Free Will Meticulously Examined… and Refuted!

TomFL

Nope. You said you don't know yet your certain its not God's meticulous decree?
nope

I stated God knows all things and it is not possible to explain God.

And I noted all things are not known because of his decree as shown by the scriptures I gave and you ignored

Reformedguy

nope

I stated God knows all things and it is not possible to explain God.

And I noted all things are not known because of his decree as shown by the scriptures I gave and you ignored
It's not possible to explain God and then you proceed to do so? Lol your a hoot

TomFL

Tom. I don’t see any scripture there.
Look at the post that was being refer to

No it is not, God has not determined all things

James 1:13–14 (KJV 1900)
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV 1900)
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 John 2:16 (KJV 1900)
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Jeremiah 19:5 (ESV)
5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind—

TomFL

Tom. I don’t see any scripture there.
Look at the post that was being refer to

No it is not, God has not determined all things

James 1:13–14 (KJV 1900)
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV 1900)
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 John 2:16 (KJV 1900)
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Jeremiah 19:5 (ESV)
5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind—
"It is no possible explaining God". Tom. Lol Yet I can explain how God does not decree the the free will choices of man. That Tom can explain.
Read scripture

it is not inconsistent

One cannot explain God's omni attributes but one can read scripture and find out what He does not do

read