Fox airs news package debunking election fraud claims made by its own hosts

Backup

The right-wing misinformation machine has always lied, but they can’t just intentionally attack someone’s business like this.

“If President Trump tunes into Fox News this weekend, he may see something unexpected: a point-by-point fact-check to wild election fraud claims made by some of his favorite hosts on the network.

“After voting technology company Smartmatic sent Fox News a blistering legal threat that accused the network of participating in a "disinformation campaign" against it, the network has started airing a remarkable news package debunking claims its hosts and guests have propagated.”

Backup

Looks like Dominion may come after Sidney Powell for her lies and the few remaining Trump loyalists are preparing to throw her under the bus.

“President Donald Trump's campaign legal team sent a memo to dozens of staffers Saturday instructing them to preserve all documents related to Dominion Voting Systems and Sidney Powell in anticipation of potential litigation by the company against the pro-Trump attorney.”

Whateverman

The right-wing misinformation machine has always lied, but they can’t just intentionally attack someone’s business like this.

“If President Trump tunes into Fox News this weekend, he may see something unexpected: a point-by-point fact-check to wild election fraud claims made by some of his favorite hosts on the network.

“After voting technology company Smartmatic sent Fox News a blistering legal threat that accused the network of participating in a "disinformation campaign" against it, the network has started airing a remarkable news package debunking claims its hosts and guests have propagated.”

I'm watching Reliable Sources right now. Honestly, the show annoys me more often than not, but Brian Stelter occasionally says something I agree completely with. Your thread is the first time I'd heard of this, and I wonder if Stelter will discuss it this morning....

Authentic Nouveau

The Fox nutters called Arizona early for Creepy Joe. Hunter's dad.

Makes sense if they knew it was rigged. Bidet claimed 1,700,000 votes Az Obama 1,000,000

Math is like a Mexican border wall for your. No wonder Soros stronghold Maricopa County will not permit an audit.

Trump pulled 400,000 more votes than 2016/
Humanities diplomas are worthless in regards to forensic auditing

Whateverman

Yup, it got 3-4 minutes of airplay on Stelter's show. I was hoping that he'd show the segment itself, but I suppose didn't have enough time. It's a shame I'm gonna hafta sit through Dobbs or Bartiromo footage in order to see it - but I'm off to go find it now...

vibise

I think this correction was in response to a letter from the lawyers for Smartmatic, not Dominion. Smartmatic had something to do with the election setup in Los Angeles, but not elsewhere. They claim not to be connected to Dominion.

Real media outlets post corrections when they have been alerted about errors. Fox needs legal action and threats of lawsuits to get them to do this.

Here is a copy of the letter sent by Smartmatic:

The Fox nutters called Arizona early for Creepy Joe. Hunter's dad.

Makes sense if they knew it was rigged. Bidet claimed 1,700,000 votes Az Obama 1,000,000

Math is like a Mexican border wall for your. No wonder Soros stronghold Maricopa County will not permit an audit.

Trump pulled 400,000 more votes than 2016/
Humanities diplomas are worthless in regards to forensic auditing
Nobody cares what gobbledegook you post

Authentic Nouveau

A perfect example was Fox News crank Neil Cavuto screaming how hydroxy “will kill you.”
What an idiot. He is FOX, New pet of the Left wing tools.

Quackers are now obsessed with Fox.

There have been 187 hydroxy studies 122 of which were peer-reviewed. 100 percent of these studies reported positive effects for early treatment of COVID, meaning, for those not yet in the hospital, and certainly not on a ventilator. These studies were performed and reported this year, while the AMA stayed mum, standing by their admonition against HCQ, until their “oh by the way” report at the end of October.

AMA reversed right before election rumored to be Joe Xiden.

The AMA’s about-face is curious in terms of timing. They could have tempered their initial remarks last summer, when the “America’s Frontline Doctors” group was promoting HCQ, azithromycin, and zinc as an effective early treatment for COVID.

The Carny Barker that launched this OP needs work harder at masking his insecurity.

Why is FOX election meddling? Medicine meddling? Why are their ratings as low as Bidet's basement?

Whateverman

What an idiot. He is FOX, New pet of the Left wing tools.

Quackers are now obsessed with Fox.

AMA reversed right before election rumored to be Joe Xiden.

The Carny Barker that launched this OP needs work harder at masking his insecurity.

Why is FOX election meddling? Medicine meddling? Why are their ratings as low as Bidet's basement?
Medical professionals say it can be dangerous to just stop taking medications if they've been prescribed.

Temujin

Medical professionals say it can be dangerous to just stop taking medications if they've been prescribed.
There is some speculation that Trump is heading for, or has already had, a complete mental breakdown. It's more common than you might think.

Whateverman

There is some speculation that Trump is heading for, or has already had, a complete mental breakdown. It's more common than you might think.
As of 2016, he was the oldest sitting president in US history. Dementia wouldn't be that far-fetched, either...

Whateverman

NewsMax had to admit they had been lying about voter fraud too
Right-wing media is generally backing away from the accusations of voter fraud, now that the Red Slime Lawsuit is a real thing.

As everyone knew, this was always about money, not truth.