From a face book page...

Bonnie

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 Vaccine trials that the governments are running in partnership with Pfizer.
The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

Last edited:

SteveB

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 Vaccine trials that the governments are running in partnership with Pfizer.
The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

Мне было интересно, почему я больше не могу понять, что говорю. спасибо за разъяснения. Это действительно полезно!

:ROFLMAO:

And for those who have absolutely not idea what I just said....

Mne bylo interesno, pochemu ya bol'she ne mogu ponyat', chto govoryu. spasibo za raz"yasneniya. Eto deystvitel'no polezno!

Beloved

Thank you Bonnie. I just saw this and thank you for your last comment. I am going to rush out and get the shot based on that last bit of how you feel. Sounded as though they may have put a "bit" of their drink ( vodka) in there. Maybe a "Lot" ?

Bonnie

Мне было интересно, почему я больше не могу понять, что говорю. спасибо за разъяснения. Это действительно полезно!

:ROFLMAO:

And for those who have absolutely not idea what I just said....

Mne bylo interesno, pochemu ya bol'she ne mogu ponyat', chto govoryu. spasibo za raz"yasneniya. Eto deystvitel'no polezno!
OKay, how about translating that, Steve? :)

SteveB

OKay, how about translating that, Steve? :)
I did.
I used google's translation tool to translate it from American English to Cyrillic Russian.

I was wondering why I can no longer understand what I am saying. Thank you for the clarification. This is really helpful!