Fourth COVID wave worsening

Whateverman

Simpletruther

Where's your data for that claim? I've seen nothing from any source anywhere which has suggested this...
It's an assumption. Most people with cancer and heart disease likely didn't do all they could to avoid it.
Many of them obese and long history of red meat consumption.

Backup

When the CDC, NIH, WHO etc. etc. are all patent holders, or heavily invested in the very same vaccines that they're supposed to be regulating; that's called regulatory capture.

From what I see, this is not true, and doesn’t even make sense.

These organizations are buying the vaccine and giving it away. They are not selling it for a profit. These are not businesses.

Our tax dollars are buying the vaccines. Government bureaucracies are not in it for profit. No one owns them.

You might have some Phizer stock in your 401K

shnarkle

From what I see, this is not true,
It's well documented.
and doesn’t even make sense.
I couldn't agree more.
These organizations are buying the vaccine and giving it away.
Technically, tax payer money is being used to buy it.
They are not selling it for a profit. These are not businesses.
The pharmaceutical companies hand over the patents and royalties generated by them to the CDC, NIH, etc. This is a well known FACT.
Our tax dollars are buying the vaccines.
Yep Welcome to the corporatocracy.

Authentic Nouveau

From what I see, this is not true, and doesn’t even make sense.

These organizations are buying the vaccine and giving it away. They are not selling it for a profit. These are not businesses.

Our tax dollars are buying the vaccines. Government bureaucracies are not in it for profit. No one owns them.

You might have some Phizer stock in your 401K
What is the trading symbol for Phizer?

shnarkle

Bad diet.

Poor exercise.
The very first time I was directed to get a CT scan, I asked the technician how they're able to get that radioactive dye to coalesce around cancer cells or tumors. She said they blend it with a delivery system. The delivery system is glucose. SUGAR!!! Cancer cells and tumors LOVE sugar. They thrive on SUGAR. The rate at which cancer cells uptake blood sugar is significantly higher than normal healthy cells.

Years later, I was back again getting another CT/PET scan and the technician asked me if I was on some sort of special diet. They have to do a blood test to make sure there's not too much blood sugar on your system otherwise, they can't see anything due to the "backscatter" created by a body full of sugar.

I told him that I was on a sugar free diet. No wheat, corn, flour, grapes, fruit juices, etc.

I've been cancer free for years now without ever resorting to chemo or radiation.

Authentic Nouveau

The very first time I was directed to get a CT scan, I asked the technician how they're able to get that radioactive dye to coalesce around cancer cells or tumors. She said they blend it with a delivery system. The delivery system is glucose. SUGAR!!! Cancer cells and tumors LOVE sugar. They thrive on SUGAR. The rate at which cancer cells uptake blood sugar is significantly higher than normal healthy cells.

Years later, I was back again getting another CT/PET scan and the technician asked me if I was on some sort of special diet. They have to do a blood test to make sure there's not too much blood sugar on your system otherwise, they can't see anything due to the "backscatter" created by a body full of sugar.

I told him that I was on a sugar free diet. No wheat, corn, flour, grapes, fruit juices, etc.

I've been cancer free for years now without ever resorting to chemo or radiation.

The UK National Cancer Research Institute initiated a prospective study (UKCRN-ID 1760) to assess the prognostic value of early fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-positron emission tomography (PET)/computed tomography (CT) in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). In total, 189 patients with DLBCL treated with R-CHOP (rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone) had baseline and post-cycle-2 PET (PET2) within a quality assurance framework. Treatment decisions were based on CT; PET2 was archived for central blinded reporting after treatment completion. The association of PET2 response with end-of-treatment CT, progression-free (PFS) and overall survival (OS) was explored. The end-of-treatment complete response rate on CT was 83·9%, 75·0%, 70·5%, 40·4% and 36·4% for Deauville score (DS) 1 (n = 34), 2 (n = 39), 3 (n = 46), 4 (n = 56) and 5 (n = 14) (P < 0·001); and 64·1% and 50·0% for the maximum standardised uptake value (∆SUVmax ) of ≥66% (n = 168) and <66% (n = 21), respectively (P = 0·25). After a median 5·4 years of follow-up, the 5-year PFS was 69·4%, 72·8%, 76·7%, 71·2% and 47·6% by DS 1-5 (P = 0·01); and 72·6% and 57·1% by ∆SUVmax of ≥66% and <66% (P = 0·03), respectively. The association with DS remained in multivariable analyses, and was consistent for OS. Early complete metabolic response (DS 1-3) at interim PET/CT after two cycles of R-CHOP in DLBCL was associated with a higher end-of-treatment complete and overall response rate; however, only DS-5 patients had inferior PFS and OS.

Check it out.

Authentic Nouveau

I’ll just assume you are wrong. Seems a safe bet.
Trolls are famous for assumptions.

“It is taking a needless toll on our country. You know, we have roughly 350 million people vaccinated in the United States, and billions around the world, and virtually no one has died because of that vaccination. But, even so, the impact is going to be very different than what happened last January.”

Crazy Joe

Reepicheep

I've never heard anyone claim that you can mix one mRNA vaccine with another. Did they tell you it didn't matter that you can get injected with both?
It is common practice in Canada, and even recommended, that a first dose of Moderna be followed up with a dose of Pfizer. The reverse order is also common, but less so.

I suffered no side effects when I received either of my shots. And I have seen no evidence to support the claim by anti-vaxxers that vast numbers of vaccinated people (tens of millions in North America alone, and hundreds of millions world wide) are dropping dead in the streets.

Bonnie

It is common practice in Canada, and even recommended, that a first dose of Moderna be followed up with a dose of Pfizer. The reverse order is also common, but less so.

I suffered no side effects when I received either of my shots. And I have seen no evidence to support the claim by anti-vaxxers that vast numbers of vaccinated people (tens of millions in North America alone, and hundreds of millions world wide) are dropping dead in the streets.
Interesting...I did not know one could mix the Moderna and Pfizer shots.

shnarkle

I didn't know that. Seems odd, but then none of this makes any sense to me to begin with.
I suffered no side effects when I received either of my shots. And I have seen no evidence to support the claim by anti-vaxxers
There is a rapidly expanding number of people who are vaccinated making these claims.
that vast numbers of vaccinated people (tens of millions in North America alone, and hundreds of millions world wide) are dropping dead in the streets.
When this first started, there were a number of closed circuit tv clips being broadcast over the mainstream news outlets literally showing people dropping to the ground in the streets all over the world.

No one has ever questioned the validity of the reports to VAERS, but many have noted that most people don't even know about it, and plenty don't know how to navigate the system in order to make a report. Estimates are that between 1 and 10 percent of the actual numbers are being reported. Even taking the actual numbers reported, the fact that these gene therapies haven't been removed is extremely unusual especially given that Covid 19 is 99.8% survivable.

I haven't heard anyone present any reason why this is the case.

Reepicheep

The United States reached another significant COVID milestone yesterday: 1 in 500 Americans has now died from COVID.

For a period of a week or so, it appeared that the number of new cases and daily deaths had started to level off or even drop, but both statistics have resumed their rise. Daily new cases now number around 148,000, and daily deaths number 1,500.

Of the 25 states with the highest per capita daily new case count, only two states voted for Biden in 2020 (Georgia in position #11, and Oregon in position #23).

Whateverman

The United States reached another significant COVID milestone yesterday: 1 in 500 Americans has now died from COVID.

For a period of a week or so, it appeared that the number of new cases and daily deaths had started to level off or even drop, but both statistics have resumed their rise. Daily new cases now number around 148,000, and daily deaths number 1,500.

Of the 25 states with the highest per capita daily new case count, only two states voted for Biden in 2020 (Georgia in position #11, and Oregon in position #23).
I'm glad you keep updating this thread.

I'm afraid to see what the winter months are going to bring...

Simpletruther

Welcome to biden's america
But seriously, I think it may turn out that those states are in the best position 6 months from now. The virus is not going anywhere. And more natural immunity means going on with out lives.

shnarkle

How many of them were breakthrough cases?
Cases between the vaxxed and unvaxxed aren't tabulated the same. The vaxxed cases are counted at a CT of 28 while the unvaxxed are counted at a CT of over 35.
Of the 25 states with the highest per capita daily new case count,
The real question is are the overall numbers of deaths significantly higher than normal? If so, how much higher? Last year they weren't significantly higher. In fact, all other causes of death were down by at least the same percentage. Gee, I wonder why.

Authentic Nouveau

Our Marxist canadiot Komrades won't report India is

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.”

Troodoltistan is disconnected with reality