General Conference Just Finished, Any Thoughts!

Most likely sooner....
I base my timing on Christ's advent in America after His birth. We are on the cusp of death to all who believe in Christ and an event will scare us straight again for about ten years and then it will really get bad. It will be after that, when the country has fallen in to despotism that we will have to with draw into our community for survival. I figure about three decades. Some would say we're pretty close to despotism now. We'll see.

Btw, is anyone else getting ads in the footers and headers on this site?

I base my timing on Christ's advent in America after His birth. We are on the cusp of death to all who believe in Christ and an event will scare us straight again for about ten years and then it will really get bad. It will be after that, when the country has fallen in to despotism that we will have to with draw into our community for survival. I figure about three decades. Some would say we're pretty close to despotism now. We'll see.

Btw, is anyone else getting ads in the footers and headers on this site?
Love it, but he did also mention time is running out.... 30 yrs may be a stretch compared to time is running out... but I do speculate on my own and never preach anything other then the Plan of Salvation when teaching at church...

Back