whateverman

Man, if anyone is watching Biden's press conference right now, I'm getting this weirdly euphoric feeling. It feels like it's been an age since I've allowed myself to believe competent people were at the helm.

It's probably relief more than excitement, but still, it's replacing the anxiety that came with every white house official's appearance on camera...

wiseones2cents

Zero evidence supporting this claim.
Supproting what? Election tampering? Voter Fraud? I can wall paper your house with reports of voter fraud in the last few decades I've been monitoring US elections.

And if people REALLY found out that the elections were rigged? These politicians would all be history.

What do you think the people would do, just go along with the facade?lol

Last edited:

wiseones2cents

Man, if anyone is watching Biden's press conference right now, I'm getting this weirdly euphoric feeling. It feels like it's been an age since I've allowed myself to believe competent people were at the helm.

It's probably relief more than excitement, but still, it's replacing the anxiety that came with every white house official's appearance on camera...
LOL If you believe Biden is not as crooked as the rest, you are in for a disappointment. Absolutely NOTHING will change under Beijing Biden. Things will just get worse.

Electric Skeptic

Supproting what? Election tampering? Voter Fraud? I can wall paper your house with reports of voter fraud in the last few decades I've been monitoring US elections.

And if people REALLY found out that the elections were rigged? These politicians would all be history.

What do you think the people would do, just go along with the facade?lol
Your last question uses a false premise because - again - there is no evidence of rigged elections.

Yakuda

Noooo! How can this be happening, after all of Trump's screechy, hysterical denials? After all of melting man Giuliani's brilliant legal maneuvering? Q, say it ain't so! Quick, donate more money to the Trump train! :ROFLMAO:

Time for the resistence to begin!

wiseones2cents

Your last question uses a false premise because - again - there is no evidence of rigged elections.
You can keep repeating the same democrat propoganda(fake News) over and over. It doesn't make it true. I watched a video over an hour of Guliani stating all the voter discrepancies and hundreds of people that swore under oath. And the only comments the democrates can muster is. Look his hair dye is leaking. How pathetic that they try to use kindergarden tactics. And those with the minds of kindergarden children found it amusing. Just like when Trump said can't you use any internal type of disinfectant(for people that are infected with Corona). The Dems suggested he meant Lysol. Trying to ridicule your opponent, is the odlest tactic in the book. And it works, among the uneducated....

Backup

You can keep repeating the same democrat propoganda(fake News) over and over. It doesn't make it true. I watched a video over an hour of Guliani stating all the voter discrepancies and hundreds of people that swore under oath. And the only comments the democrates can muster is. Look his hair dye is leaking. How pathetic that they try to use kindergarden tactics. And those with the minds of kindergarden children found it amusing. Just like when Trump said can't you use any internal type of disinfectant(for people that are infected with Corona). The Dems suggested he meant Lysol. Trying to ridicule your opponent, is the odlest tactic in the book. And it works, among the uneducated....
ha ha ha

We all saw Guliani’s deranged clown show.

Still not any evidence to support the Republican attempt to overthrow the will of the voters.

Electric Skeptic

You can keep repeating the same republican propoganda (fake News) over and over. It doesn't make it true.

I watch the same video of Guliani ranting. He can claim whatever he wants. Why have these "hundreds of people" not testified in a court of law? If there is all this evidence, why has it not been presented in court?

It's funny that you criticise the "ridicule your opponent" tactic...since Trump used it time and time again.

Electric Skeptic

But still accurate

Exactly like that. Screaming at the sky. You people look like fools. I'm not sure what else a fool would look like.
"Exactly like that"? Please point out the numerous news stories of Hillary and her supporters claiming massive election fraud. Please point out the news stories of Hillary refusing to concede the election. Please point out the thirty or so lawsuits that Hillary and her supporters filed in an attempt to overturn election results.

You can't, of course, because the left did not act as the Trumpites are doing today. It's the Trumpites who look like fools.