Genesis 5:5 Adam lived for 930 years Talk about awesome design.

The events were recorded in history...did your monkeys record their events?
The events were recorded in stories. There is little evidence for many that they were accurate history.
Evolutionary events are recorded in the fossil record and in the DNA of extant species.
Yes, perfect DNA....
Do we have any mapped genomes that show this perfect DNA?

Also, DNA is just a "blueprint" for a species.
A perfect blueprint doesn't equate to awesome design.
An architect can supply perfect blueprints for what is still a badly designed building.

Long enough
So she wasn't awesomely designed?

Yeah, our fish gills never developed so we can't swim underwater for longer than we can hold out breath.
Our arms don't have feathers so we can't fly.
It's hard to scratch your own back.
Need more?
I'm talking about things that we do have that are not optimal in design. Such as the Trachea and esophagus, which are so well designed that thousands of people choke to death each year.

The events were recorded in stories. There is little evidence for many that they were accurate history.
Evolutionary events are recorded in the fossil record and in the DNA of extant species.
The monkey recorded stories?
Do we have any mapped genomes that show this perfect DNA?

Also, DNA is just a "blueprint" for a species.
A perfect blueprint doesn't equate to awesome design.
An architect can supply perfect blueprints for what is still a badly designed building.
Are you trying to make a point or rambling?
So she wasn't awesomely designed?

I'm talking about things that we do have that are not optimal in design. Such as the Trachea and esophagus, which are so well designed that thousands of people choke to death each year.
Are you saying God should have designed the trachea and esophagus with self expanding material...so when something to large is introduced into it the object won't get stuck?

Whats next????? Human bodies wern't optimally designed to handle a 100 foot fall off of a cliff? God made a mistake when He designed gravity?

The monkey recorded stories?

Are you trying to make a point or rambling?
Is your brain stuck on the dim setting again?

Are you saying God should have designed the trachea and esophagus with self expanding material...so when something to large is introduced into it the object won't get stuck?

Whats next????? Human bodies weren't optimally designed to handle a 100 foot fall off of a cliff? God made a mistake when He designed gravity?
I'd suggest you learn some physiology. The issue with the the trachea and oesophagus is the common pathway, not size.
Falling from a 100 foot cliff isn't a regular part of everyday life. Eating and breathing are.

Is your brain stuck on the dim setting again?

I'd suggest you learn some physiology. The issue with the the trachea and oesophagus is the common pathway, not size.
Falling from a 100 foot cliff isn't a regular part of everyday life. Eating and breathing are.
What ever.....NEXT

If you studied 5th grade science, we have teeth to chew food. My wifes snakes in her classroom have jaws that unhinge so they can swallow a mouse or even much larger. They don't chew their meals.

The superior laryngeal nerve (SLN) and the recurrent laryngeal nerve (RLN) are branches of the vagus that innervate different structures involved in swallowing. Secular losers often criticise the cranial nervous system because they are incredibly uneducated in all the functions.

If you studied 5th grade science, we have teeth to chew food. My wifes snakes in her classroom have jaws that unhinge so they can swallow a mouse or even much larger. They don't chew their meals.

The superior laryngeal nerve (SLN) and the recurrent laryngeal nerve (RLN) are branches of the vagus that innervate different structures involved in swallowing. Secular losers often criticise the cranial nervous system because they are incredibly uneducated in all the functions.
Yet thousands of people choke to death each year. Seems more akin to being a "good enough" product of natural selection rather than the design excellence of a supreme being.

Yet thousands of people choke to death each year. Seems more akin to being a "good enough" product of natural selection rather than the design excellence of a supreme being.
Soooooooooooooo, God should have designed a choke proof throat?

If God made it bigger you'd find a bigger piece of meat to choke on. If God made it a little bigger than bigger..you'd then find a little bigger piece of meat.

Unless you have something to add....you lost this point.

If God made it bigger you'd find a bigger piece of meat to choke on. If God made it a little bigger than bigger..you'd then find a little bigger piece of meat.

It seems that you don't have enough understanding of human physiology to grasp what the issue is. So the point is lost on you.

A universe which can be corrupted by a single human eating an apple - is the opposite of "awesome design".

Chew your food as much as you like. The fact that the two paths are interconnected still leaves you open to choking to death. I would have thought a doctor would be well aware of that.
Anyone with medical training would. But we aren't talking to or about one.

The fossils record, if analyzed and compared through the lenses of Evolution Theory, will never show and tell the real explanations of reality.

Actually, the fossils, dug or unearthened or not, show design, intelligent design. The differences between an artificial design (selection) and natural or evolutionary design (selection) should be done or studied first by Darwin and all his supporters before concluding Evolution or any other conclusions. So, is artificial = natural? My goodness, that is a very simple question.

Once again, fossils never support evolution, unless, you wanted to make new invented reality in Biology.

My goodness, Darwin had really taught us stupidity in science and in education.

Last edited:
The fossils record, if analyzed and compared through the lenses of Evolution Theory, will never show and tell the real explanations of reality.

Actually, the fossils, dug or unearthened or not, show design, intelligent design. The differences between an artificial design (selection) and natural or evolutionary design (selection) should be done or studied first by Darwin and all his supporters before concluding Evolution or any other conclusions. So, is artificial = natural? My goodness, that is a very simple question.

Once again, fossils never support evolution, unless, you wanted to make new invented reality in Biology.

My goodness, Darwin had really taught us stupidity in science and in education.
Hey Mr ID. Long time no see.
It seems you have discovered stupidity in science and in education all on your own.
When you can present an intelligible means of differentiating between ID and Non-ID, then we can discuss what we see in the fossil record.

Once again, talk is cheap, and I'm not sure yours would even be found in Dollar General.

Evolutionary theory is the predominant biological paradigm, and not amount of online complaining is going to change that. Your best bet is to do actual science, demonstrating that your creationist paradigm better explains the existence and diversity of life here on Earth.

We all know you lack both the the education and will to do this, however.

No.

Separate passages for food and for air.

Back