G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

Backup

Remember this from a couple months ago?

“The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.”

the report:

Whateverman

Yup!

And the Trumpanzees still continue to hoot "no collusion!", "no evidence!", "no obstruction of justice!", "coup!".

It's remarkably unamerican.

Temujin

Yup!

And the Trumpanzees still continue to hoot "no collusion!", "no evidence!", "no obstruction of justice!", "coup!".

It's remarkably unamerican.
Morton's demon is exceptionally busy at the moment. Perhaps the elf on the shelf has a franchise.

Authentic Nouveau

"Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow ...

Hunter is a Russian Oligarch.

Reminder on how Hunter's e-mails mention the "big guy" gets a cut.

Do the left winger Karens think a money trail is evidence? CPA's trace money.

Temujin

Thanks for the reference. I'd never heard it prior to your post...
I think it's actually an interesting and important idea, particularly when you consider that we all have one. I try to be conscious of it when presented with an argument or idea that goes against my instincts. I'm not sure it can be banished completely, but being aware that it is there helps.

Authentic Nouveau

"Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow ...

Senate resolution 70, the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has the express authority “to study or investigate...

We all know Fake news can't cover the NSA senate findings.

Temujin

Some people have apparently allowed Morton's demon to take over their entire personality.

Authentic Nouveau

joe n Hoe need to make the cover of Doing Time magazine.