Fourth COVID wave worsening

Reepicheep

Here's some good news for Alberta....mask mandates are going away. Covid to be treated as a mild flu. Watch an interview that Stew Peters holds with Patrick King that explains why.

That's an old video. We haven't had a mask mandate since July 1st.

Unfortunately, Alberta's COVID hospitalizations and new case rates have spiked since July 1st. I expect the Alberta government will be issuing a new mask mandate within the next few weeks.

Incidentally, the guy being interviewed in the video, Patrick King, is the person who claims he proved in an Alberta courtroom that COVID doesn't exist and is nothing more than a hoax.

Bonnie

And thousands of doctors, epidemiologists, scientists, etc. warned this would happen if people continued to get these experimental gene therapies. Sadly it is going to get far worse for those who refuse to self isolate.

The FDA EAU applications all admit this would happen. So right from the beginning Big Pharma and the FDA all knew this would happen and proceeded anyways.

The vaccinated are super spreaders with overwhelmingly higher viral loads than the unvaccinated. They only needed to vaccinate 30% of the population in order to infect the rest. There's nothing that can stop it now.

BUaahaahaahaahaa!!!
Actually, it is about even, with the Delta variant:

Gus Bovona

Oxford University study finds fully vaccinated Healthcare workers carry 251 times viral load compared to the unvaccinated proving the Covid-19 jabs make you worse.....continue to the article.

No. Just no. From the study itself:
Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.
Do you think you applied any critical thinking to what you read?

shnarkle

If being injected with a COVID vaccine is a virtual death sentence, then every dose that expires and is destroyed results in a person that won't be dying of COVID. Why do you say that the destroyed dose is wasted?
it's THEIR narrative., not mine.
Or are you in favour of people dying as a result of being vaccinated?
I'm in favor of bodily autonomy, and there are plenty of people who want to die. I may even admire those who are willing to take on all the risk with practically no benefit other than a possible reduction in mild symptoms.
I received my first vaccination (Moderna) on March 18th, and my second vaccination (Pfizer) on June 13th.
I've never heard anyone claim that you can mix one mRNA vaccine with another. Did they tell you it didn't matter that you can get injected with both?
Using this info, can the data model you are using predict how much longer I have to live before I die from COVID?
No one can tell. However, the rule of thumb is that you lose approximately 15% of your immune response after each jab so two more jabs should be enough to wipe out most of the population.

Then again, given the dismal results from all mRNA jabs over the last two decades, it may just take being exposed to the wild virus to finish off anyone who has been vaccinated. This was all known before the first person was vaccinated.

shnarkle

Actually, it is about even, with the Delta variant:

The scales will tip in favor of the unvaccinated though because they will probably be more likely to mount a better immune response given that they're immune system hasn't been compromised by these gene therapies that are attacking their bodies.

However, this may not be the case if they've been infected with the spike protein from a vaccinated person. If shedding occurs, then the unvaccinated are essentially being vaccinated with the same gene therapies, and would presumably be plagued by the same problems as those who were jabbed.

CrowCross

However, this may not be the case if they've been infected with the spike protein from a vaccinated person. If shedding occurs, then the unvaccinated are essentially being vaccinated with the same gene therapies, and would presumably be plagued by the same problems as those who were jabbed.
I've thought about that....I don't think you'll get nearly the amount of spikes the jab will generate from a shedder.

inertia

Daily new COVID cases (seven day average) in the US bottomed out around June 21. As expected, deaths bottomed out approximately two weeks later.

Let's compare then to now. The numbers for yesterday will almost certainly rise, since it usually takes a few days for an accurate total to be calculated.

NEW COVID CASES (seven day average)
11,955 - June 21
155,905 - August 27

COVID DEATHS (seven day average)
282 - July 8
1,033 - August 27

There are currently over 100,000 Americans hospitalized because of COVID. This means that approximately 10% of US hospital beds are currently occupied by patients with COVID. Not surprisingly, the situation is worse in the southern Republican states, where a reluctance to be vaccinated is coupled with a refusal to follow any remedial precautions such as wearing masks or practicing physical distancing.

Below are some random newspaper headlines from the past 24 hours:

100,000 more U.S. COVID-19 deaths projected for 2021

Texas
reports most COVID-19 cases in schools in a single week yet

Florida averages 250 COVID deaths a day; children top infections, positivity rates

'There is no room to put these bodies,' Alabama health official says as COVID-19 deaths climb

Hurricane set to strike Louisiana just as COVID infections surge

Mississippi hospitals are overrun with COVID patients

COVID-19 cases in Georgia nearing last winter's peak

In short, the situation in the US is very bad, and getting worse.

Idaho too

"...a graphic with data showing that the vast majority of Idaho’s recent COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths are among unvaccinated people." Reference: Idaho press

Authentic Nouveau

Daily new COVID cases (seven day average) in the US bottomed out around June 21. As expected, deaths bottomed out approximately two weeks later.

Let's compare then to now. The numbers for yesterday will almost certainly rise, since it usually takes a few days for an accurate total to be calculated.

NEW COVID CASES (seven day average)
11,955 - June 21
155,905 - August 27

COVID DEATHS (seven day average)
282 - July 8
1,033 - August 27

There are currently over 100,000 Americans hospitalized because of COVID. This means that approximately 10% of US hospital beds are currently occupied by patients with COVID. Not surprisingly, the situation is worse in the southern Republican states, where a reluctance to be vaccinated is coupled with a refusal to follow any remedial precautions such as wearing masks or practicing physical distancing.

Below are some random newspaper headlines from the past 24 hours:

100,000 more U.S. COVID-19 deaths projected for 2021

Texas
reports most COVID-19 cases in schools in a single week yet

Florida averages 250 COVID deaths a day; children top infections, positivity rates

'There is no room to put these bodies,' Alabama health official says as COVID-19 deaths climb

Hurricane set to strike Louisiana just as COVID infections surge

Mississippi hospitals are overrun with COVID patients

COVID-19 cases in Georgia nearing last winter's peak

In short, the situation in the US is very bad, and getting worse.
Marxist Canadia panic merchandising.