Gas prices

So your whole thread was totally useless.
No.

When gas prices were high, RWers blamed Biden, claiming he had control over prices.

So now that gas prices have come down, why aren't RWers thanking Biden, the person they think has control over those prices?

No.

When gas prices were high, RWers blamed Biden, claiming he had control over prices.

So now that gas prices have come down, why aren't RWers thanking Biden, the person they think has control over those prices?
Dems would do the same thing if the case was reversed

I did not say he did.

You suggest we give him credit
I said that your side claimed that Biden as POTUS was responsible for the increase earlier this year, so your side should claim he is now responsible for the current decrease. Right?
vibise op
The RW really went after Biden over those high prices, insisting that he was responsible.
Well, now that the prices are down, why don't we hear the RW thanking Biden? If they think he controls gas prices, why not give him credit when they go down?

"12 billion people" will cause a bicycle shortage.
So your whole thread was totally useless.

In mid-May 2020, gas prices sat at around $1.88 a gallon. By late January 2021, when President Donald Trump left office and Biden was sworn in, a gallon of gas had risen to about $2.39 a gallon, an increase of about 50 cents.

From Biden’s inauguration until early November, the price of gas continued to rise: It reached $3.39 in early November, or an increase of about another dollar.
lw fake check

Low low intelligence Biden voters will not admit nasty biden inflation.

The point is that there are multiple factors that can affect the global price of oil and gas prices.

The US President has minimal powers to increase or lower prices, but RWers always blame the POTUS for rising gas prices, if and only if that POTUS is a Dem.
And LWers always blame the POTUS for rising gas prices, if and only if that Potus is a Rep. Sounds like you can't handle the tastes of your own medicines

No.

Ok. So why did Biden LIE and say prices were $5.00 for gasoline when he took office and they were actually $2.39?

We keep exxposing so many lies. Pivoting to Trump is how dishonest Left wingers defend their liars.

Gas prices is ALL due to a Global monopoly. EVERYTHING that is being sold at "GLOBAL MARKET VALUE" is not capitalism.

Saudia Arabia purposely cut oil production to maintain the high oil/gas prices.

Here is another strange thing. America said OPEC would not be effected by the US price cap on Russian oil. You mean to tell me America can control OPEC prices? Not AMERICA, but the Elites that control America, who also own most of the world. Where do they gain their power from? Another Monopoly called central banking which has a monopoly on global credit.

I dont understand why blackrock is complaining, they part of the same coin. Hmmmmmmm

BlackRock — the world’s largest asset manager — says central banks are 'deliberately' causing recessions, warns of a downturn unlike any other.​

Gas prices is ALL due to a Global monopoly. EVERYTHING that is being sold at "GLOBAL MARKET VALUE" is not capitalism.
Monopoly
You don't understand the word.

When Standard Oil was broken up, they considered that a monopoly.

Saudia Arabia purposely cut oil production to maintain the high oil/gas prices.
They are buying Russian Oil and selling it to countries that won't buy Russian Oil.

Here is another strange thing. America said OPEC would not be effected by the US price cap on Russian oil. You mean to tell me America can control OPEC prices? Not AMERICA, but the Elites that control America, who also own most of the world. Where do they gain their power from?
Source?

Another Monopoly called central banking which has a monopoly on global credit.
Not even close. There are banking sources you have never heard of. There are instruments you have never heard of and not educated to understand.

I dont understand why blackrock is complaining, they part of the same coin. Hmmmmmmm
Not exactly. Many of their type of bankers manage assets for a fee. Blackrock holds assets. Their risk managers ratings are showing up wrong.

BlackRock — the world’s largest asset manager — says central banks are 'deliberately' causing recessions, warns of a downturn unlike any other.​

Monopoly
You don't understand the word.

When Standard Oil was broken up, they considered that a monopoly.

It was a monopoly. All they did was break it up so it doesn't look like a monopoly but its still a monopoly. There is no competitive pricing at the gas pumps.
They are buying Russian Oil and selling it to countries that won't buy Russian Oil.

What does that have to do with the fact they manipulating supply to increase demand and thus profits?

US says oil price cap won’t be aimed at Opec​

Not even close. There are banking sources you have never heard of. There are instruments you have never heard of and not educated to understand.

I understand more than you. The fed or people connected to the fed, controls them all.
Not exactly. Many of their type of bankers manage assets for a fee. Blackrock holds assets. Their risk managers ratings are showing up wrong.
Yes. They are investment firms, headed by the elites.

You seem to be tied to the oil profits. You protest loudest when its about defending oil wealth. Hmmmmmmm

Oil is on the way out thanks to breakthrough in Nuclear Fusion.

More bad news for America and good news for China....Babylon is setting up shop in China.....

China says it's moving to buy oil and gas in the yuan — a move that could threaten the dollar's global dominance in the long run​

Gas prices is ALL due to a Global monopoly.
You keep ringing the ding dong bells.

Check your gas(oline) prices and compare with ours.

C$1.79 LITER

Ours $2.79 GALLON.

Next trivia. The largest refinery in America is owned by Saudi Arabia. Motiva. Actually they bought out their partner, Royal dutch Shell.

You keep ringing the ding dong bells.

Check your gas(oline) prices and compare with ours.

C$1.79 LITER

Ours $2.79 GALLON.
Yes, then check our currency strengths and taxes. Do you know that Canadian beer in the USA is 1/2 the cost of Canadian beer in Canada?

We pay the same amount for a barrel of oil as you do. Which is denominated in US dollar.

For example. Canada has TONS of oil. They can afford to charge the public cheaper but they sell it at global market value. Its like why sell to their own country when they can get more for it on the global market. Its a scam.

Next trivia. The largest refinery in America is owned by Saudi Arabia. Motiva. Actually they bought out their partner, Royal dutch Shell.
And Saudi Arabia is puppet of the elites. If it weren't it would have been bombed into submission like the rest.

I also noted you did not address all my other points.

Last edited:
Yes, then check our currency strengths and taxes. Do you know that Canadian beer in the USA is 1/2 the cost of Canadian beer in Canada?

We pay the same amount for a barrel of oil as you do. Which is denominated in US dollar.

For example. Canada has TONS of oil. They can afford to charge the public cheaper but they sell it at global market value. Its like why sell yo their own country when they can get more for it on the global market. Its a scam.
I see your glaring error of not mentioning taxes.

And Saudi Arabia is puppet of the elites. If it weren't it would have been bombed into submission like the rest.

I also noted you did not address all my other points.

Back