Gas prices

What was it in your neighborhood before the Biden Admin took over....
I recall something like 2.10 by me when Biden took office. Now it's 3 something still my me, and natural gas is much higher than it was when he took office and likely to skyrocket this winter.

I recall something like 2.10 by me when Biden took office. Now it's 3 something still my me, and natural gas is much higher than it was when he took office and likely to skyrocket this winter.
So how is Biden, or any President, in control of gas prices? Got specifics?

How did he cause the increase, which your side blamed him for, claiming that POTUS controls gas prices.

And actually, he did put some effort into lowering prices.
Actually it's China that is the reason for current falling prices, with their lockdown policies drastically lowering their normal demand.

So how is Biden, or any President, in control of gas prices? Got specifics?
Start off by showing how Biden proved Putin caused increases which happened for 14 months before Ukraine invasion.

President Joe Biden responded to Thursday's spiking inflation figures by labeling them as “Putin’s price hike.”

“The second big reason for inflation is Vladimir Putin and gas prices,” Mr. Bidensaid. “We’ve seen the price of gas go up over $1 just since he put his troops on the border of Ukraine…. then Putin invaded.

Biden blamed Putin. Prove Biden was correct
without your standard pivots and deflections.

Your Fake News is entertainment.

How did he cause the increase, which your side blamed him for, claiming that POTUS controls gas prices.

And actually, he did put some effort into lowering prices.
Don't dodge the question....How did Brandon cause the decrease?

Right around $3 by me too. Natural gas is skyrocketing. Electricity has as well.

Joe Biden told a little girl, “look into my eyes, I guarantee you… we’re going to end fossil fuel.”​

He is well on his ways, irrespective of what those who worship at the altar of wokeism claim, including those on this forum

President Biden was blasted Thursday for what many called "outright lies" after he asserted that gas prices were $5 per gallon when he took office.

They were $2.39

Biden lies and he gets his lies defended.

"12 billion people"

Yesterday in my neighborhood - $3.30.

This is a huge reduction from gas prices earlier this year.

The RW really went after Biden over those high prices, insisting that he was responsible.
Well, now that the prices are down, why don't we hear the RW thanking Biden? If they think he controls gas prices, why not give him credit when they go down?
Your right. Biden doesn't have control of gas prices, but he should be in a position to influence them. For example, they are gouging the public, making record profits, giving out huge dividends, at the expense of the consumer, not to mention STILL enjoying government subsidies and all he can muster is some meaningless lip service.

The truth is, the President has very little control over the economy. The federal reserve wears the pants in regards to the economy.

Actually it's China that is the reason for current falling prices, with their lockdown policies drastically lowering their normal demand.
The point is that there are multiple factors that can affect the global price of oil and gas prices.

The US President has minimal powers to increase or lower prices, but RWers always blame the POTUS for rising gas prices, if and only if that POTUS is a Dem.

The point is that there are multiple factors that can affect the global price of oil and gas prices.

The US President has minimal powers to increase or lower prices, but RWers always blame the POTUS for rising gas prices, if and only if that POTUS is a Dem.
And vice versa.

So know you are saying the Biden really did not have anything to do with falling prices.

Don't dodge the question....How did Brandon cause the decrease?
I did not say he did.
I said that your side claimed that Biden as POTUS was responsible for the increase earlier this year, so your side should claim he is now responsible for the current decrease. Right?

Back