Genesis 6:5-7 What happened here with God?

He's gotten to where he will say he's not Arminian when he disagrees with Arminius; but the point stands. I can ask the same questions but regarding his perspective of Reprobation. If Reprobation is final in a persons life, the point stands. If Reprobation is not final in a person's life, it's moot...
Well in a particular person I seen some weaknesses while they thought they were a Calvinist. Didn’t say much thinking, dispensationalism could be the reason. Could have been part of the issue.

Thus far, I haven’t heard much from this person indicating he had a good understanding of Calvinism when, he thought he was one.

Nothing solid yet. Basically a straw man attacker. But, you’ll have that. ?

I never said otherwise , the majority of mankind rejects Christ.
yes… because this body and its mind = sin nature… a physical real nature and reality… of this current earth… and as such that (sin) reality oppresses and horrifies a genuine soul.

as for those (esaus) who did not come from Him…
sin does not horrify and oppress them because its their core nature… and that of their father.

Why can a Calvinist not be able to match you in this? I do what you do, and am a 5-Point Calvinist. If I can, so can all Calvinists...

Right?
So you tell every person you meet and share the gospel with that God loves them and Christ died for their sins ?

Well in a particular person I seen some weaknesses while they thought they were a Calvinist. Didn’t say much thinking, dispensationalism could be the reason. Could have been part of the issue.

Thus far, I haven’t heard much from this person indicating he had a good understanding of Calvinism when, he thought he was one.

Nothing solid yet. Basically a straw man attacker. But, you’ll have that. ?
This is my opinion...

He had a perfect understanding of Calvinism before, but I do not think he is arguing against his former understanding of Calvinism now; but the Hyper understanding of Calvinism, or an even worse false perspective of Calvinism...

This is my opinion...

He had a perfect understanding of Calvinism before, but I do not think he is arguing against his former understanding of Calvinism now; but the Hyper understanding of Calvinism, or an even worse false perspective of Calvinism...
I’ll go with that I guess.

maybe he forgot Calvinism?

The Deity, humanity of Christ and the Trinity ( the true God ) cannot be denied . The same with the bodily Resurrection/Ascension of Christ , the basics of the gospel as per 1 Cor 15:1-8 and what one must confess to be saved as per Romans 10:8-13.

Do you have any other salvific doctrines to add ?

next

This is my opinion...

No I’m arguing against what Calvin and Augustine taught about God and salvation specifically the doctrines of grace, determinism , double predestination and Calvin’s view of Sovereignty.

The Deity, humanity of Christ and the Trinity ( the true God ) cannot be denied . The same with the bodily Resurrection/Ascension of Christ , the basics of the gospel as per 1 Cor 15:1-8 and what one must confess to be saved as per Romans 10:8-13.

Do you have any other salvific doctrines to add ?

next
Yes. And I have mentioned them before. If you want to see them, go back into your thread and read. We have a search option

So you tell every person you meet and share the gospel with that God loves them and Christ died for their sins ?
No I don't, but I can say that and believe it. I never start with that but start with Condemnation of the Law. But practically all my Gospel Tracts say God so Loves the world with a great Love; you shouldn't argue with me about this. I can also tell people God doesn't Love them because they are not a friend of God...

Yes. And I have mentioned them before. If you want to see them, go back into your thread and read. We have a search option
That’s ok you should know them off the top of your head if they are essential . No worries don’t bother . You brought up the topic not me .

Back