Genesis 6:5-7 What happened here with God?

Most of the world are reprobates right now who have been predestined to hell .

There's no such thing as "reprobates right now".
One is either a reprobate, or they aren't.
Those who aren't saved yet, but will be, are "lost sheep".

So praying for the lost is futile in Calvinism

If by that you mean "praying for the reprobate" (you seem to be confating the two terms), then of course it's futile in Calvinism. It's also futile in YOUR theology to pray for people who God knows will never accept the gospel.

. So is sharing the gospel ,

Your question is fallacious, as it introduces an arbitrary and meaningless association. Whenever we share the gospel, we don't know whether who we're speaking to is elect or reprobate. We don't HAVE to know. We share the gospel, and if they are elect, they will respond (now or later). It's like the sower of seed not needing to know which soil is which, we just sow it everywhere, and it will grow in the prepared soil.

Your side keeps trying to invent this nonsensical argument that if we come across someone who is reprobate, we shouldn't proclaim the gospel to them. But since we don't KNOW who the elect are and who the reprobate are, we can't make that distinction.

Further, you seem to be trying to open up a DANGEROUS rationalization, namely it's okay for us to disobey God's commandments, if we think it is "futile". That is not for us to decide. It is for us to obey God.

it’s futile since you can never tell the person God loves them and Christ died for their sins.

Since the Bible NEVER teaches us that we should go up to strangers and tell them, "God loves you", or "God died for your sins", why is this a problem? I've never understood that.

Whereas I can look at every single person I talk to about God, share the gospel and tell them God loves them and Jesus died for their sins.

Sadly, you're telling them false claims.

hope this helps !!!

It never does.

First I’m not arguing for Arminians since I’m not one but against Calvinism .

Because you know how easy it is to make fallacious arguments and straw-men against labels, so you make sure we are labelled, and you make sure you don't take the "Arminian" label.

Secondly you have no idea who has a reprobate mind if you are sharing the gospel with them .

Neither do you.
But you don't seem to be following the discussion YOU started with Reverend, even though he is simply answering YOUR questions. It tells me a great deal of how little attention you are paying here in the forum.

Thirdly I don’t ever consider such things when I’m talking about Christ with others .

Neither do we.

I was sharing Christ this week with 2 lesbians and an agnostic in the same room for 2 hours and it was a great discussion and I gave them much to think about without condemning them .

I see... So now it's going to be some "contest" to see who can boast more about their "greatness" in evangelism?

Okay, I'll see your "2 lesbians and an agnostic" and I'll raise you a young lady who left the SBC in favour of Hinduism, and who was a strong supporter of homosexuality. We were in a group of 7-8 Baptists and Presbyterians all discussing various issues of the gospel and homosexality with her. We had to apologize a few times to assure her that we weren't trying to gang up on her, and we gave her plenty of time to respond to us. She didn't have a problem, and at the end (maybe an hour, or hour and a quarter) she told us she enjoyed the conversation.

And we didn't condemn her, either.
And we didn't even bring up "Calvinism", because Calvinism is not the gospel.
Everything we taught her (much of which she already knew, from her previous experience) was consistent with both Arminianism and Calvinism.

I was sharing Christ this week with 2 lesbians and an agnostic in the same room for 2 hours and it was a great discussion and I gave them much to think about without condemning them .

Too bad you can't treat fellow brethren in Christ as well as you treat "2 lesbians and an agnostic".

No I don't, but I can say that and believe it. I never start with that but start with Condemnation of the Law. But practically all my Gospel Tracts say God so Loves the world with a great Love; you shouldn't argue with me about this. I can also tell people God doesn't Love them because they are not a friend of God...
If you can’t tell them John 3:16 and mean it then it’s not the gospel .

You obviously don’t understand John 3:16
Actually I do maybe it’s you who is confused as to its meaning.

Tell me what does John 3:16 mean to you and how do you share that passage with the lost ? What do you tell a lost person about that passage ?

The point is I can pray and share the gospel in good faith to all men , a Calvinist cannot .

Sure we can.
Because we don't arbitrarily and self-servingly think of them in terms of "elect" and "reprobate". That's not a distinction that's relevant for evangelism.

What you're doing is the same as when MSM always makes a distinction. between "Black man" and "White man" and "cop", because they're trying to sell a false narrative.

Actually I do maybe it’s you who is confused as to its meaning.

Tell me what does John 3:16 mean to you and how do you share that passage with the lost ?
Why do you insist on me and others telling you what passages mean. If you were a Calvinist you know, or knew what it means.

I’ll tell you what it don’t mean.
It does not mean God loves everyone born since Adam until the end of the age.

And if your telling people that God loves them, you are misleading and or lying. Because you just don’t know that.

Tell it like it says in scripture. Don’t mix up the word, break it up and serve it how you like. It’s not the gospel according to civic.

Perhaps this will help you:

Why do you insist on me and others telling you what passages mean. If you were a Calvinist you know, or knew what it means.

I’ll tell you what it don’t mean.
It does not mean God loves everyone born since Adam until the end of the age.

And if your telling people that God loves them, you are misleading and or lying. Because you just don’t know that.

Tell it like it says in scripture. Don’t mix up the word, break it up and serve it how you like. It’s not the gospel according to civic.
Thank for telling us what it doesn’t mean the false teachings of Calvinism

Would you tell someone the Truth, that God Loves them less, since they are not the friend of God; or do you mean to tell the Lost that God has an Omni-Love for them; the same he has for Abraham ?

"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

the earth meant in scripture is not the current earth but the land in the other reality.

And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” (Gen 6:5-7)

the flood began in the other reality , not the current earth.

..the dry land when the flood ended was this current earth.

lI've heard many on this board defend their belief that God determines every thought and action of man and yet in Genesis 6:5-7 it seems that He does not, unless God determines things and is later regretful and sorry for His determinations.

the satanic realm caused eden to fall. God did not harm His own creation.

IF God determines every thought and action of man, then He is the one who caused verse 6, "...the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". Is this really the work of God, who by His determination before the world was made fatalistically caused the wickedness of man and all that came with it by His determinations?

no. Not God did such evil.

Under determinism these people did exactly what God made them do. They had no other option than to be greatly wicked and evil of heart continually.

two concepts of satan are
1. determinism (entities directing ‘the Self’)
2. free will (the Self deludedly ignoring God)

a soul either listens to God or else listens to the entities. Adam fell in with the evil ones, first listening to his own Self, and, being directed by the satanic realm. 1 and 2 go hand in hand.

We continue reading and understand that God regretted making man on the earth and it grieved Him to His heart. Now why would God regret and be grieved making man IF man is doing exactly what He determined for them to do, each thought and action?

no. untrue.

Continuing we understand God in His regret was sorry for making man and was going to blot man out, eliminate mankind.

He gave us a possibility to return to Him… the cross … by which to depart from the prostituting with the sin realm which adam started

Did God make a mistake and regret it later to the point that He was going to eliminate man?

God makes no mistakes. His creation (in the other reality) was Good.

This current one is the satanic one.

Last edited:
Would you tell someone the Truth, that God Loves them less, since they are not the friend of God; or do you mean to tell the Lost that God has an Omni-Love for them; the same he has for Abraham ?
No I don’t get into philosophy with them I share the gospel by the power of the Holy Spirt and Gods does the saving and man believes with his heart unto salvation.

It’s called the kiss method not a theology lesson

Why would you tell anyone God loves you?

If the person is a believer, sure. But you don’t know if your sharing with a reprobate.
The Bible never tells us to tell the world that God loves it.

If it’s addressing believers, that’s different.

No I don’t get into philosophy with them I share the gospel by the power of the Holy Spirt and Gods does the saving and man believes with his heart unto salvation.

It’s called the kiss method not a theology lesson
Amen...

So why can't a Calvinist keep the Gospel simple?

Amen...

So why can't a Calvinist keep the Gospel simple?
You just heard from one of you camp on John 3:16. You tell me .

Shall I quote some Calvinist theologians that will confirm what I’m saying is true then you will believe me or what about I quote Calvin ? Will that suffice

You just heard from one of you camp on John 3:16. You tell me .

Shall I quote some Calvinist theologians that will confirm what I’m saying is true then you will believe me or what about I quote Calvin ? Will that suffice
Your in denial of the true gospel.

I’m sorry bud.

Why would you tell anyone God loves you?

If the person is a believer, sure. But you don’t know if your sharing with a reprobate.
The Bible never tells us to tell the world that God loves it.

If it’s addressing believers, that’s different.
This is what Ray Comfort teaches...

You start out with the Condemnation of the Ten Commandments. If the person is receptive, he will move on to the Gospel. If the person is not receptive, he recommends to stick with the Law...

When they are ready, you tell them that God so Loves the world, he gave his only Son; that whosoever Believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting Life...

Back