Get you Covid vaccine...or stay out.

CrowCross

This is the point the scientifically ignorant and selfish "no maskers" don't get. A mask doesn't have to be 100% effective to help. All it has to do is slow the spread of the disease so R0 (the average number of new victims each infected person passes the disease to) falls below 1.0, which masks have proven to do.

Mr. Cross has the right to not wear a mask. Businesses have the right to deny him service if he refuses to wear one and everyone has the right to view him as a selfish jerk.
Everybody I see is wearing a mask...and they say C19 is spiking....

Bottom line...C19 is pretty much a fraud. Yeah, it's real, it kills....but pretty much a fraud. Now be a good little boy and do what they say.

Andy Sist

What % does your mask stop?
From the Mayo Clinic:

COVID-19: How much protection do face masks offer?

Can face masks help slow the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19? Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.

So why weren't face masks recommended at the start of the pandemic? At that time, experts didn't know the extent to which people with COVID-19 could spread the virus before symptoms appeared. Nor was it known that some people have COVID-19 but don't have any symptoms. Both groups can unknowingly spread the virus to others.

These discoveries led public health groups to do an about-face on face masks. The World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now include face masks in their recommendations for slowing the spread of the virus. The CDC recommends cloth face masks for the public and not the surgical and N95 masks needed by health care providers

N95 masks are called N95 because they stop 95% of particles from getting through. As previously explained, masks don't have to be 100% effective to help. Anything that reduces the transmission rate (masks, hand washing, social distancing) and drives the R0 below 1.0 is helpful.

Temujin

What % does your mask stop?

What is the O2 level you re-breath?

Your mask doesn't work.
It does. It allows me to enter business premises, meet with colleagues, use public transport and do my shopping.
I wouldn't want to run a marathon or carry a cow wearing it, but it is perfectly comfortable for a few hours, and I have asthma.

Last edited:

CrowCross

From the Mayo Clinic:

N95 masks are called N95 because they stop 95% of particles from getting through. As previously explained, masks don't have to be 100% effective to help. Anything that reduces the transmission rate (masks, hand washing, social distancing) and drives the R0 below 1.0 is helpful.
They stop 95% of what they are designed to stop...when properly fitted. They have a protection factor of 10.

The size of a virus is about 0.000125 mm
The hole in a N95 mask fabric is about 0.000300 mm.

J regia

Everybody I see is wearing a mask...and they say C19 is spiking....

Bottom line...C19 is pretty much a fraud. Yeah, it's real, it kills....but pretty much a fraud. Now be a good little boy and do what they say.
Even though you believe that it's just a fraud like the election, will Dettol Donny's Daily Death Toll exceed 3000 per day before or after the election?

CrowCross

Even though you believe that it's just a fraud like the election, will Dettol Donny's Daily Death Toll exceed 3000 per day before or after the election?
So, the guy died of kidney failure...quick test him...amplify it 40 times. If you don't understand my post...then you simply don't understand what's really up.

Gus Bovona

Sounds like yor saying it didn't happen. Which is it?
I already said, “I am not saying it did or didn’t happen.” We can’t even begin to judge whether a prophesy is meaningful or not until we have the criteria for judging it. Do you agree?

CrowCross

I already said, “I am not saying it did or didn’t happen.” We can’t even begin to judge whether a prophesy is meaningful or not until we have the criteria for judging it. Do you agree?
I don't get your ignorance....see if it was prophesied...then see if it happened.

Mr Laurier

Where do I start? The bible is full of predictions.
Tyre is a fishing, and fish processing, town that is transitioning to tourism. Continuously inhabited for over 4500 years. And cheerfully adapting to the new economic reality... again.
Egypt has been continuously inhabited for over 20,000 years. It has never been empty of all life.
No jewish king has ever destroyed Rome.

Gus Bovona

I don't get your ignorance....see if it was prophesied...then see if it happened.
As I've already asked, "We can’t even begin to judge whether a prophesy is meaningful or not until we have the criteria for judging it. Do you agree?"

Could you answer my question?

CrowCross

As I've already asked, "We can’t even begin to judge whether a prophesy is meaningful or not until we have the criteria for judging it. Do you agree?"

Could you answer my question?
I've answered your question numerous times....first there is a prediction...then we look and see if the prediction was fulfilled. Pretty simple. Right???

Gus Bovona

I've answered your question numerous times....first there is a prediction...then we look and see if the prediction was fulfilled. Pretty simple. Right???
What question of mine do you think that is an answer to? Please refer to the number of the post that my question was in.

I'm asking you that because I don't recall asking you any question to which your reply above would be an answer.

Gus Bovona

What question of mine do you think that is an answer to? Please refer to the number of the post that my question was in.

I'm asking you that because I don't recall asking you any question to which your reply would be an answer.

ETA: Or, are you saying that the **only** criteria necessary for a prediction that isn't meaningless is whether it is fulfilled?