Free Will Meticulously Examined… and Refuted!

The Bible does not presuppose ability. You do. You free willys have to. Not one of your out of context proof texts has anything do with ability. You see what you want to see. Time to invest in some new glasses. Choice meat provided of course
All you got is denial. You can't address what you were asked and you have no evidence in support of your view

You don't know what regeneration is so you canoit rebut my claims regardingf it

and don't even try

The ability to believe is presupposed in scripture

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 1:7 (KJV)
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

Romans 10:11-17 (KJV)
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and brin Tg glad tidings of good things!
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Here is another for you

John 12:40 (ESV)
40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.”

Seems God had blinded them so they would not see and be converted

Hello

That is another verse you probably will not address

As was noted

all you appear capable of doing is offering bald denial and out of context third party quotes which have no bearing at all on the issue

All you got is denial. You can't address what you were asked and you have no evidence in support of your view

You don't know what regeneration is so you canoit rebut my claims regardingf it

and don't even try

The ability to believe is presupposed in scripture

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 1:7 (KJV)
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

Romans 10:11-17 (KJV)
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and brin Tg glad tidings of good things!
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Here is another for you

40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.”

Seems God had blinded them so they would not see and be converted

Hello

That is another verse you probably will not address

As was noted

all you appear capable of doing is offering bald denial and out of context third party quotes which have no bearing at all on the issue
I do deny the crap your peddling, guilty as charged.

He blinded their eyes so they would not believe? So their will was not free then?

I do deny the crap your peddling, guilty as charged.

He blinded their eyes so they would not believe? So their will was not free then?
You ran from the point and divert. No surprise there

Why would God blind those who cannot see ?

God is not irrational

You obviously are not able to harmonize your theology with scripture

You ran from the point and divert. No surprise there

Why would God blind those who cannot see ?

God is not irrational

You obviously are not able to harmonize your theology with scripture
And given your theology the verse makes no sense. Does it mean their will is no longer free to believe? Why would God send His Son to die for those He deliberately blinds?

And given your theology the verse makes no sense. Does it mean their will is no longer free to believe? Why would God send His Son to die for those He deliberately blinds?
You are still diverting

Why would God blind someone who cannot see

It makes no sense

neither does your theology which is why you divert

You are still diverting

It makes no sense

neither does your theology which is why you divert
If this is the case then it makes no sense in yours either. I would say God blinded their hearts by preaching the gospel to them which they had already had chose to reject. The reason they would could not believe is because would not believe,

If this is the case then it makes no sense in yours either. I would say God blinded their hearts by preaching the gospel to them which they had already had chose to reject. The reason they would could not believe is because would not believe,
That argument makes no sense and ignores what the verse itself states

Had he not blinded them they could have believed

So

It makes no sense

and it appears you have no answer

That argument makes no sense and ignores what the verse itself states

Had he not blinded them they could have believed

So

It makes no sense

and it appears you have no answer
It does not say if He had not hardened them they could have believed. That is you presuming again. A prophecy fulllfilled of Isa. 6 9 and 10. Its very similar to God hardening Pharoahs heart yet it says Pharoahs hardened his heart

So I offered my explanation. Your turn. Did they lose their ability to chose believe? Why would God do that to those He sent His Son to die for?

Last edited:
It does not say if He had not hardened them they could have believed. That is you presuming again.

So I offered my explanation. Your turn. Did they lose their ability to chose to believe? Why would God do that to those He sent His Son to die for?
Better read the verse

and not offer an obviously false denial

God was obviously preventing something

Why would he act to prevent something which was not possible in your theology

Better read the verse

and not offer an obviously false denial

God was obviously preventing something

Why would he act to prevent something which was not possible in your theology
I offered a explanation and I have read the verse

Preventing what? Them from getting saved? Those He sent His Son to redeem? Those whose sins have been atoned for? So why Mr. provisionalist would He take away His provision?

I offered a explanation and I have read the verse

Preventing what? Them from getting saved? Those He sent His Son to redeem? Those whose sins have been atoned for? So why Mr. provisionalist would He take away His provision?

If you read the verse you did not understand it

40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, Lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.”

what does the highlighted cause mean ?

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal
  1. with the intention of preventing (something undesirable); to avoid the risk of.
    "he spent whole days in his room, headphones on lest he disturb anyone"
    • (after a clause indicating fear) because of the possibility of something undesirable happening; in case.

stop diverting and deal with the verse

Why would God blind those who could not see because they were born blind according to Calvinist theology ?

If you read the verse you did not understand it

40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, Lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.”

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal
  1. with the intention of preventing (something undesirable); to avoid the risk of.
    • (after a clause indicating fear) because of the possibility of something undesirable happening; in case.

Why would God blind those who could not see because they were born blind according to Calvinist theology ?
I answered. See previous post. Simply repeating yourself is amateurish. A childish way to avoid my questions.

I answered. See previous post. Simply repeating yourself is amateurish. A childish way to avoid my questions.
Sorry you are in denial

A bald denial is not an answer

No answer

The word lest ?

Obviously not dealt with either

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

What was God preventing according to the verse

again no answer

Sorry you are in denial

A bald denial is not an answer

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

again no answer
I answered. Repeating yourself is not cutting it. You did not deal with any of my points. Typical. Go play somewhere else.

I answered. Repeating yourself is not cutting it. You did not deal with any of my points. Typical. Go play somewhere else.
Nope just saying uh-uh does not answer the questions

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

again no answer

Nope just saying uh-uh does not answer the questions

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

again no answer
I never said uh-uh and I answered your post. You ignored it and simply repeat the same dumb post.

You also refuse to answer my questions if your understanding is correct. God is preventing some from salvation. We are told He desires the salvation of yet prevents it. Thats some God You believe in. It's not the God of the Bible

I never said uh-uh and I answered your post. You ignored it and simply repeat the same dumb post.

You also refuse to answer my questions if your understanding is correct. God is preventing some from salvation. We are told He desires the salvation of yet prevents it. Thats some God You believe in. It's not the God of the Bible
Nope you did not answer . You simply denied the premise which is an uh-uh

you never answered the questions

what does the highlighted clause mean ?

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

No answer

again no answer

you are running

Nope you did not answer . You simply denied the premise which is an uh-uh

you never answered the questions

what does the highlighted clause mean ?

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

No answer

again no answer

you are running
Answered already with Old Testament references which you ignored. 🥱

Answered already with Old Testament references which you ignored. 🥱
Fabrication

this is nonsense
That is you presuming again. A prophecy fulllfilled of Isa. 6 9 and 10. Its very similar to God hardening Pharoahs heart yet it says Pharoahs hardened his heart

It does not address these question

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

again no answer

BTW them hardening their heart is just as much a problem for your theology

Acts 28:27 —KJV
“For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

their heart grew gross over time not a condition from birth and had it not grown gross

lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

either way you lose

Fabrication

this is nonsense

It does not address these question

No answer

The word lest ?

lest
[lest]

CONJUNCTION
formal

again no answer

BTW them hardening their heart is just as much a problem for your theology

Acts 28:27 —KJV
“For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

their heart grew gross over time not a condition from birth and had it not grown gross

lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

either way you lose
Yet it says God hardened Pharaohs and latter it says Pharoah hardened his heart? Can they both be true?

Who is Acts 28:27 referring to?

Back