Formation of the universe

ferengi

What is your problem with "We don't yet know"?
I dont have a problem - you do - You didn't read the entire post - so here it is again -
If you dont know how do you know life almost certainly arose before DNA? Please resolve your contradiction.
You appear so terrified of not knowing that you have to fill every gap with God?
Loaded question - prove it.
Why do that?
See above.
You have never shown any convincing evidence for God,
Shifting the burden - you have never shown any evidence for your claims - You appear so terrified of not knowing that you have to fill every gap with nature?
I have every reason to think that a natural explanation is more likely.
According to you you have no reasons because you have no evidence

Temujin

I dont have a problem - you do - You didn't read the entire post - so here it is again -
If you dont know how do you know life almost certainly arose before DNA? Please resolve your contradiction.
It's simple enough. We know of simpler molecules than DNA that can carry out the sane function and can arise spontaneously. Therefore a precursor molecule is more likely than that DNA arose on its own. We don't know this for sure but current research shows that it is likely. DNA is not necessary for life, but life is necessary for DNA. Therefore It is probable that life arose before DNA.

Loaded question - prove it.
It's just an observation. Only you can say whether it is true or not. Are you bothered?
Shifting the burden - you have never shown any evidence for your claims - You appear so terrified of not knowing that you have to fill every gap with nature?

According to you you have no reasons because you have no evidence
As I have said. No-one has ever shown me either convincing evidence of the supernatural or a supernatural explanation for events where no natural explanation is possible. I therefore feel justified in rejecting supernatural explanations. If you have convincing evidence for the supernatural and are keeping it to yourself, you can hardly blame me for not seeing it.

ferengi

We know of simpler molecules than DNA that can carry out the sane function and can arise spontaneously.
Prove it.
Therefore a precursor molecule is more likely than that DNA arose on its own.
Your evidence is?
We don't know this for sure but current research shows that it is likely.
Prove it
DNA is not necessary for life, but life is necessary for DNA. Therefore It is probable that life arose before DNA.
Your evidence is?
No-one has ever shown me either convincing evidence of the supernatural or a supernatural explanation for events where no natural explanation is possible.
So how do you know the universe itself is not that evidence?