Galatians 3:24

SDAchristian

but by law in the UK Monday is the first day of the week, America has Sunday as the first day but that’s not applicable to the whole world.
So SDA’s here in the uk have been breaking the sabbath each week. Those pesky Sunday keeper who have been obeying the 4th commandment.
Mixed contexts from GOD's context, generate confusion, which obscures the truth. So that is how you roll ???

So you want man's context over GOD's context, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Mixed contexts from GOD's context, generate confusion, which obscures the truth. So that is how you roll ???

So you want man's context over GOD's context, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
lol you can’t say anything, there is no evidence to prove that Saturday is the sabbath. Nope no confusion I’d like to refer you to the Calendar Act 1750 which is still in force to this day.
Monday is the first day of the week here, and in Europe.
Funny how your prophet didn’t see that there was a Sunday law already in place here.
All those Sunday keepers have been keeping the law and those SDA’s all pious have been breaking it. Please note the SDA church in the Tonga keeps sabbath on Sunday as sanctioned by GC.

SDAchristian

lol you can’t say anything, there is no evidence to prove that Saturday is the sabbath. Nope no confusion I’d like to refer you to the Calendar Act 1750 which is still in force to this day.
Monday is the first day of the week here, and in Europe.
Funny how your prophet didn’t see that there was a Sunday law already in place here.
All those Sunday keepers have been keeping the law and those SDA’s all pious have been breaking it. Please note the SDA church in the Tonga keeps sabbath on Sunday as sanctioned by GC.
Since when are people saved or lost in human reasoned groups, if you continue to make group judgment statements ???

Any opinion not matching GOD's Truth is a lie. And will be judged as such, when the time comes.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Since when are people saved or lost in human reasoned groups, if you continue to make group judgment statements ???

Any opinion not matching GOD's Truth is a lie. And will be judged as such, when the time comes.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I’m only copying you, you are the one who has been pounding on about Saturday v Sunday you also make group judgements.

If you can’t take it don’t give it.
You haven’t answered my question about the evidence that Saturday is the sabbath from the bible

SDAchristian

I’m only copying you, you are the one who has been pounding on about Saturday v Sunday you also make group judgements.
If you can’t take it don’t give it.
You haven’t answered my question about the evidence that Saturday is the sabbath from the bible
My messages received from the Source of Truth. Are warnings of future judgments from GOD for those who choose lies over Truth.

I am not the one executing these future judgments. But humans in spiritual error will execute judgment on GOD's sabbath keepers.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

My messages received from the Source of Truth. Are warnings of future judgments from GOD for those who choose lies over Truth.

I am not the one executing these future judgments. But humans in spiritual error will execute judgment on GOD's sabbath keepers.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Nope your judging other believers on your own religion, you judge image bearers of God based on a day they worship not on who they worship.

We are to worship God and only God.

Buzzard

Col.2:1
For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea

To the Church in Laodicea​

For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing,
not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
The Cure for you Blindness; Michael
18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich,
and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen,
and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.

Michael;
that ain't Ellen he speaks of
but Paul does warn of folks of her type

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit,​
according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits[a] of the world,​
and not according to Christ.​
.​

Let No One Disqualify You​

16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink,​
or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.​
.​
18 Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels,​
going on in detail about visions,[d] puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind,​

and Michael says

Yours in Christ, Michael
Your post prove
your messages are not from
"the Source of Truth."

Yours in Christ, Michael​
You should say;
yours in Ellen G White, Michael

and as Paul says
they go on and on and on about visions and what
"Their Angel" said
over and over they spout in detail about visions,

Last edited:

Bob Carabbio

Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:24

If the Law is the tutor then we are no longer under the Law as verse 25 states.

The Law referred to here is the whole 613 Laws in the mosaic covenant given to Israel after the Exodus.

If this is the Law the sabbath is not binding on the church.
Romans 14:5, and Col 2:16,17 agree

Buzzard

Col. 2:1
For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you,
and for them at Laodicea,
and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;
4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit,
after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world,
and not after Christ.

Col.4:16

And when this epistle is read among you,
cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans;
and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.

all other churches are referred to as his church, at or in a certain city
but the church of the Laodiceans; it is their church, not his
in fact they have shut the Door on Christ

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door
they have shut the Door on Christ
he dwells not amongest them
but they think / say
I am rich, and increased with goods,
(we are rich; we have Ellen White)
and have need of nothing;

increased with goods,
ahhhhh, yes; the many Books of Ellen

Ecc.12:12
And further, by these,
(the words of the wise)
my son, be admonished:
of making many books there is no end;
and much study is a weariness of the flesh

as Paul says
they go on and on and on about visions and what
"her Angel" said
over and over they spout in detail about her visions,

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV 1C 15:56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
Nope your judging other believers on your own religion, you judge image bearers of God based on a day they worship not on who they worship.
We are to worship God and only God.
When and who changed sabbath to sunday, per Bible references, Please ???

No evidence, would mean, it did not happen during Jesus' walk on earth before ascension in the new covenant, Right ???

Your best answer please, Did Jesus sin in the flesh concerning Jesus' works while walking on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV 1C 15:56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

When and who changed sabbath to sunday, per Bible references, Please ???

No evidence, would mean, it did not happen during Jesus' walk on earth before ascension in the new covenant, Right ???

Your best answer please, Did Jesus sin in the flesh concerning Jesus' works while walking on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
show me from the bible where the 7th day is saturday

shnarkle

I hope you aren't stealing internet off an unsuspecting neighbor just because it's unsecured. That's kind of like saying "My neighbor doesn't have a fence around his garden so it's ok if I help myself to those strawberries". When I was living in California, I could not afford cable/internet so I asked a neighbor if I could log on to his network and give him $20 a month.
My neighbor is constantly asking me for help with his projects. I asked him how much time he and his wife spend online as well as when they were most likely to be online, and he was more than happy to provide his password. I can connect to his wifi, and easily open up fifty windows in less than five minutes, then log off and disconnect, and spend the next few hours reading through emails, online subscriptions, chat forums like this one and after addressing and replying to them all, I can then connect and send them all out in less than ten minutes. However, I also can tell when they're gone or out working in the yard, etc.

They also rarely watch videos online so for the most part it doesn't matter how much time I spend on their connection. The other connection is an airboat company that provides free internet to their patrons, but necessarily do not restrict public access. The third is the library which explicitly provides public access to their wifi.

When I was living in California, I knew a retired gentleman who would carry a pair of clippers with him as he rode his bicycle from one end of the county to the other. He would prune any branches that hung out beyond a homeowner's property line. He pruned fruit trees, berry vines, etc. It was quite fascinating to see a tree with fruit on only a select few branches. He also contacted some homeowners and asked if they would be interested in having their trees trimmed for free and sharecropping the produce. He located numerous fruit producing vines, as well as fruit trees growing wild in vacant lots as well. After he told me about what he was doing, I immediately began to notice fruit trees all over the place. I discovered two fig trees in a vacant lot a block away from my home as well as an almond tree growing in my own front yard.

I have since decided to do something similar which I refer to as stealth gardening. I plant cuttings and seeds along the riding trail I ride my trike on as well as out of the way places on the side of the road that are not mowed by the county. I am working in an ever-widening radius from my homestead, and plan on foraging for food where I know I can find it rather than wasting a lot of time looking for food where there may not be anything edible at all.

Common Tater

My neighbor is constantly asking me for help with his projects. I asked him how much time he and his wife spend online as well as when they were most likely to be online, and he was more than happy to provide his password. I can connect to his wifi, and easily open up fifty windows in less than five minutes, then log off and disconnect, and spend the next few hours reading through emails, online subscriptions, chat forums like this one and after addressing and replying to them all, I can then connect and send them all out in less than ten minutes. However, I also can tell when they're gone or out working in the yard, etc.

They also rarely watch videos online so for the most part it doesn't matter how much time I spend on their connection. The other connection is an airboat company that provides free internet to their patrons, but necessarily do not restrict public access. The third is the library which explicitly provides public access to their wifi.

When I was living in California, I knew a retired gentleman who would carry a pair of clippers with him as he rode his bicycle from one end of the county to the other. He would prune any branches that hung out beyond a homeowner's property line. He pruned fruit trees, berry vines, etc. It was quite fascinating to see a tree with fruit on only a select few branches. He also contacted some homeowners and asked if they would be interested in having their trees trimmed for free and sharecropping the produce. He located numerous fruit producing vines, as well as fruit trees growing wild in vacant lots as well. After he told me about what he was doing, I immediately began to notice fruit trees all over the place. I discovered two fig trees in a vacant lot a block away from my home as well as an almond tree growing in my own front yard.

I have since decided to do something similar which I refer to as stealth gardening. I plant cuttings and seeds along the riding trail I ride my trike on as well as out of the way places on the side of the road that are not mowed by the county. I am working in an ever-widening radius from my homestead, and plan on foraging for food where I know I can find it rather than wasting a lot of time looking for food where there may not be anything edible at all.
It sounds like you are living an interesting life. And I don't mean that in a negative way. :D

Common Tater

My house was kind of in the country, but the town has done grown up around me.

Common Tater

One other thing. When I returned to South Carolina, I got the basic cable package so I had internet. I didn't pay too much attention when I was hooking it up. Fired up the router, clicked on the internet access icon on my laptop, saw an unsecured network and assumed it was mine. Two and a half years later, all of the sudden the network is secured and I finally realize I've been hooked up to the neighbor's network the whole time. Had to go out to the box on the side of the house and realized the line wasn't even hooked up to go into the house. Luckily, I don't tend to throw paperwork away, found the instructions, and was now able to actually hook to my router. Here I had been paying for it every month and was hooked up to the wrong network. Felt like a putz.

shnarkle

My house was kind of in the country, but the town has done grown up around me.
I keep moving farther out into the country. I've recently discovered a string of tropical islands which used to be inhabited, but the government kicked the locals out, and turned them into a national park. If I drift around from one island to another, I'm not breaking any laws. I can even run around on the white sandy beaches, hoist my hammock into the branches of the numerous palm or coconut trees for weeks at a time without anyone having a problem with it because I don't live on any of these islands.

Moreover, most of what I plant now is native to these islands already so I can plant them without anyone noticing or caring.

shnarkle

One other thing. When I returned to South Carolina, I got the basic cable package so I had internet. I didn't pay too much attention when I was hooking it up. Fired up the router, clicked on the internet access icon on my laptop, saw an unsecured network and assumed it was mine. Two and a half years later, all of the sudden the network is secured and I finally realize I've been hooked up to the neighbor's network the whole time. Had to go out to the box on the side of the house and realized the line wasn't even hooked up to go into the house. Luckily, I don't tend to throw paperwork away, found the instructions, and was now able to actually hook to my router. Here I had been paying for it every month and was hooked up to the wrong network. Felt like a putz.
I built a brand new house in northern California, lived in it for almost five years and then lived in it less than 30 days over the last two years I owned it. In that time I spent $8k in property taxes, and almost as much in utilities which added up to $16k.

Sixteen grand to live in a house for 30 days. That's over $500.00 per day. It was a nice house, but it wasn't $500.00 per day nice. However, I was also living for free all over the US. Wherever I went, I was living for free, and I liked it so much I decided to focus my attention on living for free for the rest of my life.

I had already spent over a decade living on the street prior to buying my first home so I already had some experience living for free, but my goal became one where I wouldn't have to spend money anymore or feel any need to accumulate the stuff which is rapidly approaching its intrinsic value, i.e. ZERO.

The dollar has already lost 97% of its value over the last 100 years and it isn't going to be long before it's completely worthless, and all that money you spent while you were getting free internet isn't going to matter.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
A first day doubt, challenges every first day(traditional bibical, not British calendar) believer, from resurrection day until now, as an accusation against the Truth. To include the weekly rotation of days.
show me from the bible where the 7th day is saturday
AV Hb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

There is no literal enough evidence to satisfy your demand, and satisfy your lack of of the unseen.

AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Do you believe this testimony about Jesus' righteousness, and consequential crucifixion day ???

The reversal of days, Means you can supply Biblical detail that resurrection day is the first day of biblical calendar ???

Do you worship on the first day(traditional/biblical calendar, not British) and why then ???

It occurred to me, Are you making a distinction between calendars in use locally, then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Common Tater

Prologue:
A first day doubt, challenges every first day(traditional bibical, not British calendar) believer, from resurrection day until now, as an accusation against the Truth. To include the weekly rotation of days.

AV Hb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

There is no literal enough evidence to satisfy your demand, and satisfy your lack of of the unseen.

AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Do you believe this testimony about Jesus' righteousness, and consequential crucifixion day ???

The reversal of days, Means you can supply Biblical detail that resurrection day is the first day of biblical calendar ???

Do you worship on the first day(traditional/biblical calendar, not British) and why then ???

It occurred to me, Are you making a distinction between calendars in use locally, then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
You still haven't answered my question as to who is actually worshiping on the Sabbath on Samoa. Those who worship on the day that was previously Saturday and is now called Sunday since men moved the IDL, or those who worship on the day that was previously Friday but is now called Saturday. Which one is the real seventh day?

Formersda

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
You have no evidence to show the 7th days saturday from creation.