Gifts of the Spirit.

So you think you know the truth, and I don't. Here is a question, what does Jesus do regarding our carnal nature that sins? Let us keep it, and just cover our sins; or takes it away completely so we will no longer sin?
I don't think I know the Truth.

I know I know the Truth on all the Essentials of the Christian Faith.

And we know your false christ was Not Omni All for 33 years as a kenosis heretic.

hope this helps !!!

STOP hindering Evangelism by arguing with Evangelicals on the open forum
I don't think I know the Truth.

I know I know the Truth on all the Essentials of the Christian Faith.

And we know your false christ was Not Omni All for 33 years as a kenosis heretic.

hope this helps !!!
Off Topic Rule 24

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on. You've studied Jesus haven't you - or just John Calvin? You must know what Jesus did about our carnal nature. Ask one of your buddies and see if they know more than you. Probably not, huh.
Was Jesus Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient while He walked the earth as a man ?

Here is her false christ, her own words as a kenosis heretic. Not only does it deny Christ it denies the Trinity. For the Trinity did not exist for 33 years since one of them was not fully and truly God.

I will quote her below :

"So you see, that kenosis doctrine is not based on pure fallacy, if at all, I don't know. This verse shows that there must have been a time when God, the Word, emptied Himself, to become flesh; thus, the John 17 verse show what in Philippians 2:7 He emptied Himself of. Glory - God powers - Omnis. "

You are not a christian ?

You have no home church ?
Of course I'm a Christian and Trinitarian to boot! And my home church is 2000 miles away. I sure do miss them. But I have asked for help from a AOG church here, and got no response. So my neighbor called the Mormons, and I have their number now to call.

Of course I'm a Christian and Trinitarian to boot! And my home church is 2000 miles away. I sure do miss them.
no you are not a trinitarian. Kenosis is not trinitarian.

you really are clueless about the Trinity, its definition and the Deity of Christ otherwise you would reject the demon doctrine of kenosis.

John calls your belief the spirit of antichrist in 1 and 2 John

Of course I'm a Christian and Trinitarian to boot! And my home church is 2000 miles away. I sure do miss them. But I have asked for help from a AOG church here, and got no response. So my neighbor called the Mormons, and I have their number now to call.
Are you AOG ?

no you are not a trinitarian. Kenosis is not trinitarian.

you really are clueless about the Trinity, its definition and the Deity of Christ otherwise you would reject the demon doctrine of kenosis.

John calls your belief the spirit of antichrist in 1 and 2 John
I am a true Trinitarian. What does the Trinity mean to you? How is one God a trinity?

I am a true Trinitarian. What does the Trinity mean to you? How is one God a trinity?
The Trinity is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the One God and share all the same Divine Attributes from Eternity at all times/places etc....

There has never been a time for even a millisecond where Any One of the Trinity was not fully God having every single attribute of the others.

You deny this fundamental truth about the Godhead claiming Jesus was not Omni- All for 33 years which is the Kenosis heresy.

So by default that makes you a NON trinitarian.

Your question is proof positive you have no clue what a Trinitarian is or what it means to call yourself a trinitarian. You are not one no matter how much you say otherwise.

hope this helps !!!

And we see why these off topics are useless as there are much bigger fish to fry with false christs/gods in our midst.

The Trinity is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the One God and share all the same Divine Attributes from Eternity at all times/places etc....

There has never been a time for even a millisecond where Any One of the Trinity was not fully God having every single attribute of the others.

You deny this fundamental truth about the Godhead claiming Jesus was not Omni- All for 33 years which is the Kenosis heresy.

So by default that makes you a NON trinitarian.

Your question is proof positive you have no clue what a Trinitarian is or what it means to call yourself a trinitarian. You are not one no matter how much you say otherwise.

hope this helps !!!
Can God die? Did Jesus die, or was that a myth? Was Jesus there when Lazarus died? Or did He wait four days? Jesus emptied Himself of His Omni glory, but was still God. After His resurrection and the completion of His victory over Satan, He asked the Father for the return of His glory. Those are His Omni attributes.

Can God die? Did Jesus die, or was that a myth? Was Jesus there when Lazarus died? Or did He wait four days?
And this question proves you do not understand the Incarnation and the 2 natures in Christ.

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into the pit.

I've dealt with JW's and unitarians for 40 years and I have heard all the objections. and to be quite frank they have much better objections than you do lol.

hope this helps !!!

@Beloved Daughter, @Theo1689, @civic

Who believes in them? Calvinists or Arminians. Or both. Or neither?

These gifts were only given to prophets in the Old Covenant, but are for born again, Spirit-filled Christians in our New Covenant. Not a jot or a tittle was removed from the Old Covenant until it was fullfilled in Christ. So that is covenant law. Nothing ceases during the age of a covenant, until a new covenant replaces it with new laws.

1 Corinthians 12:
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

What gifts do you have? Especially, BD, T1689 and c.
I would say that I have the Spiritual Gifts of Discernment and of Teaching...

I would say that I have the Spiritual Gifts of Discernment and of Teaching...
Thank you. Is your strength in teaching a natural gift from the Father, or did Jesus speak to you and tell you He was giving you the office of Teacher? If the latter, you must have the gift of supernatural hearing as well, like the hearing gifts of 1 Cor. 12

Yes, I know their faults, and yet they are more holy than a Calvinist.

Self-fulfilling prophecy....

You're like someone who goes up to a gentle dog or cat, and keeps kicking it and punching it until it starts to strike back and defend itself out of instinct, and then claim the animal is "dangerous".

I've had heretics tell me over and over how allegedly "angry" or "frustrated" I allegedly am, even though I'm not, but they'll keep making the claim over and over in the HOPE that by doing so they WILL make me "angry" or "frustrated"

All you're doing here is "playing the victim", and NOBODY is impressed.

Back