Fun video about B.S. Biden.

Authentic Nouveau

Biden is a lying racist imbecile
Really? He says not so.

So today we learn that his son Hunter dropped a computer off at repair station and forgot to pick it up. It has been opened and copied and turned over to FBI. It of course has contact discussion between Creepy Joe and Ukraine which Joe lied and denied.

Sherman

I wouldn't vote for fumble tongue Biden. He's just a puppet now for people far worse than him.

Thistle

I wouldn't vote for fumble tongue Biden. He's just a puppet now for people far worse than him.
That is absolutely true, but can you name a Democrat that, that charge would not describe? As near as I can tell Nancy Pelosi is completely owned by AOC.

Harry Leggs

Given Joe's 47 years in Washington, it must be a very slow working poison.
Hunter is in the news. All this drama before the election.

Sherman

That is absolutely true, but can you name a Democrat that, that charge would not describe? As near as I can tell Nancy Pelosi is completely owned by AOC.
The Democratic Party has turned into a zoo these days. I wouldn't vote for any of them.

Authentic Nouveau

Hunter is in the news. All this drama before the election.

So he forgot to pay for laptop repairs and left tracks displaying the Biden mob.

Ooops.

They tried to impeach President over Ukraine and the Perp was Joe and his boy.

Biden is on the record lying about this.

Harry Leggs

So he forgot to pay for laptop repairs and left tracks displaying the Biden mob.

Ooops.

They tried to impeach President over Ukraine and the Perp was Joe and his boy.

Biden is on the record lying about this.
Well i am trying to piece it all together. Somehow the laptop ended up in a Apple repair and never picked up and the technician delivered the contents to the FBI who sat on it and then the technician went to Guliani and it all hit the fan. Not sure if all that is right.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer...

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.
----------------

Any minors?

Last edited:

Sherman

Hunter Biden is just as out to lunch as Creepy Joe to have forgotten his Laptop, especially given that it had all that embarrassing and even damaging material on it.

Harry Leggs

Hunter Biden is just as out to lunch as Creepy Joe to have forgotten his Laptop, especially given that it had all that embarrassing and even damaging material on it.

Even today, Twitter users are free to share stories that rely on the Steele Dossier, which includes the Donald Trump “pee-tape” myth, despite the fact that we now know it was likely disinformation dropped into the media stream by a foreign power.

Twitter initially cited its “Hacked Materials Policy” and a “lack of authoritative reporting” as justification for censoring the Post, one of the most widely read papers in the nation. Though the reliability of the story is yet to be determined, Twitter has offered no evidence that any of the information was illegally obtained. No similar standard was applied when the New York Times published Trump’s tax returns, even though anyone who had legal access to them is likely to have broken the law in sharing them with the Times. The newspaper reports that Hunter Biden’s emails had turned up in the hard drive of a laptop that had been dropped off at a repair shop last year. The FBI is reportedly in possession of the hard drive.
-------------
Jeez are these reporters a slimy bunch. Real bottom feeders.

Sherman

Twitter just isn't very reliable IMHO. They suppress the wrong things. It's run by bottom feeders.

Harry Leggs

The Post reported that it received the email from a hard drive given to them by Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, who in turn received the drive from a Delaware computer shop owner that had copied the drive from a laptop that was dropped off to be repaired but was never picked. The Daily Beast subsequently released audio of a 52-minute interview with the alleged computer shop owner in question, who said he could not see whether it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the laptop at the time due to a medical condition, but said the person in question had said his name was “Hunter Biden.”

In a Thursday afternoon statement, the Biden campaign said that the Post “never asked . . . about the critical elements of this story,” and that a review of “Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time” show that “no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.” But the campaign did not dispute the veracity of the emails, and a later story published by Politico reported that “Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility” of “some kind of informal interaction” between the two.

--------------

Damage Control.