Four months...

Tallen

And no substantial wof posts, and more importantly, no wofist. Just dried out wof bones getting kicked around for another month. Wof is dead.

And no substantial wof posts, and more importantly, no wofist. Just dried out wof bones getting kicked around for another month. Wof is dead.
You're not a good archaeologist. Those bones aren't WoF. They left this area. Their bones are elsewhere.

The bones you see are Reformers and Baptists, with no charisma in them at all. Yes, dry bones.

You're not a good archaeologist. Those bones aren't WoF. They left this area. Their bones are elsewhere.

The bones you see are Reformers and Baptists, with no charisma in them at all. Yes, dry bones.
We've been through this..., what are dead bones are the references to the what the wof has said in years past. Something you and TB often kick around when your not arguing about what is, is.

BTW, what Reformed and Baptist bones are you referencing? I might agree with you.

In other words..., nobody. Just another silly comment. We all know wof is indefensible. ?
Slow down, Ted.

The question was: "what R and B bones" am I referencing.

The answer, about bones, was: "Those waiting."

So this isn't about a defensible position -- for we all know there are few in WoF. It's about bones. (And the bones aren't WoF, for they all left.) :ROFLMAO:

Slow down, Ted.

The question was: "what R and B bones" am I referencing.

The answer, about bones, was: "Those waiting."

So this isn't about a defensible position -- for we all know there are few in WoF. It's about bones. (And the bones aren't WoF, for they all left.) :ROFLMAO:
Huh!?! Doesn't make any sense to me. You lost me in your confusion.

It's that Calvin-indoctrinated mind of yours. Slowly closing until simple sentences become difficult. Break the parts of the sentence down, Ted. It's really simple.
I can read the individual words just fine, but when I read the sentences it's just gibberish. It's like reading Slyzers posts. It's just confusing.

i guess kindness and charity are out...
We've had discussion. You refuse to hear the truth.

So Luke 10:11 comes to mind when someone rejects the Gospel message:

Luke 10:11
‘Even the dust of your town that clings to our feet we wipe off against you.
Nevertheless know this: The kingdom of God has come.’​
I've moved on. Our discussions are past. I've left your dust with you.

Ted how do you know it's not this....Jesus said if ones won't receive your words shake the dust off your feet and move on? Why circle the wagons over and over and over again talking about the same material when they can go on to new people? Very presumptuous to say something is dead because all you hear is crickets. Seems like you miss all the people of whom you disagree with. Maybe you're feeling like Tom Hanks in the movie "Cast Away"? Or maybe like the man in the Twilight Zone, "The Lonely"??? You can get the radio show of that on You Tube a great story and then maybe you can tell us if that's what you're feeling. :)

Ted how do you know it's not this....Jesus said if ones won't receive your words shake the dust off your feet and move on? Why circle the wagons over and over and over again talking about the same material when they can go on to new people? Very presumptuous to say something is dead because all you hear is crickets. Seems like you miss all the people of whom you disagree with. Maybe you're feeling like Tom Hanks in the movie "Cast Away"? Or maybe like the man in the Twilight Zone, "The Lonely"??? You can get the radio show of that on You Tube a great story and then maybe you can tell us if that's what you're feeling. :)

Hey Ted....

Or maybe, all the wof are dead to the forum... and there are none left. Just some old dried out bones (things said in the past) for a few posters to kick around.
?

Back