GENESIS 1:v.1 - PLAN OF RESTORATION - CREATION OF HEAVENS

You said above that "the Flood happen after.... after, after Creation Day 6."
I told you that you You must show by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. As you know, presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing,

Your reply is not answering what was proposed and focused, quite the opposite, your evil spirit surreptitiously just stayed hidden in the familiar environment of darkness and changed the matter, and you invoked the spirit of a such Mickelson because have not the Holy Spirit to speak of the Holy Scriptures, but have the spirit of Devil, it is no marvel for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light, therefore it is no great thing if even his messengers, messengers of Devil, is also transformed as were messengers of the Word of GOD, as is described in Genesis 3, whose end will be the everlasting fire.

Thus JESUS says: Depart from me, ye cursed-yeah, CURSED BY JESUS- into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. You are lost.
no matter, the flood was after day 6 of creation.

:ninja:

understand Oseas, man was not made until day 3 and the female day 6. if you're banking on the Gap theory, then you're banking on a LIE.

no matter, the flood was after day 6 of creation.

I told you that your satanic interpretation you must show by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. As you know, presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing,

Your reply is not answering what was proposed and focused, quite the opposite, your evil spirit surreptitiously just stayed hidden in the familiar environment of darkness and changed the matter, and you invoked the spirit of a such Mickelson because have not the Holy Spirit to speak of the Holy Scriptures, but have the spirit of Devil, it is no marvel for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light, therefore it is no great thing if even his messengers, messengers of Devil, is also transformed as were messengers of the Word of GOD, as is described in Genesis 3, whose end will be the everlasting fire.

Thus JESUS says: Depart from me, ye cursed-yeah, CURSED BY JESUS- into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. You are lost.

Last edited:
understand Oseas, man was not made until day 3 and the female day 6. if you're banking on the Gap theory, then you're banking on a LIE.

I told you that your satanic interpretation you must show by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. As you know, presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing,

Thus JESUS says: Depart from me, ye CURSED -yeah, CURSED BY JESUS- into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. You are lost.

The Word, the Word is GOD, was in JESUS, He is the beginning, and the Word-the Word is GOD, created heavens and the earth, without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. The same was in the beginning, in JESUS, with GOD. -John 10:30:- I and my Father are One. In fact, all things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In JESUS was life; and the life was the light of men, the light shined in darkness, even in the first day JESUS said: Let there be light, and there was light, and the darkness comprehended it not. Genesis 1:1-3. Check it.

Hebrews 1:1-3
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His PERSON(image of the Word according the Bible, the Word is GOD), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

In His prayer to the Father, JESUS said: I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. John 17:4-5
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. John 17:5

Genesis 1:26-27
- GOD had planned to make man in His image, but how?

Back