Galatians 3:24

shnarkle

Can you post a link?
"And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof." Ezekiel 9:4

Most professing Christians are not only not aware of the abominations that have become so ubiquitous around them, but they're eagerly participating in them as well, and justifying their participation which is an abomination as well (Luke 16:15)

Most people are familiar with the mark of the beast prohibiting them from "buying or selling", but they mistakenly believe that the Beast system will prevent them from buying and selling when it is God's mark that prevents them from participating.

God's mark requires that one engage in an honest system of weights and measures, i.e. one's commercial activity must be honest, but the Beast system is a fraudulent system. Central Banks using fractional reserve fiat currencies based upon debt is not only fraudulent, but openly admitted to be fraudulent by those who run this system. You can go to the Fed's website and they will openly admit that what they're doing would get anyone else arrested. They've been given the legal right to commit fraud by lending out money at interest on accounts that have no money in them to begin with.

All fiat currencies represent debt yet they pretend that they're assets which is fraud. Printing money, or crediting accounts by tapping amounts into them on a keyboard digitally increases the money supply which can only be soaked up in higher prices. This is theft by fraud. It makes the money one earns worth less until it is worthless.

God's elect are not suckers. Quite your job. Slack off. Blow off false work. Place your faith not in the schemes of men, but in God's providence.

Christ forgives the sinner, but the legalists object. They want proof so Christ heals the sinner. Too many Christians claim they will be resurrected to eternal life, but they show no proof of relying upon God's providence right now nor are they repulsed by their enslavement to the beast system. The beast system is one of scarcity while God's kingdom is one of abundance where your money is no good anymore, and completely unnecessary

Give it back to Washington and make your way into God's kingdom while you still can.

Buzzard

"And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof." Ezekiel 9:4

Most professing Christians are not only not aware of the abominations that have become so ubiquitous around them, but they're eagerly participating in them as well, and justifying their participation which is an abomination as well (Luke 16:15)
No man can buy nor sell unless he has the Mark of the Beast

Question is
What are these "Merchant Men" in John's revelation "Selling"

they search the world over to find something they can sell to their flock / congregation
eventually the ecclesial authorities; protestant and Catholic will demand the "Kings of the Earth"
pass rules and regulations that only
words ""Approved" by them can be spoken or taught by these Merchants
all else will be considered Heresy and worthy of death

the inquisition of the past will be repeated

Last edited:

shnarkle

No man can buy nor sell unless he has the Mark of the Beast
Which is no different than pointing out that the elect cannot buy or sell because they have God's mark upon them. These are not mutually exclusive claims. They're one and the same claim and I pointed this out with scripture.
Question is
Not really. The question is why do so many people obsess over the mark of the beast while completely ignoring God's mark? Even when it is presented, people couldn't care less. Perhaps it's because they know down deep inside that they're engaging in acts which are detestable to God and can't stop.

God's elect don't need the beast system to begin with. That's what everyone is ignoring. Professing Christians are not interested in God's word, but only in being able to continue buying and selling within the beast system even if it means taking the mark of the beast.

Buzzard

Buzzard said:
Question is
its not speaking of the local "Walmart"

Isaiah 55:1
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters,
and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat;
yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good,
and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

3 Incline your ear, and come unto me:
hear, and your soul shall live;
and I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
even the sure mercies of David

Rev.3:17
Because thou sayest,
I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;
and knowest not that thou art wretched,
and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked
:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,
that thou mayest be rich;

and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed,
and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
[/indent]
and the clothing Christ speaks of
is not the animal skins in Gen. ch.3
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.​

Matthew 13:45
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls
:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price,
went and sold all that he had, and bought it

the foolish buy from the wrong "Merchants"

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins,
And the foolish said unto the wise,
Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
But the wise answered, saying,
Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you:
but go ye rather to them that sell,
and buy for yourselves.​
Isaiah 55:1
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters,
Rev.22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say,
Come. And let him that heareth say,
Come. And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Common Tater

Most people are familiar with the mark of the beast prohibiting them from "buying or selling", but they mistakenly believe that the Beast system will prevent them from buying and selling when it is God's mark that prevents them from participating.

God's mark requires that one engage in an honest system of weights and measures, i.e. one's commercial activity must be honest, but the Beast system is a fraudulent system. Central Banks using fractional reserve fiat currencies based upon debt is not only fraudulent, but openly admitted to be fraudulent by those who run this system. You can go to the Fed's website and they will openly admit that what they're doing would get anyone else arrested. They've been given the legal right to commit fraud by lending out money at interest on accounts that have no money in them to begin with.

All fiat currencies represent debt yet they pretend that they're assets which is fraud. Printing money, or crediting accounts by tapping amounts into them on a keyboard digitally increases the money supply which can only be soaked up in higher prices. This is theft by fraud. It makes the money one earns worth less until it is worthless.

God's elect are not suckers. Quite your job. Slack off. Blow off false work. Place your faith not in the schemes of men, but in God's providence.

Christ forgives the sinner, but the legalists object. They want proof so Christ heals the sinner. Too many Christians claim they will be resurrected to eternal life, but they show no proof of relying upon God's providence right now nor are they repulsed by their enslavement to the beast system. The beast system is one of scarcity while God's kingdom is one of abundance where your money is no good anymore, and completely unnecessary

Give it back to Washington and make your way into God's kingdom while you still can.
What do you use to purchase goods and services?

Common Tater

Revelation 13:16-17 clearly state that it is the beast that will prevent buying and selling unless one has the mark.

shnarkle

What do you use to purchase goods and services?
I'm effectively a hermit. I don't purchase goods or services. I pay no property or income taxes whatsoever and haven't paid any taxes in over ten years now. I live on the edge of a swamp with extremely fertile soil for growing enough food to feed a few dozen people. I have perhaps over a thousand pounds of food growing just in tubers alone. I have a few reflective tin panels for cooking as well as a piece of transparent plastic which I pour water into which creates a magnified focal point on the ground for cooking. I could go on, but you get the idea.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if I'm out shopping with cash and credit cards each and every day as this doesn't negate or refute the facts presented. This isn't about me, and that's why Ad Hominem is a logical fallacy. I could be the chief of hypocrites and it doesn't negate or refute the content of my post.

No one can refute it so most people either ignore it or engage in Ad Hominem which literally means "to address the man" rather than the content of their argument.

Common Tater

I'm effectively a hermit. I don't purchase goods or services. I pay no property or income taxes whatsoever and haven't paid any taxes in over ten years now. I live on the edge of a swamp with extremely fertile soil for growing enough food to feed a few dozen people. I have perhaps over a thousand pounds of food growing just in tubers alone. I have a few reflective tin panels for cooking as well as a piece of transparent plastic which I pour water into which creates a magnified focal point on the ground for cooking. I could go on, but you get the idea.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if I'm out shopping with cash and credit cards each and every day as this doesn't negate or refute the facts presented. This isn't about me, and that's why Ad Hominem is a logical fallacy. I could be the chief of hypocrites and it doesn't negate or refute the content of my post.

No one can refute it so most people either ignore it or engage in Ad Hominem which literally means "to address the man" rather than the content of their argument.
How in the heck are you connecting to the internet? What do you do for electricity?

shnarkle

How in the heck are you connecting to the internet? What do you do for electricity?
I was given a laptop with a wifi booster and Linux installed. I can tap into three unsecured wifi internet connections. I traded a motorcycle for my solar voltaic system. Back to the OP...

Buzzard

Merchant Men buy and sell,
Buy what they can sell to those that will buy the goods they are selling
Matt.13:44​
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field;
the which when a man hath found, he hideth,
and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath,
and buyeth that field.​

notice they are searching in someone else's field
Thieves they are,

Proverbs 9:17
Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there;
and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

then there are another type of Merchant Men

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls:​
went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

eventually the Ecclesiastical powers that be
will do as Rome did in the past
demand all bow to their authority
and no man can be a "Merchant" of the gospel
unless they have "The Mark" their approval

those that will not bow
the Haman's; the son's of Hammedatha the Agagites of today
and will stand in the "courtyards" of the kings / Caesars of this world
and will scream "crucify them; crucify them; crucify them"

------------------Authority-------------
John 7:15​
And the Jews marvelled, saying,​
How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?​
(been taught by them)​
16 Jesus answered them, and said,​
My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.​
Matthew 21:23​
And when he was come into the temple,​
the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching,​
and said,​
By what authority doest thou these things?​
and who gave thee this authority?​

it's not over where you buy your groceries
but by "What Authority" Gods or mans

Last edited:

shnarkle

Merchant Men buy and sell,
Buy what they can sell to those that will buy the goods they are selling
And eventually the merchants all mourn the loss of mystery Babylon. They have no one to sell to anymore.
Matt.13:44​
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field;
the which when a man hath found, he hideth,
and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath,
and buyeth that field.​

notice they are searching in someone else's field
Thieves they are,
False. They lawfully and righteously purchase the field.
went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
Notice that in both cases, they legally and lawfully purchase their treasure by selling everything they have. It doesn't matter how little or how much you have, you can't hold onto any of it if you want the true treasure.
it's not over where you buy your groceries
but by "What Authority" Gods or mans
And it is by man's authority that one is allowed to buy and sell under the Beast System. God explicitly forbids his elect from engaging in dishonest commerce, and the Beast system is completely corrupt. It is fraudulent and Satanic to the core. It is an abomination, and everyone who knowingly or unknowingly participates is damned.

God says to etch his laws into your mind, and no one can take the mark of the beast if they have God's laws etched into their minds. God commands that everything you do must be a manifestation of God's law. Christ affirms this when he says that he only does what he sees the father doing. The father doesn't participate in any forms of usury, but instead leaves that to Satan and the obliviously damned. That's the purpose of the beast system; to lead the damned to their destruction. It is only the desperately wicked and utterly deceived who can participate in such a blatantly Satanic system.

Common Tater

I was given a laptop with a wifi booster and Linux installed. I can tap into three unsecured wifi internet connections. I traded a motorcycle for my solar voltaic system. Back to the OP...
I hope you aren't stealing internet off an unsuspecting neighbor just because it's unsecured. That's kind of like saying "My neighbor doesn't have a fence around his garden so it's ok if I help myself to those strawberries". When I was living in California, I could not afford cable/internet so I asked a neighbor if I could log on to his network and give him $20 a month.

SDAchristian

Your source is the conjecture of an extra-biblical source of authority. My pulling the idea of a friday law out of thin air is every bit as authoritative as EGW.
You have given opinion. Time tells all Truths of GOD !!!

OT prophets were right right up until their deaths. Your murder in lies(known and unknown), of some prophets reputation, GOD will hold accountable.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

So you steal the Wi-Fi from others?
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Some people steal sabbath from GOD, as you well know.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Some people steal sabbath from GOD, as you well know.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Where in the Bible does it say Saturday is the seventh day?

Common Tater

You have given opinion. Time tells all Truths of GOD !!!

OT prophets were right right up until their deaths. Your murder in lies(known and unknown), of some prophets reputation, GOD will hold accountable.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Mormons make almost identical statements as yours when it is pointed out that Joseph Smith is a false prophet.

SDAchristian

Where in the Bible does it say Saturday is the seventh day?
AV Jn 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.
AV Mt 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

What day was Jesus resurrected ???

What day is before Sunday("the first [day] of the week") then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

AV Jn 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.
AV Mt 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

What day was Jesus resurrected ???

What day is before Sunday("the first [day] of the week") then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
but by law in the UK Monday is the first day of the week, America has Sunday as the first day but that’s not applicable to the whole world.
So SDA’s here in the uk have been breaking the sabbath each week. Those pesky Sunday keeper who have been obeying the 4th commandment.