Fourth COVID wave worsening

Reepicheep

Daily new COVID cases (seven day average) in the US bottomed out around June 21. As expected, deaths bottomed out approximately two weeks later.

Let's compare then to now. The numbers for yesterday will almost certainly rise, since it usually takes a few days for an accurate total to be calculated.

NEW COVID CASES (seven day average)
11,955 - June 21
155,905 - August 27

COVID DEATHS (seven day average)
282 - July 8
1,033 - August 27

There are currently over 100,000 Americans hospitalized because of COVID. This means that approximately 10% of US hospital beds are currently occupied by patients with COVID. Not surprisingly, the situation is worse in the southern Republican states, where a reluctance to be vaccinated is coupled with a refusal to follow any remedial precautions such as wearing masks or practicing physical distancing.

Below are some random newspaper headlines from the past 24 hours:

100,000 more U.S. COVID-19 deaths projected for 2021

Texas
reports most COVID-19 cases in schools in a single week yet

Florida averages 250 COVID deaths a day; children top infections, positivity rates

'There is no room to put these bodies,' Alabama health official says as COVID-19 deaths climb

Hurricane set to strike Louisiana just as COVID infections surge

Mississippi hospitals are overrun with COVID patients

COVID-19 cases in Georgia nearing last winter's peak

In short, the situation in the US is very bad, and getting worse.

shnarkle

And thousands of doctors, epidemiologists, scientists, etc. warned this would happen if people continued to get these experimental gene therapies. Sadly it is going to get far worse for those who refuse to self isolate.

The FDA EAU applications all admit this would happen. So right from the beginning Big Pharma and the FDA all knew this would happen and proceeded anyways.

The vaccinated are super spreaders with overwhelmingly higher viral loads than the unvaccinated. They only needed to vaccinate 30% of the population in order to infect the rest. There's nothing that can stop it now.

BUaahaahaahaahaa!!!

Backup

Daily new COVID cases (seven day average) in the US bottomed out around June 21. As expected, deaths bottomed out approximately two weeks later.

Let's compare then to now. The numbers for yesterday will almost certainly rise, since it usually takes a few days for an accurate total to be calculated.

11,955 - June 21
155,905 - August 27

282 - July 8
1,033 - August 27

There are currently over 100,000 Americans hospitalized because of COVID. This means that approximately 10% of US hospital beds are currently occupied by patients with COVID. Not surprisingly, the situation is worse in the southern Republican states, where a reluctance to be vaccinated is coupled with a refusal to follow any remedial precautions such as wearing masks or practicing physical distancing.

Texas

Florida averages 250 COVID deaths a day; children top infections, positivity rates

'There is no room to put these bodies,' Alabama health official says as COVID-19 deaths climb

Gads. Good OP. Puts it in perspective.

Reepicheep

Gads. Good OP. Puts it in perspective.

Thanks for the comment.

I wish I could say that the situation in Canada is improving, but it isn't. Our death rate is still pretty good (seven day average of 14 deaths/day), but new cases and hospitalizations are starting to spike. Parts of Canada have already been forced to reintroduce mask mandates and the like. There have been virtually no COVID restrictions in Alberta since July 1, but I expect that restrictions will be reimposed within another month or so.

The cause is easy to understand. The current COVID spike in Canada is caused by the 20% of the population who refuse to be vaccinated. The same is true for the US, but more so.

shnarkle

Can you explain why Canada, which has a higher vaccination rate than the US, isn't going through the same COVID surge as the US?
Sure. The US has been using a PCR test that was never intended to diagnose Covid. They use a CT well above 28 which renders the results meaningless. They've already admitted this. Moreover, the CDC counts anyone "with" Covid as a Covid death. This includes people who die from anything from Intentional adverse events" to "poisoning" as a death due to Covid. It's a joke. A surge in cases is nothing to freak out about if there is no surge in deaths.

Given that the vaccinated are super spreaders, it won't be that much longer before the deaths will be in the millions.

shnarkle

. The current COVID spike in Canada is caused by the 20% of the population who refuse to be vaccinated. The same is true for the US, but more so.
If 20% of unvaccinated people can't protect those who are vaccinated, then it's a worthless vaccine.

shnarkle

Do you believe that virtually 100% of Americans who have been injected with a COVID vaccine will die from COVID?
Not necessarily. The reports don't indicate that all of these vaccines have the same level of adverse effects. Pfizer seems far worse than the Moderna vaccine. Everyone I know (which isn't many) have had horrid side effects while those who got the Moderna jab were just a little sick for a few days at the worst.

There have been a few people on the local nextdoor site who have posted the loss of relatives after getting the Pfizer jab.

There are no lines to get any of the jabs anywhere in the county I live in. They just announced that somewhere over 50 million doses have reached the end of their shelf life and will need to be destroyed. That tells me that they need to step up their game to move it before it's wasted.

Their latest attempt to force people to take the jab is a blatant example of how desperate they are. The FDA granted approval to Pfizer's jab, but not the EAU that is available. They admit that it's the same formula, but only what is being released under the new label is legally approved. They're doing this because Pfizer isn't liable for any adverse reactions to the EAU doses so they want to get rid of those asap. The stuff that isn't on the shelves yet is subject to prosecution though so check the label before getting jabbed.

Simpletruther

11,955 - June 21
155,905 - August 27

282 - July 8
1,033 - August 27

Texas

If you are worried, get the vaccine. Leave others alone.

Whateverman

If you are worried, get the vaccine. Leave others alone.
The others are the reason people are now dying at an increasing rate. They're the reason hospitals are (again) running out of room.

If my mother needs cancer surgery, but the hospital is too full of COVID patients who refused to get vaccinated, you can understand why my respect for your "choice" is gonna wane dramatically...

CrowCross

Not necessarily. The reports don't indicate that all of these vaccines have the same level of adverse effects. Pfizer seems far worse than the Moderna vaccine. Everyone I know (which isn't many) have had horrid side effects while those who got the Moderna jab were just a little sick for a few days at the worst.

There have been a few people on the local nextdoor site who have posted the loss of relatives after getting the Pfizer jab.

There are no lines to get any of the jabs anywhere in the county I live in. They just announced that somewhere over 50 million doses have reached the end of their shelf life and will need to be destroyed. That tells me that they need to step up their game to move it before it's wasted.

Their latest attempt to force people to take the jab is a blatant example of how desperate they are. The FDA granted approval to Pfizer's jab, but not the EAU that is available. They admit that it's the same formula, but only what is being released under the new label is legally approved. They're doing this because Pfizer isn't liable for any adverse reactions to the EAU doses so they want to get rid of those asap. The stuff that isn't on the shelves yet is subject to prosecution though so check the label before getting jabbed.
For more than a year, French virologist Dr. Luc Montagnier—recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)—has exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. He reveals that epidemiologists recognize but are “silent” about the phenomenon known as “Antibody Dependent Enhancement” that is currently driving the pandemic. Joining the handful of experts brave enough to speak up and share their professional knowledge, Montagnier refers to the massive vaccine campaign as an “unacceptable mistake.” Continue to the article.

Reepicheep

If being injected with a COVID vaccine is a virtual death sentence, then every dose that expires and is destroyed results in a person that won't be dying of COVID. Why do you say that the destroyed dose is wasted? Or are you in favour of people dying as a result of being vaccinated?

I received my first vaccination (Moderna) on March 18th, and my second vaccination (Pfizer) on June 13th. Using this info, can the data model you are using predict how much longer I have to live before I die from COVID?

Last edited:

Simpletruther

The others are the reason people are now dying at an increasing rate. They're the reason hospitals are (again) running out of room.

If my mother needs cancer surgery, but the hospital is too full of COVID patients who refused to get vaccinated, you can understand why my respect for your "choice" is gonna wane dramatically...
Nobody is hassling all the hotdog eaters and smokers that clog up the ICUs and calling them morons etc
If they were not there, there would be more room for covid.

Reepicheep

You aren't? Well, that is good news. What is your vaccination rate percentage?
The most recent statistics I have seen are that 65% of all Canadians are fully vaccinated (75% of Canadians over the age of 12). I don't know how this compares to the US.

The Canadian government estimates that we need a vaccination rate of roughly 90% to reach herd immunity, but since 20% of Canadians are anti-vaxxers I see no possibility of that level being reached.

A few months ago, Alberta announced a lottery with a couple of $1 million prizes and numerous smaller prizes for people that have been vaccinated. That resulted in a short term spike in the number of people being vaccinated.

Alberta followed this up with another lottery aimed directly at the 20% of mostly rural Albertans who refuse to be vaccinated. Prizes were things like free lifetime hunting and fishing licenses, hunting permits which are normally awarded by random draw (for things like wild turkeys and mountain sheep), free camping permits, etc. I don't think this lottery was very successful. I entered my family anyway, although since I don't hunt I'm not sure what I'll do if me or a family member wins. I very much doubt I'll be able to convince my teenage daughters to (for example) shoot a moose.

CrowCross

I received my first vaccination (Moderna) on March 18th, and my second vaccination (Pfizer) on June 13th. Using this info, can the data model you are using predict how much longer I have to live before I die from COVID?
Let me start by saying I pray that nobody dies from the Jab. Unfortunatly we know people have died as a result of the jab. We also know that the mRNA codes for spike proteins that don't say in the innoculation area. We know that that the spike proteins can travel throughout ones body and effect the brain, organs, heart, spinal cord etc. These are facts.

Experts tell us that the jab suppresses the immune system and may have devestating results when the flu season hits in the fall and winter.

We now know about the jab and Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

We also now know that those who took the jab can catch covid as well as spread covid. Right now it looks like the vaxxed is going to out number the un-vaxxed concerning cases and deaths.

We also know that the booster is coming....and will generate many billion more spike proteins and spread these throughout your body. Before you get the booster jab I would make sure that the "misinformation" presented in this post is really misinformation.