Formation of the universe

CrowCross

It makes sense. You want a named entity that made a decision to cause the universe to exist?
I dont have one.
I have centrifugal force, and pressure. Thats it. Both acting within the rules of reality.
How did all that stuff get into your rules of reality/

Authentic Nouveau

ok.
so a creationist shill who lies shamelessly about reality.
You are out of touch with reality when you profess darwinism.

Your religious icon is a shrill racist and denagrates "inferior" savage races with evidence we have that shows The Ugly Chuckling is a liar.

Darwin makes a disturbing link between his belief in white supremacy and his theory of natural selection. He justifies violent imperialism. “From the remotest times successful tribes have supplanted other tribes. … At the present day civilised nations are everywhere supplanting barbarous nations” (160). Darwin’s theory applies survival of the fittest to human races, suggesting that extermination of non-white races is a natural consequence of white Europeans being a superior and more successful race. Further, Darwin justifies violently overtaking other cultures because it has happened regularly throughout natural history. The arc of Darwin’s evolutionary universe evidently does not bend toward justice: He has no problem with continuing the vicious behavior of past generations. Claims such as those made evident in the title of a 2004 book, “From Darwin to Hitler,” may not be as alarmist as they seem.

Post the names of some of the races the idiot deems to be inferior.

ferengi

Your religious icon is a shrill racist and denagrates "inferior" savage races with evidence we have that shows The Ugly Chuckling is a liar.

Maybe the atheist race?

Mr Laurier

You mean "IF" I profess darwinism. And I dont. YOU however, seem to hold to a few of its tenets.

My "religious icon" remains a figment of your imagination. What is "The Ugly Chuckling"?

Which idiot?