Fusion of folk with Amazing Grace

Mike McK

Years ago, when I still thought Contemporary Christian music wasn't garbage, we did a version of Amazing Grace to the tune of Peaceful, Easy Feeling. We used the verses of Amazing Grace, but wrote a new chorus:

Now I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
I know You won't let me down
Now that You've set me on solid ground

and a new bridge:

Oh Lord, you search my heart and know me
You are the lover of my soul
By Your blood You have redeemed me
By Your stripes I am made whole

If I may say so, we did a great job. But looking back, it seems kind of cheesy.

I'd still like to try Amazing Grace to the tune of Stranglehold.

Great music! Although I'm not sure what the impression would be if there was a bad speaker system. I am not enjoying my JBL Soundbar with surround sound in any way. On such an audio system, high-quality music fully reveals all its facets.

Authentic Nouveau

Great music! Although I'm not sure what the impression would be if there was a bad speaker system. I am not enjoying my JBL Soundbar with surround sound in any way. On such an audio system, high-quality music fully reveals all its facets.
Are your speakers wireless?

In college I had a roommate who came from a band. He was the only member old enough to borrow money when they formed. Over time they broke up. He became a roommate and we had a group of large speakers in the house and a few powerful amps.
With speakers turned way down and amps set on low, it was loud and very clear. I got spoiled on great equipment.

Yes, the subwoofer is wireless and the speakers are wireless too. Of course, charging is not enough for a long time, but you can listen to music or watch a movie in good sound depending on your mood.