Gas prices

vibise

Yesterday in my neighborhood - $3.30.

This is a huge reduction from gas prices earlier this year.

The RW really went after Biden over those high prices, insisting that he was responsible.
Well, now that the prices are down, why don't we hear the RW thanking Biden? If they think he controls gas prices, why not give him credit when they go down?

The RW really went after Biden over those high prices, insisting that he was responsible.
Well, now that the prices are down, why don't we hear the RW thanking Biden? If they think he controls gas prices, why not give him credit when they go down?

Lying is popular with dishonest left wingers.''

· President Biden was blasted Thursday for what many called "outright lies" after he asserted that gas prices were $5 per gallon when he took office

"12 billion" people in pain with high cost of energy?

Low intelligence LEFT wing aggitprop

'The lies are staggering'​

Gas prices averaged about $2.39 per gallon when Biden took office​

40% more than when Biden came.

Biden lies

By the way, I will add Dishonest Biden blamed Putin for gas prices., Biden is stupid. The gas prices were climbing under Biden for a year before putin invasion.

Trolls do not have a clue about economics.

Lying is popular with dishonest left wingers.''

· President Biden was blasted Thursday for what many called "outright lies" after he asserted that gas prices were $5 per gallon when he took office

"12 billion" people in pain with high cost of energy?

Low intelligence LEFT wing aggitprop

40% more than when Biden came.

Biden lies

By the way, I will add Dishonest Biden blamed Putin for gas prices., Biden is stupid. The gas prices were climbing under Biden for a year before putin invasion.

Trolls do not have a clue about economics.
OK, so you just confirmed that RWers blame Biden for gas price increases, but refuse to give him credit for price declines. If he controls increases, why not decreases?

'The lies are staggering'​

Gas prices averaged about $2.39 per gallon when Biden took office​

So we have an anecdote say gasoline is $3.30

Way up from when fascist Biden showed up. $2.39

"12 billion people " see food prices are way up.

"Decrease" defined as "increase down to 40% higher than when Trump left"

If the price of gas went up $0.75 when Putin invaded Ukraine who was responsible for the $1.20 increase in the 14 months preceding?
Quite the math.

I still am waiting for vibise to explain how Brandon lowered the gas prices.

Joe Biden told a little girl, “look into my eyes, I guarantee you… we’re going to end fossil fuel.”​

He is well on his ways, irrespective of what those who worship at the altar of wokeism claim, including those on this forum

Joe Biden told a little girl, “look into my eyes, I guarantee you… we’re going to end fossil fuel.”​

He is well on his ways, irrespective of what those who worship at the altar of wokeism claim, including those on this forum

End fossil fuel!!!!!!!!!!

End embargo with Venezuela to tap their reserves.
Beg Saudis to increase production.

Brag about growth in GDP which came from billions of MMCF LNG exported to Europe.

I borrow a line from a Petrol Geologist I had coffee with 2 months ago.

They are ignorant regarding the other half of a barrel of crude.

coatings paints
drugs
ammonia fertilizer
asphalt for paving
plastics
packaging
pet coke for processing steel for wind gen towers
adhesives
Spandex for their bloomers.

What was it in your neighborhood before the Biden Admin took over....

Could we compare Biden to the arsonist who helps fight the fire he started,

LW & Biden blamed Putin.

Well, now that the prices are down, why don't we hear the RW thanking Biden?
Are you thanking Putin?
If they think he controls gas prices, why not give him credit when they go down?
Orlando (MCO) is dangerously low on Jet fuel.

Blame Joe

Days of fog and low tides (low tides and strong offshore winds from North)

several tankers can't unload in Tampa and use pipeline to MCO. Joe can shut down jet fuel pipeline.

If oceans are rising, why are sea levels low?

Your idiot alGore said this area was to be under water.

Your Joey has promised to get rid of oil.

You are just a shill sycophant who props up a lying pedo.

Where is the oil in the Strategic Reserves? Wait till after Christmas. Say... February. See what happens.

OK, so you just confirmed that RWers blame Biden for gas price increases, but refuse to give him credit for price declines. If he controls increases, why not decreases?
So, they do the same thing you and your ilk did to Trump. Can't handle the taste of your own medicine, eh?

Back